Not now..

It's all lies.. ( Sequel of I remember )

 

After that scene in the supermarket, Yongguk was dying in curiosity..

Who were you..?

Are you really Jiyoon, his old lover..?

But most important was..

Who was the kid..?

Is he mine..?

 

“Guys, I’m going to the supermarket. Need anything..?” Yongguk asked s and their jaw drop to the floor.

“Hyung, you’re actually voluntarily going to supermarket..?” Jongup asked and Yongguk nooded.

“What’s going on with you..?” Himchan asked him. “You’re sick..aren’t you?” Daehyun added.

“No, I just feel like going to the supermarket.. So anyone need anything..?” the leader asked once again.

“Me!!!!” Zelo ran out from his room and started screaming.

“What do you need maknae..?” Yongguk asked. “Probably another cheery tomatos..” Youngjae muttered and Zelo noods.

“Seriously maknae..? I think you got a problem..” Daehyung said as he tapped on Zelo’s shoulder. “What? We just brought it last Wednesday..Don’t tell me you already ate them all..” and Zelo nooded.

 “Please hyung..” Zelo widen his eyes and all members gather together waiting for Zelo next move.

“He’s doing it..” Jongup started to get excited.

“Hyung, is gonna all for it..” Deahyun added and Zelo bent down a little to meet his hyung eyes. Zelo may be the maknae but his height said otherwise.

“It’s coming!!” Both Himchan and Youngjae said excitedly. Zelo squint his eyes.

“BUING BUING~” Zelo use his most affective weapon, his aegyo. The leader’s eyes soften and he was giving up.

*Ani!! I’m the leader!! I can’t be weak!! Be strong Yongguk!!!*

“He’s losing it.. Get a grip!! You’re the leader..!! Himchan yelled but that didn’t work cos..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Aish… why do he had to be soo cute..??” Yongguk complain as he started choosing cherry tomatos for his maknae..

“I can’t believe you gave up just like that…” Himchan had followed him to the supermarket.

“Shut up!” Yongguk hissed and continued choosing. “Yongguk,what happen in here actually..?” Himchan tone turn to a serious tone.

Yongguk and Himchan was chingu since they’re born in the same  year. Plus the fact that they’re closer to each other. Yongguk could tell Himchan anything and he won’t judge Yongguk.

“It’s Jiyoon~” Yongguk said and Himcha froze hearing that name again. Even through Himchan never meet you, he knew a lot about you through Yongguk.

When Yongguk was recording the song ‘I remember’ he was there to make sure Yongguk didn’t lose his mind.

Everytime he sang that song, he’ll went overboard and immersed his feelings a little too deep and ended up,crying in silent at night. Yongguk and Himchan were roommate and sometime Himchan was there to lift his friend up.

He never saw Yongguk as the leader but he saw him as his brother. They were that closed.

“Oh~ What made you think of her again..?”Himchan asked and Yongguk took a deep breath before telling what happen a few days ago.

“I think I saw her..” Yongguk stated and Himchan shook his head. “You must be imagining things Yongguk..” Himchan stood next to him and help Yongguk.

“No, it was real but I’m not sure if it was her but the bracelet. She had the bracelet that I gave to Jiyoon..” Yongguk started to explain deeper. “You know there’s a lot o bracelet that are same..”

“No! The one that I gave had name on it.. “Yongguk & Jiyoon”..” Yongguk stop doing what he’s doing and look at Himchan.

“She stood there, exactly where you’re standing..” and soon he had flashback of what happen.

 

How you said you’re not Jiyoon..

How you cried and plead him to stop..

How the little boy called him appa..

How the little boy beg you to stop hurting his mother..

 

“Did you actually saw the writing on the bracelet..?” Himchan asked and Yongguk shook his head.

“But I will~ Soon..” he said proudly.

“How exactly you’re gonna make that happen..?”

“I don’t know how but I will even if it meant I have to come to this supermarket daily just to look for her.. I WILL.”

*I have to! I can’t move on with my life with thought that kid might be mine..*

“Yongguk just be careful, I know how emotional you can get just thinking about Jiyoon.” Himchan reminded him and Yongguk smiled.

“I know Himchan..”

“Let’s go..!! I think that should keep our maknae full for 3 days..” Himchan said and Yongguk laughed.

*He always know how to make me laugh. I’m lucky I have you Himchan..*

They both went to the counter and paid. They walked to their car and got in.

Just after a few second, you got out of the car and made your way out to the supermarket.

You’re were short of milk and little Yongguk couldn’t live without his milk. Chocolate milk.

When you passed through the halls, you saw the spot where you saw Yongguk.

You were scared of seeing him again. So, you were extra cautions so he won’t see you.

You know how Yongguk was, he’s determined. He’ll do whatever to fulfill it.

 *Yongguk oppa,not now. Your life is perfect now and I won’t bother your life. You’re better off without me.*

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for the lots of comments...

I can't actually believe that I have 45 subs..

And the over flowing comments make me smiled everytime..

I know they haven't meet and this is a boring chapter..

but I promise next chapter would be more interesting..