Final

My best friend's brother

 

I went away because I wanted to be able to do it. I wanted to take some time out so when I came back I had enough courage to end this. I didnt want to, I really didnt. but I cant just watch two brothers fight for me. I dont deserve it. Choi Siwon will always be in my heart, but this is the best for him. 
my grandparents noticed right away that something was wrong, but they didnt ask anything and I said nothing.  those days were very helpful indeed but when I got home and saw all the missed calls and messages on my forgotten phone all the nerves came back like nothing.
 
"he'll get so sad," I worried so much, "but he never told me that he liked me anyways."  I threw the phone on the sofa again, took my pants off and went to take a nap after such a long travel.
 
I dont know for how long I slept but that strong knocking on my door and the yeling woke me up in the late afternoon. I knew it was him,and I had to confront him now.
 
~*~
 
this is too much. I cant stand here, I hate this place, I have to take a walk. I put on my pants again took my  phone, just in case, and started walking around the neighborhood. this was it, the end. I wont cry. if I was strong enough for this I wouldnt cry. some kids were playing  on the  park near my house, they looked so happy. I sat on the red swing and moved back and forth. back and forth.  it was like my like right now, back and forth. stupid sleepers tears went out of my eyes. who cares?! I'm heartbroken! its my turn to cry! 
 
he came and went as fast as a blink of an eye but first he took my heart and threw it on the floor, breaking it without repair. I though he was going to fight, I thought he wouldnt just leave cause I told him and this hurted me more because if he walked away so easily it was for the same reason I decided to let him go... because he really love me
 
I stopped the swing with my legs and just cried. "let it all out," my mom would say, "its unhealthy to save the pain inside." this is all for the best, I repeat like a prayer. and went my tears are allout and the night is getting cold, thats the time I look around myself and notice that the kids are not here anymore and its so dark that the street lights are on. I cant go home, it has too many bad vibes, so I just stay there swinging again.
back and forth, back and forth... my phone rings... and it's suho....
 
"hello" I dont expect anything good from this...
 
"I know I'm the last person you want to hear but you need to come to the hospital right now... siwon..."
 
"what happened to siwon??!!!!" please, let it be something simple. please..
 
"he got drunk.. and there were some guys..." siwon? drunk? suho started crying, suho doesnt cry.  "please, come quickly, he needs you and I... need you too"
 
"I'll be there soo suho, I promise" I ran to my house, already looking for my stuff 
 
"and kyuhyun?" 
 
"yes?" I was putting my jacket on...
 
"forgive me, I should have said those things. you are my friend and I dont hate you... come back with siwon..." 
 
I stopped, completely. "suho, how do you..."
 
"it doesnt take a genius to know that you broke up with him because of me. so I'm asking for your forgiveness and I want you to come back to siwon. you wont suffer because of me"  back and forth
 
"suho,I... that happened just hours ago..."
 
"better that way, easier to come back. now move your pretty here, siwon wants to see you"
 
my skin got goosebumps and I started to sweat. was it possible? could I change this? I have to get there first..
 
~*~
 
suho was still sitted in the waiting room in front of the operation room. his elbows resting on his knees and his head hanging low. it was such a sad view.
 
"I'm here" I murmured while I sat next to him. he looked at me and hugged me. he felt so cold, I hugged him tighter.
 
"have the doctors tell you anything?"
 
"not yet. he is still there"
 
we looked at the door, as if wanting to open it ourselves and take siwon out but we couldnt. I sighed and suho rest his back on the chair.  I wanted to talk with him but it was awkard,  all of the sudden a group of nurses and doctors went out, a body on the bed, sheets with blood, the face covered.
 
"SIWON!!!!" suho cried and ran towards the body. the doctors tried to stop him, he pushed them around. I held his back.  
 
"suho!!! thats not siwon!!" after the dead body came siwon, he was sleeping because of the anesthesia, in his face some bruises. suho cried for happiness this time.
 
"go ahead and see him first. I'll wait here" I said, wiping his tears. he left me alone outside of the room. the   truth is I was too scared to go in yet. so I walked up and down in the hall trying to calm myself. suho didnt last  too much inside.
 
"doesnt he want to talk?"
 
"he is sleeping, I cant do much, and watching makes me more sad. you go inside while I find something to eat.  I'm so hungry." suho said and left me... again. well, siwon is sleeping, I guess nothing is going to happen yet.
 
To see your "boyfriend" on a hospital bed, with an IV and breathing system just after you broke up... I dont recomend it to anyone. I cant stop blaming myself even thought he was the one who got drunk and looked for trouble. but he did it because he was depressed, and that was my fault. I took the hand nearest me and held it between mine. 
 
