Chapter Thirteen : I Have No Friends But You Two

You Were Mine But Now...

 

“and.. I know that you’ll be jealous if it’s only the two of us hang out each other so I asked you to join furthermore, I kinda miss our happy-always-hangout-each other-times.” You blurted out to him, there was a moment of silence on the phone, you’re gulping then you heard a heavy breath from the phone.

 

“Haaah, you’re right, we can go tomorrow, the park? Or the movies?” he asked you.

 

“YEAAAYYY! Let’s go to various places, nae? We need to have fun together and relax our mind, try to release the stress, arra?” you said excitingly with full of enthusiasm. You could hear him ‘Mm-hmm’ing and you know that he agreed with you, you were about to hang up the phone but you heard a low voice saying “saranghae, aein” you chuckled and felt your heart beats were racing as if you’re dying needed air to breathe “heh, nado saranghae, namjachingu” you said to him and hung up the phone.

 

You texted Byunghun.

Myungsoo said we can have fun together tomorrow, the three of us. Kekeke. :D

 

You put the phone on you chest waiting for his reply smiling looking at the ceiling while laying on the couch. After for a few minutes, your phone vibrates, you unlocked your phone and looked at it, there’s a message, you clicked on it nervously and read it, It was a text message from Byunghun.

 

 

Reply from Byunghun

I thought it’s only the both of, why the three of us now?

 

You stopped your breath for a while, you stared at his text for half a minute, you were thinking what to reply cause you know if it’s only the both of you, Myungsoo must be really jealous though you really miss to spend your happy moments with Byunghun only but you just couldn’t do that, being together with a guy happily while your lover, your boyfriend is at home, being alone. You thought about it for a while, you typed on the phone trying to reply him but you kept on erasing your words, when you just finished typing what you wanted to say and was going to click on the send button, your phone vibrated. You slid down the notifications and saw that Byunghun texted you, it was a long text from him.

 

Text from Byunghun

 

Why aren’t you replying? Are you thinking of something to reply. Oh, I know you’ll be like “How did he know that I’m thinking” well, the answer is obvious, duhh, I’m your like bestest friend ever, of course I know your habits. And I know you may be worried that Myungsoo will be jealous if both of us go out together and I totally understand that, but since that’s how it is, I can not stop you or him from this, cause you both are a couple, okay, I agreed that we’ll go together, both of you are my best friend anyways but please spend more time with me tomorrow kay? Just this once.

 

“He really do know what I’m thinking about” you thought. You replied him with a simple text, you texted him “Okay, see you tomorrow. 10am, the park. Myungsoo will pick me up at my house.”

 

“Maybe this is the fate of life, when your best friends are in love with someone, they simply doesn’t care about you anymore and only think about the lovers. Sigh, but I keep on thinking about them, everyone wants to be friends with me but they’re all the same, bashing me and leaving me at the end, that is why I only have ________ and Myungsoo. The only people that I can trust, I’m just hoping that they won’t leave me just because they’re deeply in love with each other.” Byunghun said to himself while thinking about the past how his old friends leave him but the only two, ________ and Myungsoo are still there for him.

 

**

 

“Aaaaah, I must be handsome tomorrow, going to have a date with my pretty girl, wait, no, with the two of my best friends.” Myungsoo who was combing his hair, preparing everything for tomorrow. “But… what exactly Byunghun wanted to do? What’s his plan?” he sighed looking at the picture of the three of you on top of his desk beside his bed. “To be honest, I also kinda miss the old times” rubbing his hand softly on the picture and grabbed a small towel cleaning the dust on the picture frame. “Maybe tomorrow will be one of the bestest moment of our lifes.” He smiled. Suddenly, his phone vibrates, it was a phone call, he looked at the name “The Killer” which refers to Bang Minsoo who was trying to kill his dad, he answered it.

 

“What do you want!?” Myungsoo asked him.

 

“Have you been working hard to pay the debt?”

 

“OF COURSE I AM! SHUT UP DUDE! WHERE’S MY DAD??”

 

“It’s only like 1 month left, I hope you prepared everything, I think you should practice for your physical strength, hehh.”

 

“WHAT? I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAID! JUST WHERE IS MY DAD??”

 

“Hey Old mann, your son is pretty mad, doesn’t he, here, I give you time to talk.”

 

“Son, Myungsoo.. you there?”

 

“DAD? IS THAT YOU? Thank God, you’re still alive, don’t worry dad, I have plenty of money here, I’ll pay everything to you, okay?”

 

“Son… you don’t need to, just don’t care about me okay? You just study hard and live your life, this is my problem, you don’t have to help me..”

 

“But dad! If I don’t help you, you’ll be dead meat! I won’t let that happen to you!”

 

“LET IT BE!”

 

“Why? I can’t let it be like that, you’re my dad! We have the same blood, I was born because of you!”

 

“AAAAA-aaahhh”

 

“Dad? D-dad? What’s that sound? Why are you screaming? They’re hurting you? YAAAH! BANG MINSOO!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAD???”

 

“Now now, Kim Myungsoo, we’re just torturing him bit by bit, by the time next month, he’ll definitely be dead unless you have the money and fast enough to bring your dad to the hospital”

 

“WHERE ARE YOU NOW, TELL ME THE COMPLETE ADRESS, I’LL BE THERE RIGHT NOW, I’LL PAY THE DEBTS RIGHT NOW! JUST DON’T TORTURE OR EVEN KILL MY DAD, LET HIM GO!”

 

“Sorry, Myungsoo, deal is a deal, before the holiday in Korea starts then you can pay the debts and I’ll let your dumb stupid father go.”

 

“No! Let’s change the deal!! Hello? Hellooo? BANG MINSOO??? HELLOOO??? , he hung up the phone.”

 

**

 

“Byunghuuuunnn! Come here for a while!” Byunghun’s mom called out his name.

 

“Yes mooommmm, wait for a second, kay?” after he put his phone under his pillow, he went downstairs where his mom called him, at the toilet.

 

“Yes mom, what can I do?” he asked him mom with a smile.

 

“Can you explain to me why this toilet got your hairs  blocking the hole where water should be filter?”

 

“A-aah, it’s… I.. umm, my hair falls every time I shampooed my hair.”

 

“What? Are you okay? Your hair falls this much?”

 

“Yes mom, but it’s only when I showered, I’m hundred percent fine, mom, don’t worry, pshh, you worry a lot. I clean it up right now..”

 

“Aisshh, this kid, if you have any pain or something, please tell me, kay? Go to your room, have some rest, I’ll clean it.”

 

“Ahhh, arra! Arra!”

 

After that he went to his room, he locked his door, he sat down on his bed, putting his hand on his hand and slid his fingers downwards his hair, hairs filled on his palm. He lifted up his pillow, he took his phone and looked at his wallpaper, it’s the picture of you, him and Myungsoo. “Will I survive and live happily with them?” he thought and lay on his bed while closing his eyes, resting for a bit.

 

**

 

The next day.

 

 

 

Text from Myungsoo

Hey there my love, sorry, I think I couldn’t go with you and Byunghun today, I have to go to work but I can send you to where you guys want to meet.

 

It was 7AM and you checked and read the text message from Myungsoo, you were confused “since when did he work” you thought.

 

 

Reply from __________

Hmmm, okay then. We’ll be going to the park. What time your work start?

 

 

You started to make questions in your head “Why he even bother to go to work? Since when he started to have interests to go to work?” and more.

 

 

Reply from Myungsoo

My work starts on 7AM and I have break from 9:50 to 10:10 so I have time to send you the park, see you later, 10AM, don’t be too pretty kay? Since you’re alone with Byunghun, I’m afraid he will flirt you, Love you baby.

 

 

You smiled reading his text, he’s soooo cute, you thought. You’re excited that you’re not feeling sleepy anymore. You went downstairs with a wide smile “GOOOOOOOOD MORNING MA LOVELY MOM AND DAAADDY!” you greeted your mum who was cooking ommelete and pancakes for breakfast while your dad was sitting on the dining table reading a newspaper.

 

“Wow, why are you being so hyper today?” your mum asked you.

 

“Nooottthing, I just got a  text from Myungsoo, he will pick me up later but too bad he couldn’t join us, Byunghun and I to have fun together at the park.”

 

“Tsk tsk, teenagers nowadays.” Your dad shook his head looking your behaviour.

 

“Whaaaat? Appa, you’re such a tease!” you poked your dad’s tummy few times then he poked you back and started to have a poke war and laughed really hard until you feel butterflies in your tummy.

 

“YAAAH! Stop it you two! You two look like kids, psshh, be mature, kaay?” your mum stopping you and your dad from the poke war. You and your dad laughed and bowed “sorry mum, I wash my face and brush my teeth first, kay?” You said. After you washed your face, you went back to the kitchen and ate the breakfast with your parents. After you finished, you looked at the time, it was already 9AM, after having so many nonsense talk with your parents, joking around, you didn’t realize that it’s already almost time for you to be prepared for later.

 

You had your fastest yet clean and aromatic 15 minutes shower. You put on a little make up on your face and brush your hair, you were nervous, jumping on your bed. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I finished early, it’s just 9:30 in the morning. Oh my gosh!” you ran downstairs, “Maaaaaaaaaaa, how do I look?” your mum was startled because of you patting her shoulders a lot of time while jumping in excitement. “Woaah, my daughter, pleeease, chill a bit, you look really beautiful. Don’t run too much or you will lose your makeup.”

 

You looked at the time it’s already 9:50. “ahhh, 10 minutes more.” You sat on the living room while watching TV trying to sweep away the nervousness but you just can’t. you kept on looking at the mirror, fixing your hair and practicing how to talk with Myungsoo and also Byunghun.

 

“Ding dong Ding dong” the door bells rung.

 

“Sweeeetie, I bet your boyfriend is outside.” Your mum teased you.

 

“Hah eomma! Stop it, you.” You walked slowly to the front door while breathing in the air so deeply and let it out, couldn’t stop the nervousness in you. As you unlocked the door and opened it, you were shock that you couldn’t even move.

 

Myungsoo was wearing a really smart uniform, a completely black suit, it really suits him, he was looking very handsome and got his name tag on the left side of his chest.

 

“___________, what are you looking at? Ready to go?” asking you when you’re in awe looking at him, you simply nodded to him, he opened the door car for you and let you in, as he went inside as well, you asked him, “so, where do you work?”

 

“I work at the 5 star hotel nearby called Woolim hotel” he answered you.

 

“Woaah, that is like the biggest hotel in here, what work do you do?” you asked him proudly.

 

“Hmm, not a big job, just as the receipnest and a co-waiter at the restaurant”

 

“Woaahhh, you amazed me, Myungsoo!”

 

“Really? Then I’ll work hard to make you even more amaze!” he held your hands “I promise!”

 

You were seriously blushing that your heart couldn’t stop racing, you put your hand on your chest, twisting the shirt you’re wearing, the pain yet the most wonderful thing you ever felt.

 

In about 20 minutes, you arrived at the park and you saw Byunghun coolly waiting for you at the entrance, he was drinking a coke, it awesomely with the straw, he stopped realizing the sound of Myungsoo’s car, he flipped his hair and looked at you getting off from Myunsoo’s car. “Have fun, don’t do anything stupid, promise me!” Myungsoo said to the both of you. “nae, we promise!” Both of you and Byunghun said in unison. “I’m late for work, I have to go! Bye! Love ya, sweetheart, take care of her, Byunghun!”

 

After that, Myungsoo flashed off until you couldn’t see the looks of his car anymore.

 

“so.. what’s his working on?” Byunghun asked you.

 

“He works at the 5 star Woolim hotel nearby as the receipnest and a co-waiter in the hotel, isn’t that great! But too bad, he couldn’t join us, oh, I forgot to ask him why must he work, hmm, I’ll ask him later..” you explained to him in amazement.

 

“Wow, that’s really great, somehow I also wonder why is he working.. yeah, you better ask him later, I’m curious too.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Oh wow, you look so cute today, don’t you?” he poked both of your cheeks, circling his two fingers on your cheeks.

 

“YAAAH! You’re hurting my cheeks! Stop it” He stopped playing with your cheeks and you started rubbing both of your cheeks.

 

He put your arms around you, “Since we’re alone….”

 


 

I will update more after I finished my exams, okay? :)