Operation: Tiffany Hwang’s Birthday Special

Operation: Tiffany Hwang’s Birthday Special

 

August 1, 2012

Siwon and Tiffany were filming in Thailand. They were already at the site. Siwon treats Tiffany as his younger sister. So it’s very hard for him to see her sad.

“Fany…Happy Birthday” He said and gave her a hug.

“Thank You Oppa...” She smiled.

“Why are you sad?” He asked as they sat on chairs across each other.

“I miss my sisters…I wish they are here.” She gave a big sigh. She suddenly spoke her name “YOONA? You miss her right oppa?” She started teasing him.

“Of course not. Why would I miss her?” His eyebrows were raising.

“I do miss her of course…cause…” Siwon said in his mind, as his smile became a nervous one.

“Oh…Alright…” She said not believing him.

“Whatever! Do not Believe me!” He answered acting annoyed.

“I don’t!” Tiffany smiled as the staffs called them.

“You are so like Hankyung hyung! Urggg!” Tiffany stopped and her smile was gone.

Siwon noticed. “Oh Mianhe I shouldn’t have said that.” Siwon felt sorry.

“No it’s fine. Come on” She smiled and proceeded.

Time passed by and they finished their taping.

“Happy Birthday to you~” The staffs sang as they surprise her. She smiled at them and hugged each and everyone.

“Miyoung someone wants to greet you.” Siwon gave her phone to Tiffany. It was a video call.

“Yahhh! Miyoung~ah! saengil chukha hamnida!” They sang to her and greeted her.

Leeteuk was first in line “Hey Miyoung! Always be brighter that Jewels and stay beautiful.” He said. Tiffany chuckled. They continued that until the last person greeted. He was the closest to her.

“Hey sweetheart…Happy Birthday, Always keep that eye smile on your face. You know how important and special you are to me. I miss you…” He said and gave her his famous smile.

“Of course I miss you… Eunhyuk Oppa…SJ oppas! Kansahamnida!” She was smiling to them and when she was about to hand the phone back to Siwon Eunhyuk shouted.

“Wait! We’ve got a surprise for you. Look behind you.” She turned around and there she saw them.

“Oh my gosh! Oppas!” She ran to them and hugged them.

“Yah! Happy Birthday Carmen Diaz!” Eunhyuk kissed her hair.

The last person that hugged her was Kibum.

 “Oh my...Bummie oppa!” She hugged him tightly. “For heaven’s sake! We miss you so much! Where have you been?”

“It doesn’t matter! Of course I miss you so much too guys!” He smiled brightly at me.

“Have you seen my unnies?” He nodded.

“I wonder where are they…” She frowned and then suddenly

“We’ve got another surprise for you! 1..2..3~” Eunhyuk snapped his finger and Tiffany turned her head and saw her sisters running towards her.

“Miyounggieee! Tiffany! Happy birthday!” Each member greeted.

“How come you guys are here? I thought you were busy.” She asked amazed.

“Of course for you…Even though we are busy we wouldn’t forget your birthday! We want you to spend it with us!” Yoona said.

“Ohhh…Kansahamnida! I’m very thankful. I’m so overwhelmed. I love you guys” She hugged them all.

“Of course We love you too…” They all said in chorus.

When they all parted.

“Hmmm…By the way Yoongiee…Someone here misses you so much *cough* Si *cough* won *cough* hihihi! Would you mind giving him a hug?” Yoona blushed while Siwon’s eyes widened.

“Aish Tiffany!” Both said in chorus.

“Please…Do that for me? Siwon Yoona” She used her aegyo and both chuckled.

Siwon went closer to Yoona and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I miss you…” He whispered on her ear.

“Oppa…” She nervously stuttered “I miss you too…” They parted and both blushed.

“Ahahaha! You guys are so cute! Come on Let’s Eat and join our staffs” Tiffany said and everyone followed her.

Moments later while they were eating and chatting, Eunhyuk and Tiffany were talking.

“Hey Mushroom Can I borrow you for a second?”

“Yeah of course monkey no need to ask” They went far from the other people and closer to the water that was next to them.

“I just wanted to say thank you for everything, for being a friend and one of the most important persons in my life. Of course You know how much I love you.” Tiffany smiled and hugged him

“I’m so lucky to have someone like you Hyukkie oppa…Thanks for always being my best friend. I love you of course you know that!” She chuckled and they parted.

“Oh before I forget! Here’s my present sweetheart! Close your eyes…” She felt something on her neck “Okay!” she opened her eyes and saw a locket. It was so beautiful. It mesmerized her “Open it” she opened it and saw their pictures.

“Ohh…Kansahamnida oppa! This is so beautiful”

“Here’s another one” He handed her a phone.

“What should I do with this?”

“Pabo That’s your phone! You left it on our dorm!” She chuckled and then He suddenly kissed her forehead and left.

Tiffany continued walking on the seashore. She walked far away from her friends, not far but somewhere where there is peace when she reached a quiet spot she sat. As she remembered HIM, The moments they spent together. Their favorite past time was walking around the beach playing with the sand.

Flashback:

“Happy Birthday Baby!” He surprised her. While they were walking hand in hand in the beach. He gave her a present. It was a ring. A symbol for their love.

“Look at this ring. It has no ending. Like my love for you…I love you forever and ever…” He smiled at her.

“I love you more…” He pulled her into a sweet kiss. When they parted she brought her phone out and got a picture of the ring that was both placed on their fingers.

“Come on Baby…Let’s talk a picture together.” She said and He kissed her cheek. Flash! “This looks so cuteeeee!” she moved her face to look at him and there he is staring at her.

“Waeyo?”

“Nothing!”

“I love you oppa…”

“I love you too Tiffany”

“Never leave me okay”

He silently sighed and nodded. She placed her head and on his shoulder.

End of Flashback

“If Happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this…” She whispered as she was staring at the same old ring that was given to her by him.

________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Yoong Can I talk to you for a while?” Siwon said.

“Yeah sure.” They walked far away from their friends to the other side.

“What is it oppa?”

“Umm…” Siwon gave a big sigh. “I’m gonna make a confession. Please listen carefully cause I’m not going to repeat this Im Yoona” She nodded as she chuckles.

“Since the day we met I liked you. I LOVE YOU Yoona.”  She felt nervous. She bit her lips. She can’t believe what she heard. The man she loves likes and loves her too. 3 words 8 letters made her world stop. Just that words. A smile crept around her face.

“Listen to me Choi Siwon cause I’m just going to say this once…I LOVE YOU TOO oppa.” She hugged him tightly. He spun her around and kissed her lips making the younger girl to blush wildly.

“I’ve waited for so long to do that”

“Why didn’t you just say so?”

“I thought you liked somebody else.”

“there’s no one more perfect man for me than you.”

“there’s no other woman that can fit me and can make my life complete except you Yoongie”

“I love you.”

“I love you too” A magical kiss happened.

________________________________________________________________________

Her phone suddenly rang making her comeback to earth. She didn’t know who the caller was the ID caller didn’t know the number.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Tiffany speaking Who is this?”

“Remember me…” She was reminded about his voice but she didn’t want to jump in conclusions.

“I’m sorry no…”

“pyeongsaeng nae yeojaro sarajullae na malgon eopdago malhaejullae jogeumdo buranhae haji anke hanbeon deo malhaejullae…Say I love you.. Say I love you..yaksokhaejwo You are the only my love..Say I love you… I love you Happy Birthday Baby” Tears were forming on her eyes.

“Hankyung Oppa Is that you?” Her voice was starting to crack.

“Hmm…Hey don’t cry…I miss you…”

“Oppa…I miss you more…I’m not crying” She wiped the tears that gathered on her face.

“Don’t lie. I know you are…Please don’t… Smile for me baby” She smiled.

“Can I request something oppa?”

“hmm…what is it?”

“I wanna see you…Can you send me a pic of you please?”

“Aww…I’m sorry Tiff I can’t do that right now cause I’m kinda BUSY~ Sorry baby”

She gave a big sigh

“Its enough for me to once again hear your voice” She thought.

“Well…Thanks for having time to call me.”

“Well can I request something?”

“Hmm…What is it?”

“Face your right.”

“And Why would I do that?”

“You wanna see me right”

“It doesn’t actually matter right now…Hmph!”

“Aww…My BABY is sulky…”

“Yahhh!” She blushed when he emphasized the word BABY.  He chuckled. “Fine I’m facing my right! Now what oppa! I can’t even see a single thing!” She said in disappointment.

“You can’t feel me but I’m inside your heart.” She was speechless.

“Oppa…Thank you for calling me. Thanks for remembering.”

“I wouldn’t forget about your special day…One thing…I love you still”

“Hmm…I love you…” She whispered then the phone hung up. She started to cry hard still facing her right. She wanted to see him so bad!

Suddenly…Someone hugged her from the back.

“I miss you so much.” She turned her head the person was gone.

“Who could it be? It can’t be him of course he’s busy” She shook her head and thought she was hallucinating. She then again faced her right and his lips welcomed her. She circled her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist moving her closer to him.

“How come you are here? I thought you were busy?” she smiled.

“Only for my one and only baby! I wanna spent the day with you so coming from Beijing I got here. I’ve been watching you the whole time.” Tiffany chuckled. He pulled her into a tight hug.

“Aishh…I hate you! You made me cry” He wiped her tears.

“Mianhe…Saranghae…”

“Hmm…Saranghaeyo…Umm…Do SJ oppas know you’re here?” He shook his head “Oh my goodness! They miss you so much. Kangin and Kibum oppa’s here.”

“Oh chincha? It been a long time since we are gonna be complete again. I miss them so much seriously.”

“Oppa…You know I still love you…”

“I still do love you forever…remember the promise we made I never broke it. Here” He pointed out his finger.

“Me too…” She did the same.

“Now let’s take a pic together!” He was the one that asked her now.

She kissed his cheek *Flash* He turned his head and his lips perfectly fitted hers *flash*.

“I miss you so much…You don’t know how miserable I am when I left cause I don’t know how to live without you guys.” Then he kissed her on the cheek.

“That’s for not calling me while I’m gone!” He gave another kiss on the other side of the cheek.

“That’s for making me miss you so much!” another kiss on the forehead then on the nose then a peck on the lips.

“That’s for the 3 years I’m gone. I wanted to see you so badly. I miss your hugs your kisses and I miss everything about you.” He gave her another kiss on the lips but now a little bit longer.

________________________________________________________________________

 As they walked hand in hand back to the others. Tiffany got an idea.

“Where have you been fany?” She smiled brightly.

“Just somewhere. Guest what? It’s time for me to surprise you guys! Tanan!” She presented them Hankyung.

“Oppa!” The Snsd members ran to him and hugged him. The SJ members were frozen. When they got back to their selves, They had huge smiles on their faces.  Leeteuk passed out.

“Hyung!” everyone ran to him.

“I’m fine I’m fine” He was the first one that hugged Hankyung “Yahh! We miss you so much” they all hugged Hankyung.

“I miss you too guys so much.” They celebrated. Many surprises came. They were happy about it.

“Thanks to Tiffany’s birthday and the group, Super Junior reunited. We love you forever” SJ oppas said in chorus. They took one last picture. *Flash* That was one happy event. One memory that can last a life time.