The Past

The Childhood Bestfriend.

Chapter1 

 

Beep Beep Beep ! " ugh . " you hit your alarm and it stopped beeping. You turned to look at the time. 8.45 am! . " Oh no I'm so dead. " You went to the mirror and combed your hair. " Yejin-ah ! Your late !! " *ughh mums . * You went to take a quick shower and changed into your uniform.

10 mins later...

*gosh, this new school is big.. Where's class 128A ? Ah! Found it" You knocked on the door and opened the door. " Annyeonghaseyo! Yu Yejin Imnida ! " " Oh nae ! You must be the new student !! Welcome to Seoul ! And welcome to woolim high. Please introduce yourself to the class . I'm Ms Kwon Yuri, Call me ms Kwon ." " Nae. Annyeonghaseyo ! Choneun Yu Yejin Imnida ! please take care of me ! "

L's Pov 

*Yu Yejin? sounds very familliar....* " Ms Yu Please sit beside mr Kim . " " Oh.. nae .. mmm , where is he? " " Mr Kim , please raise your hand. " I raised my hand, shocked. No one ever sits beside me. the class started whispering.i gave them glares. " Annyeonghaseyo , " She bowed. *kyeopta...* " Mr Kim? " She said. I just looked at her. " What's your name ? " " Kim Myungsoo . "

 

Your Pov 

" Kim Myungsoo." * kim Myungsoo? *

FLASHBACK

HAHAHAH ! Your head from your bed room. " Eh? "  you decided to see why was it so noisy. You went the stairs , one step by one step. And walked to the living room. " Omma? " You saw a boy and his parents sitting on your living room couch. " Annyeonghaseyo ? " You greeted. " Annyeonghaseyo Yejin-ah.Omo! our kids are the same age They should play with each other. " You saw a Boy looking at you. You waved. " Myungsoo-ah this is Yu Yejin ,Yejin-ah , Yejin, this is my son Kim Myungsoo " " Annyeonghaseyo.. " he said . " Let's play ?! " " Nae" You two played together every day every hour. But he starting developing feelings for you. And you didn't know. 5 years later... " Yejin-ah . we're moving to Seoul... I'll miss you.. " " What ?! your leaving ? " You started crying. " Please don't go... ! " " Mianhae... But I have no choice.. I hope we'll meet again the future.. Saranghaeyo" he said Saranghaeyo softly . 

 

End of flashback. 

_________________

 

A/n : How was it ? okay? I hope so... (:

SO BASICLLY SO CHAPTER I'LL PUT GIFS, SO ENJOY THEM MAYBE ? <3

WOOGYU <3 

LE' CAMERA MAN DERP FACE 8D

Hamstergyu <3

 

isn't he cute ?

 

Well , enjoy the gifs. :P