I just looked at him, really looked at him. he looked so pale and was so cold that he looked... dead. I put my      ear  on his chest, trying to listen to his heartbeat. when I found it I couldnt stop a few tears of happiness too. he would be fine, my siwonnie was strong. with my head still on his chest I turned so now I was looking again at his face. I wish he could wake up already.  but he can listen to me, right? he would wake up if I tell him. I got close to his ear and murmured....
 
"can you wake up already? I want to apologize but it's not fair if you are sleeping when I do it"
 
"kyu..." siwon said in his sleep, was he thinking that he was dreaming? I smiled.
 
"sleepyhead wake up. we need to talk"
 
"kyu, dont leave..."
 
"I wont leave you. what you did was very stupid , you scared me so much" I said, one of my hands left his and caress his soft hair. 
 
his eyes opened slowly and siwon looked at me; he was in pain, I could notice, but he still manage to gave me a little smile, his dimples teasing me.
 
"you... came..... ugh!" he groaned out of pain and his other hand went to his stomach
 
"shhhh dont force yourself, ok? let me do the talk here," I kept caressing his hair and his hand helding mine tighted, like making sure that I was really there. "I'm sorry for lying to you."
 
"I knew.... you were... lying..."
 
"shhhh I was, I couldnt let you fight with suho... but you wont need to. he approves" I smiled to him again, this time he could actually see it "so that means that  you will give me an opportunity, right?"
 
he smiled bigger this time "I already gave you an opportunity a long time ago kyu. you never knew."
 
"since when?"
 
"since you started stalking in the lockers when I sho..."
 
"you saw that?!!!" I stepped back, breaking our mini-embrace. my face blushed, he knew it all this time?
 
"of course I did. I found it cute."
 
"but you knew that I liked you already, then why let me do all this?"
 
"I wanted to know how was the boy who kept watching me from afar. and you made friends with suho... it was the perfect opportunity. I never thought I would fall for you too." I blushed more. and hid my face in his chest again. now he was caressing my face.  "silly boy, dont hide your face,your too beautiful for that."
 
"do you forgive me?" I gave him my best puppy eyes. I need to hear him say that he would forgive me.   
 
"I was never angry at you. I was sad that you were rushing things and didnt want to comfront suho. I didnt want to fight with him either but I couldnt let him separate me from the only special thing in my life so far"
 
"so cheesy!"
 
"get used to it. come here, I want to tell you a secret," I put my ear closer to his mouth,  "I love you, cho kyuhyun. no matter how silly you are" and gave me a peck on the cheek. I couldnt help myself and I kissed him back on the lips.
  
the door opened
 
"ok ok, you guys can date and everything.... but please dont kiss in front of me." suho said holding two sandwiches  and some juice, siwon and me laughed at the situation. 
 
"are we fine?" I asked one last time, just in case.
 
"we were always, I was going to come back to you tomorrow anyway, I dont go down without a fight."
 
I kissed him again. "I love you too siwon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
siwon got out of the hospital a couple of days later and now everything was.... almost back to normal. it was    harder to talk to suho but we were some kind of friends again. I was enjoying my vacacions before school because my classes next year were too dificult. no more drama, just relaxing for me under the bright summer sun and eating as much ice cream as I can.
 
now siwon is my boyfriend and we are very happy together. no more lies, we pinky   promised that. I spend 99.5% of the time with siwon now. sometimes it can be so exhausting, he loves kisses  and hugs, I try to act      like  I dont sometimes so I have my space but I love every single thing about his chessiness. I'm trying to learn some too.               
 
it took a lot of drama and tears, a black eye, a break up and a visit to the hospital but in the end I got my best friend's brother.  
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It's over!!!! T____T oh, I'm going to miss this so much!!! wonkyu happy ever after!!
 
Thank you so much to every single one of you who kept me company with this crazy story.  55 subscribers and 3097 views.... you guys are just so amazing!
 
it might not have been perfect, and I know that there are far more better stories here at AFF (I told you in the beginning not to expect to much with this) but you guys made me looked forward to write every chapter with your unconditional support and love. you made me so happy with your sweet comments too! I have read them so many times already!
 
this is just the beginning already! theres so much to come and with my crazy ideas you will have lots of stories to read. please give a lot of love to pizza prince! its going to start very soon and I will make it longer, funnier and with lots of fluff! :D 
 
here's the link:
 
Thank you so much, again! this wont be the last time you see me! SEE YA SOON! :D