II

The One That Got Away

Yong Guk's POV

I'd never forget how we met, it was the year i turned 20, and got my hands on this gorgeous second-hand mustang. It was a year of luck, within that year, I found the the one that made me feel the luckiest. 

"Hyung!!!" I hear Jongup grumble in my ear, about how him and himchan has got some dates with these three chicks, and they want to chill. Why was I woken up for this? Clearly because my car, was one of the tools used to impress those rich es. "I want to sleep, buzz off." I mumble. "Come on! They are hot girls broh, you know you want some of that action, plus they are rich, our expenses for the day are taken care off." Himchan winks. I just groan. "Well I don't mind having two girls to myself. Just hand me the car keys." He laughs. "Over my dead body, that's my baby." I glare. "Then just get the hell up!" he rolls his eyes. So here I was, with my 5 bestfriends, who are like brothers to me, in some rich part of Seoul, where only rich snobs, decide to go overboard and buy crap, that you can find just as good in quality for cheaper in smaller stores, but no it's all about the brands. The girls, were hot, but dressed like s. I wonder where the hell Himchan gets them from. I'm partially here to protect my baby and get a free meal out of this. Two of the girls won't stop flirting with me. Annoying. I wonder how Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo got them off their backs. They are the only ones who don't really talk to girls, forget flirting, they are more into sports,dance or education. God knows how or why. Sure I love to flirt, and I get my action when I need it. There is no girl, that can resists my moves, they are pretty easy. Rich or not rich, they're all the same, hot guy approaches you, flirts, they give in, and then one, two, three you got them in your bed. Girls are nothing but just a necessity. They are good to look at, and from time to time to get action out of. I hated the idea of being here. In the middle of some rich mall. I wasn't rich, but I wasn't unhappy about it, I refused to go inside, so we stayed in the parking lot with these annoying hags. I was getting quite bored, so I was just about to decide to have some fun with these oh so desperate girls, but just as I was about to. A white Lambourghini passed by. Dang that was one hot car. At times like this, you do feel slightly jealous over the rich. I brushed it off, and we were all just talking and joking with each other, and some of us were flirting. When we heard the door of a car slam shut. Out comes these pretty hot red head, she had great legs. She looked like a doll, but wasn't my type, I looked at Himchan and I could sense him drooling. Yeah she's definitely his type. I joined in for fun and whistled at her as she strutted off. We clearly got her pissed. Himchan looked satisfied however. "Why did'nt you make a move?" I asked him curious. "Not yet, the time will come." he winked. This guy, really...then suddenly we heard another door slam, and out of the same car came out another girl. My eyes were on her. My jaw almost fell open, and my heart was racing at an abnormal speed. She was, ing y. The curves of her body, she had a good s-line figure, the blonde hair, she looked real bad- with those dark shades. When she walked and how her hips swayed, god I was . The guys saw my reaction and began to grin, at this point the three s with us were pretty much forgotten. They stared at her. So did I. She turned around, maybe because if stares could make holes through things, she'd have one go through her. She looked toward me, I grin and then gave her my wink, but she turned away. Hmmm. So shes not that easy. I chuckle to myself. As I get off the hood of the car, and walk toward her the guys begin to whistle, she turns herself towards them, by then i was already in front of her. As she turns back she sees me. She was slightly shocked. I grin. "Hey Baby." were the words that just came out of my mouth. that was not what I was going to say. I saw her pull her shades slightly down, that's when I saw her eyes. they were like a feline's bold, sharp but beautiful. She was y. "Dang, your ing y!" I said, not realising I just said my thoughts out loud. She eyed me up and down, She was checking me out, was she, shes already in my trap.I was grinning until she spoke "Wish I could say the same about you" she scoffed and walked away. Damn, first major rejection. Interesting, I whistle as she walks past me. Interesting girl, I laugh.

I'd never forget her eyes....the way how they could look through you...
Beautiful.

------------------------

Short Chappie I know~
But Im uploading more today~ 
So don't worry :)

Read.Comment.Subscribe?
Share your thoughts guys <3 I love hearing your opinions~

Toodles

--
MS