Chapter 2

My best friend's brother

Suho was so concentrated in his calculus problems that he totally ignored me and I was just sitted there doing nothing. suddenly I got an idea...

"Suho, where is the kitchen?"

after he gave me the directions I went there with the excuse of washing that glass thathe gave me with orange juice but actually I just wanted to walk around the house and maybe, if I was lucky enough, find Siwon's room. I went up the stairs and looked at the rooms. this place really was a palace, everything you could think of was there: a meeting room, a movie theater, a games room (paradise in my opinion), even a hunt room where the animals gotten where exhibited.

I heard some music coming from a couple of doors in front of me, it obviously had to be the music room. I opened the door slowly and peeked inside... think about any musical instrument and it was there, the room itself was huge, and in the middle of it was Siwon playing an acoustic guitar. he didnt notice my entrance since he was looking at the music sheet  in front of him but when I opened the door more I definitely got his attention.

"what happened Kyuhyun?" he asked worried. that's why I like him so much, he didn't even know my name a couple of hours ago but that didn't stop him from feeling worried about me.

"n-no-nothing Siwon, it's just that Suho..."

"don't tell me he fell asleep? that's why I told him not to study so hard!! everytime he stresses a lot he fatlls asleep and forgets everything."

"no Siwon it's not that..."

"don't worry kyuhyun, I'll take you home late? do you want to stay here with me meanwhile?"

oh my shisus..... Choi Siwon was asking me to stay by his side whilehe plays the guitar... ok Kyuhyun, enough fangirling...

"of course"

he started to play something familiar to me....but it wasn'tuntil he sang that I reconized the song and then I blushed as red as a tomato, I had to hide my face pretending to be looking at the othe side of the room.

We got the afternoon
you got this room for two
one thing i've left to do
discover me
discovering you
One mile to every inch of
your skin like porcelain
one pair of candy lips and
your bubblegum tongue...

was he singing it to me? we were in a room alone, the two of us...my hands were shaking so bad that I had to put them between my legs so Siwon didnt notice. he kept playing but he wasnt singing anymore instead he started to talk to me..

"so Kyuhyun... when did you meet Sohu?"

why, Siwon, why? why did you have to ruin the mood? my face got serious. 

"we are in the same calculus class" I answered while I looked at him. he was looking at me already, so he had to notice the changein my attitude but he kept on that little smile of his around the coner of his lips

"oh really? is he a good student? can you believe this is the first time that he brings a friend from college to home? I thought he was too shy to make friends, I'm happy now that I know he has good friends like you that can help him"

and there goes my anger through the window, now my leags turned into jelly.

"it's nothing, really."

and his smile got bigger,showing those two huge dimples at each cheek. I couldn't stop myself from smiling back.

then...

"KYUHYUN!!! KYUHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU??!! KYUHYUN?!!!!" 

Siwon chuckled. "looks like someone woke up" he stood up,put the guitar on his case and stretched out his hand for me to skake it. I also stood up and shook it off. it was soft but at the same time muscular...

"it was a pleasure meeting you, Kyuhyun"

"mine too"

Suho drove to my house and left.... I couldnt sleep that night

~*~

The following days I couldnt go to Suho's house because of my own homework and worse I never saw Siwon around, I even tried walking through the basketball field a couple of times a day... but nothing

one thing I did notice was that Suho followed me everywhere; when we were in the cafeteria we would sit in my table and talk about the ramdonest things ever, in calculus he also sat next to me and passed me papers trying to talk. So today when I saw him walking behind me in the library I knew I had to stop this...

"Suho," I said while turning around to look at him,"why do you always have to be next to me everywhere?"

"oh that's easy.... beacusewe are friends Kyuhyun and friends have to be together, right?"

this guy, seriously? who told him that we were friends? I had never talkedto him before I knew he was Siwon's brother and I haven't seen Siwon after that so who cares?

"no, we are not..." he had really bad timing, right when I was going to tell Suho that we were not friends Siwon walks by the alley and looks at me right in the eyes, like he had a feeling of what I was about to do. but then he smiled at me....oh how much I missed that smile, those dimples, even the shi-brows...

"what did you say Kyuhyun?" Suho asked and my focus changed to his face. I put on my biggest smile

"that we are not friends... WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!" at this he also smiled and even hugged me!! Shisus!!

when I looked over his shoulder to see if Siwon was still there all I saw was the window on the wall between two bookcases...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!! hoped you are enjoying this so far.. again sorry for any mistakes.

so what do you think about our evilkyu now? XD I dont know what to think and I'm the one writing..

and there is something going with Siwon... hmmm...

Thanks again to all the new subscribers and the people who comment!! please leave more comments! you dont know how happy you make me!! :)

SEE YA!!! ;D

p.s: this is the song Siwon sings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erwyZjHDz1k Your body is a wonderland by John Mayer (I like this song XD)