001: The Start of Something New.

The Runaway Foreigner

Author's Note: Navy Blue is in English!

Haneul's POV

 

"LOUIS! WHY WON'T YOU CALM DOWN? THIS IS YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE." Mother shouted. They were at it again. Yes, they can be sweet and nice to each other, but seriously, when we're at home, it's like a monkey and a gorrilla, fighitng for a banana. 

"SO YOU'RE BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME? I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT, BUT IT'S ALSO YOURS." Father shouted back. They were throwing books, cups, everything. I felt a tear stroll down my face. There's not one day that they would not fight. 

Bang.

I heard so much glasses being thrown, I swear that someone is hurt right now. As tears were falling, I packed everything I needed and booked a flight for London as soon as possible. I decided to go out the front door, because they probably wouldn't notice anyway. I was walking down the stairs when a piece of glass was thrown at me. It stung my arm, but I didn't care. I just left it like that and walked out the door, closing it as quiet as possible. I walked into the gorgeous streets of London, hoping my parents won't come looking for me.

This was The Start of Something New.


It was a long flight from London to Seoul. Yes, I left to Seoul. Even though I wasn't fluent, I decided to come here, because I'm actually 2 quarters Korean.

I was only asked once about the cut in my arm in the airplane, but I said it was fine, but the flight attendant insisted to help me. I went to the back with her and she did what she could. She told me that she was just going to take out the glass and rub some alcohol onto it, but I could seriously care less. I thanked her and went back to my seat. 

I decided to call up one of my close unnis. 

The Phone Call

"Krystal-unni?" I said. 

"Neh, Haneul?" She asked.

"Unni, can you pick me up at Seoul Airport?" I asked.

"Uhm . . . I'm actually kind of in the middle of getting EXO dressed. How about you wait for awhile?" She said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting outside." I replied.

End of The Phone Call


After five years, we finally got to meet each other in person. It's been so long, she became a very pretty woman. I suddenly smiled.

"Yah, Park Haneul. Are you paying attention?" Krystal-unni asked.

I shook my head, "Repeat that again, please." I begged. 

"Aish, this girl. I said you'll be living with me in EXO-K's dorm. I'm working as their personal cordi-noona." She said.

"WHAT? I'm living with SIX BOYS?!" I was freaking out. She's can't be doing this to me. I can not, live with six guys for the rest of my life. That will NEVER happen.

"Don't worry, Haneul-ah. I won't let them do anything, they're nice boys." She smiled.

"Okay . ." I sighed. 

We walked over to her car and she drove to SMent.

 


In the car

"Unni, is there any jobs available in SM? I really need a job." I pouted. Which is very rare.

She chuckled, "Well, in London you did lots of modeling right?" I nodded. 

"Well, if you want, I can ask SooMan to get you a modeling job in SM." I jumped excitedly, in my seat.

"Wah, really? Thanks, unni! But, do you really think that SooMan will really let me in?" I asked, worried.

"For sure." She smiled.


In SM's Parking Lot

While unni was parking, I gaped at the building. I mean, I've seen big buildings, but this one was huuuge. 

As soon as she parked, I rushed out the car and jumped. "Unni, is this really SMent?" I asked.

"Haha, amazed?" She said while I noded furiously.

"Well, let's go in and meet SooMan, yeah?" I just nodded and entered the building with her.

 


Author's Note: ASDGHJKL. END OF CHAPTER ONE. ; U ;

Yeah, it wasn't a long chapter, but whatever. /dances/ 

I'll probably update another chapter soon, becaucase I have nothing to do & I have until four. c:

Anyways, how was the first chapter? I knooow. I left you guise hanging, but yes. ; w ;