Making a few best friends.

The Childhood Bestfriend.

*Ringringring*

" Okay class, it's recess now , please stop what your doing and go to the canteen , " she said and walked out of the class room.

" Finally recess, " You said and stretched your arms.

You took out your wallet out of your bag and walked out of the classroom.

You looked around the school but being careless , you bumped into a couple.

" Ouch ! ' They said.

" Ohh, I'm sorry! are you guys okay? " You said.

" Yea, we are. " Replied the girl, She had straight long layered hair in a chestnut brown Colour. She was really pretty in fact.

" Are you okay ? " Said the boy with pink hair.

* His Handsome, Wait... What am I thinking? They're a couple right? ..." You thought.

Out of the blue you said, " Are you guys a couple? Oops, " You covered your mouth. * That was stupid.. *

The girl laughed . " HAHAHAHA ! Hell no. His my best friend. Oh yea, I'm Kim Hyuna of 4minute. A band."

" And Im LJoe . Nice to meet you . " Added LJoe.

* Weird name? *

" Let's eat Lunch together ? "  They nodded.

You went into the cafeteria, while walking someone shouted , " Jagiya ?! Is that you ?" You turned around and saw a familliar face, " wait, ?????-Ppyeong ?! Is that you ?! I miss you ! "

 

__________________________________

 

A/N ; So who do you think it is ? >:)