Chapter 3

My Bodyguard

After finish their date, Yoona send Seohyun to their home and back to his house too.Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is already make themselves ready to their job and before that they eat first before start their job.Yoona just arrive at their house saw Hyoyeon and Taeyeon already go their own car.I mean their boss car.

“Hi guys…”He smile

“Oh hey Yoong.Finish already?”Hyoyeon wear his shoes

“Yup…Is Sooyoung already finish his job?”Yoona lock the car

“He say he will be back in 40 minute more.That ice princess is still torturing him.”All of them laugh

“Ok then.Have fun guys.”He wave at them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon is already arrive and the SONE house and they are waiting outside.Sunny just make herself ready and she is ready to do her work.Hyoyeon keep talking with Taeyeon until Sunny approach them.

“Hi boys~”She smile

“Hello miss Sunny.Ready to go?”Hyoyeon ask

“Yes oppa.Come on.Bye Taeyeon.”Taeyeon bow and wait for Tiffany

On the other side, Hyoyeon is driving and he is really focus on driving until he  make Sunny feel bored in the car.Sunny actually have a crush with Hyoyeon but unfortunately she already have a boyfriend who is also an artist like her.Hyoyeon turn on the radio and focus back to his driving.

“Oh I really like this song.It’s Britney Spears~”She clap her hands and cause him to smile a little

“Oppa, do you like Britney Spears too?”She look at him

“Yeah…But not that fanatic.I just like the way she sing her song.It’s really unique.”

“Oh really?

“Yes oppa.Especially the criminal.I like it the music video.”He smile

“Sound like you like action life.”She laugh softly

“Of course I am…I really like if the guy that I love make a lot of action for me.Especially…on bed.”He’s blushing

She smile when she saw Hyoyeon face look so red like just got deep into red paint and dry him at the sun so long.Actually Sunny really like Hyoyeon since the first time her dad introduce him to her.He look so innocent and always smile at her even though she know that he’s damn tired because had to wait for her for and hours.

“Here we are miss Sunny.Enjoy your shooting.”

“Thanks.Are you going to wait for me?”

“Of course miss Sunny.But I need to go to the shop for a moment because I need to buy some something urgent.Can I?”

“Sure you can handsome.”He’s blushing again

She laugh and go to the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon is standing beside the car and waiting for Tiffany who is currently still inside the house.He waste his time by playing ‘angry bird’ in his Samsung galaxy III.After 30 minutes, she finish done herself and stand in front of her bodyguard.But instead of look at her, he still focusing in his games.

“Damn this pig…Why don’t you just die now?”She smile when she see his cute side

“Does that games cause you can’t see this beautiful woman in front of you?”He look up and his mouth open automatically

The first thing  that he saw is…S.It look so big and he really want to touch it.It look like a button who keep seduce him to touch so much.He gulp his saliva and then look at the owner of those beautiful s.He saw a beautiful angel who smiling at him.

“Hi Taeyeon…”He’s blushing

“H-hi m-miss Tiffany.”He quickly bow at her

He was so embarrass got caught looking her you know.He quickly open the door for and look around the place except her.She could only smile because she know why he behave like that.He make sure that she’s already inside the car and close the door for her.And then, he go to the driver seat and start to drive to destination.

“How are you Taeyeon?”She ask

“I-I’m fine miss Tiffany.”He look so nervous

“I wonder what are you dreaming about when you sleep…”She start to

“Nothing to dream about miss Tiffany.”Her smile is getting naughty

“Oh really?You never dream about ?”He cough so hard

“N-no.”He lied

Suddenly she start to get near at him and cause he feel her beautiful s at his shoulder.She smirk and lean at his ears.

“Liar…”She bit his ears

He was so shock and push the brake immediately.Tiffany who didn’t plan this almost fall but he manage to catch her.For a second, they look at each other eyes and he can feel that his heartbeat is getting fast.He quickly shook his head and avoid from look at her.She smirk as soon as she saw his face getting red.

“U-um-umm miss Tiffany, could you sit properly?If you continue like this, we can’t arrive at your location on time.”

“Ok handsome.As you wish.”

During he drive, Tiffany didn’t bother him again.She just continue to smile seductively and thinking on another plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung is waiting outside the location.He know that if she saw he’s not in there, she will explode again and maybe two times more explode than usual.He actually looking at the picture that was taken when he was 7 and Jessica was 5.He keep on looking and remember something.

Flashback…

“Sooyoung oppa, do you want to be my husband?”Jessica look at him

“Why do you choose me to be your husband?”He look at her with confuse reaction

“You really nice to me and I want my husband like that too.Do you want to be husband?”She smile

“Of course…Then we make a deal.”

“What deal?”She ask

“Whoever broke their promise, that’s mean we are not meant to be together.Arasso?”

“Ne…”They smile

End of flashback

He smile weakly when he saw Jessica picture.

“We really not meant to be together Sica.”

“hey you!”He quickly turn around

“Yes miss Jessica.”He bow

“I want you to send Sohee unnie today.I will be with my friends after so don’t fetch me.”She look at him coldly

“Ne miss Jessica.”He nod

She leave him and go to her friends.He sigh when he saw how she can change her reaction toward her friends opposite than him.Sohee know that Sooyoung feel down so she try to cheer her up.

“Hey Soo, why don’t you and I go to one restaurant?The food in there is really good.Do you want to join me?”She ask

“Sure Sohee-sshi.”He smile weakly

Oh poor Sooyoung but more poor to Taeyeon because he had to face the seductress Tiffany.

How can they manage their life later?

See ya on the next chapter…

Please comment and subscribe…