Gain and loss

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

She heard everything….

Bom felt the whole world stop right in front her. The birds stopped its morning orchestra; the students outside muted and the crickets outside stopped its annoying chirping. The world was continuously spun around Bom.Seunghyun and Jiyong’s shocked faces were now a blur. Just like that Bom could see her sanity crumbling down right before her. Everything Jiyong has done for her were just merely lies. Bom could see the two devils approaching closer to her. There was only one thing to do in this awkward situation was to run. Bom bolted away while rubbing her eyes with disappointment. She trusted Jiyong but within a blink of an eye all that trust was knocked down.

“Bom! Wait!” Jiyong ran right after her. Bom heart was beating even faster when she could hear Jiyong’s heavy panting behind her. She wanted to see him and at the same time she didn’t want to see him.

“Bom stop! Let me explain!” Jiyong pleaded. Bom spun around to look at his face with disgust.

“All along you were pretending to be nice to me just so you can break my heart!” Bom released all her bottled anger by screaming at Jiyong.

“No trust me I was not pretending to be nice. I genuinely like you, that’s why I was in Seunghyun office today .I was there to break the deal with Seunghyun!” Jiyong said in a calm tone.

“Answer this question honestly!” Bom barked at Jiyong . Jiyong nodded in return.

“Were you pretending to be nice to me?” Bom asked angrily.

“I was only pretending to me nice to you once when I wiped the milkshake off your face….Seunghyun planned that scene. However I did genuinely like you afterwards! I like you Bom, I really do! “ Jiyong confessed.

Bom face whitened.

“I like you too Jiyong but I cannot forgive you. The fact that you agreed to Seunghyun’s deal in the first place shows that you’re exactly like Seunghyun. I hate men who plays with womens' feelings, they are absolutely the worst!” Bom screamed before running off to her quiet classroom.

Jiyong stood there speechless. Suddenly Jiyong could feel someone patting behind his back. Jiyong tilted his head to see Seunghyun and instantly punched his handsome face.

“I knew I shouldn’t have played along with your sick games! “ Jiyong yelled at Seunghyun.

“Jiyong…she’s only a commoner. Come on, you can get all the girls you want and-" Seunghyun grumbled.

“How dare you call her a “commoner”! I hate you Seunghyun for giving people false information and spreading rumours! If you spend time with her, you’ll discover that she’s actually a kind and a special person!” Jiyong fist landed upon Seunhyun face again, he didn’t care that blood was trickling down from Seunghyun’s nose, because he deserved it.

“Our friendship is over!” Jiyong screamed.

----

Bom couldn't concentrate in class; she spent the whole lesson crying on Chaerin’s lap. Chaerin even gave up concentrating in class so she could comfort the heart broken Bom. Chaerin tucked loose strands of Bom’s hair behind her ears and sighed.

“Bom…I think Jiyong wasn’t faking his kindness yesterday when we were selling corns…trust me I think it’s that jerk Seunghyun that’s controlling him. “ Chaerin whispered.

“Hul, Chaerin I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter