Chapter Five : It’s Okay

You Were Mine But Now...

The next day after Myungsoo and you confessed to each other and started being a couple, everything in you changed, you felt so great. You have the thought that you will be happy with him together always. 

 

The clock kept on ticking, you looked at the time on the clock, it’s already the time for you to go to school, and you woke up from bed thinking if what happened yesterday was only a dream or is it reality. You kept on thinking about it, and you seriously said to yourself, it is true, it is true, all over again. What you just thought, really make you blushed and kept on blushing. You went to the room, turning the door knob to the right, pushing it and walked inside with full of new inspiration. Suddenly, your phone vibrates, you checked it, it was a text message. 

 

Text from Myungsoo:

_________, are you ready for school? I’ll be there at your house in half an hour, see you soon. ;D”

 

Reply from _______:

Araseo, I’ll be finish by then, see you too. ^^

 

You were panic, you went to a 10 minutes shower and wore your school uniform, you looked yourself in the mirror, fixing your hair with the red ribbon on your head that he just gave you yesterday, putting up a little makeup, not too much and packed everything in your school bag. “Ding Dong Ding Dong” your doorbell rings, you went downstairs, drinking quickly a glass of milk then saying goodbye to both of your parents. Nervously, you opened the door, and you saw a beautiful figure of guy standing beside his beautiful car, it’s Myungsoo. You smiled from a far and thought “yesterday wasn’t a dream at all.”

 

You closed the door and walked towards Myungsoo and he laughed looking at you smiling alone. “Looking so happy today, huh… my lady and you looked great with that red ribbon I gave you~” giving you a wink with the sweetest smile of his which never fails to make every girl hearts’ melts.

“Yaaah, I’m always happy, you know..” you pouted a bit.

“hmm, but not as happy as today, right?” he raised his eyebrow looking at you. 

“whatever~” you said looking annoyed when actually in your heart saying “yeah, because you’re mine now.”

 

As you almost opening the door car, Myungsoo stopped you, he stopped your hands from opening the door.

“what’s wrong?” you asked.

“You’re my princess now, so I must open this door for you.” You cover your cheeks, hiding the color of pink strawberry on your cheeks

“yaah, don’t treat me like princess, I’m not even a princess, you know.”

“Yeah, you are.. you’re mine already, remember? So in that case, you can be my princess, my queen, or whatever nicknames I want to call you and I have the rights to treat you in every way I want to.” Myungsoo told you while sitting inside the car. You blushed even more that you can’t hide it anymore, you turned to the side of the window, looking at the view just trying to hide your shyness and there’s a really long awkward silence between you two.

“uhh, where’s Byunghun?” you broke the silence.

“hmm, you know like usual, he probably already went to school.”

“ahhh, oh yeah, too bad, I’m not in the same class as you.” You sighed a bit. 

“uh huh, it’s really disappointing but we can get back together right?”

“uhh, yeah.”

 

After 15 minutes has passed, you finally arrived at your school. You walked outside the car, of course, Myungsoo opened the door for you. As you both went out, he hold your hands, interlocking your fingers. You were a bit shy cause everyone was looking at both of you that time. He sent you to your class, Byunghun is the same class as you on the second floor while Myungsoo is on the third floor.

 

You went to the classroom, and Myungsoo called out your name “______-aah, I’m now yours so don’t ever let other guys come near you, giving you a flying kiss and put it on your lips, you blushed and waved your hand to him, saying bye bye.

and then you went in to the classroom and all your classmates were starting to ask you questions about you and Myungsoo and you simply answer to them that you both officially a couple. You walked to your sit and looked at beside you, there’s no Byunghun. He usually came early but that day, it seemed he’s late. You’re going to tell him the good news about you and Myungsoo, but since he’s not there, you just tell him later.

 

After Myungsoo sent you to your classroom, he bumped to Byunghun. “Eh? Hello there, Myungsoo, what were you doing in my class? Sending ________ to class?”

“Yeah~ like we usually do but this time, it’s a bit different..”

“different?” Byunghun asked Myungsoo curiously.

“Yeah, different. Anyways, I’m so sorry.. whatever happen, you’ll still be my best friend.”

“sorry for what?”

“You’ll know as soon as you walked in to your class, k, I’m off to my class, again.. sorry, Byunghun..”

“Ahh, alright then, bye, see you on break, okay, same place, same time like usual.”

“alright.”

 

Byunghun slide the classroom door and hear everyone mumbling something like “can you believe Myungsoo and __________ finally together, they’ve been best friends for a long time now….” He ignored it, didn’t understand a word your classmates were saying. He sat next to you and giving the smile he usually give to you and wave in front of your face and said excitingly “GOOOOD MORNINNNNGGG!!” and pinched your cheek.

“Yaah, Byunghun-aaah, I’ve got something to tell..”

“Yes, what is it? What do you want to tell me? Did you sleep walking and screaming for my name?” Byunghun asked you jokingly.

“WHAT? NO! it’s about Myungsoo..”

“What about him?” the conversation finally getting serious.

“He’s my boyfriend now…” you told him.

“WHAT? Seriously?” He asked you in disbelief. “so that’s why he’s saying sorry to me.” He thought.

“Yes, seriously.. I’m so sorry for not telling you, I supposed to tell you yesterday but, I decided to tell you face to face.” You smiled to him, telling your ‘happiest news’ to him.

Byunghun looked down on his desk, taking out his textbooks from his bag and put it on his desk “well then, congratulations for both of you.”

 


 

hahah, a bit longer chapter this time, hope you enjoyed it. subscribe and comment please. :D