Prolouge

Bucket List In 30 Days

 

The leaves blew with the wind around my feet. The sun was shining, the birds chirping, and everything seemed fine. Did no one care? Did no one care that she was gone?

No, of course people did...but even though the Sun was still shining- everything felt like rain. I felt cold, alone, and confused. How come the world wont stop spinning, now that your gone? I know every end has beginnings, but this one...this one's so....wrong.

“S...Seo...” My voice went hoarse, the tears beginning to fall down my already stained cheeks. I collapsed onto one knee, and wiped my face with one hand; the other reaching out to touch the cold stone. I felt like I was choking, as my breathing became like a child's during a endless crying fit. My eyes fell over the first carved words on the tombstone.

'Moon Seo Yeon- a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a fighter.'

A small chuckle escaped my lips, as I thought about the times we shared. A fighter....that's what you'll always be.

“Minho-ah!” I looked up from the grave, and quickly stood up. Seo? I took a step forward toward the voice, but stopped as I found myself facing Seo's sister.

“Minho, you coming?” Seo Rin smiled. I forced one back, and let the last tears fall down my cheek, only to soil the land where the girl I loved was buried.

“Yeah...yeah lets go.” I whispered, sniffling.

“Thanks for being with her, Minho. Without you...she probably would have not been able to accomplish so much over the last month.” She gave me another smile- full of pity. I nodded, not caring about her words. With one final turn, one final look at Seo Yeon's grave, I smiled.

“As long as I'm living, Seo, you'll always be my little sun.” I felt my heart hurting as I slowly followed after Seo Rin. I felt a tug at my hand, and warmth on my cheek- soft like a kiss. I quickly spun around, searching the graveyard. I felt my self truly smile, after what had been the hardest last few days. She was still with me, watching over me, letting me know she still loved me- that she was still m little sun.

I closed my eyes, and felt her presence. We had been through so much, did so many things to make you happy before your clock stopped ticking.

Even though they were your final days....

Can I say that these last thirty days were the best of my life?

So that was a little bit of the story! I was going to ad this in and then like start the story right after it- but Idh the time too ^^; Hopefully this little bit of work can keep you satisfied for a while, eh?

I hope you liked it, and if your confused that’s good! Because this is after she died *tear tear*

so yeah! COMMENT SUBSCRIBE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! I hope you liked it <3