Hauntingly beautiful

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To keep Bom’s mind off her father, Seunghyun decided to take Bom on a surprise date. Even though Seunghyun did mention about revealing their relationship to the public Bom  completely refused because she  is still suffering from her traumatic past with Seunghyun’s fans.

“Seunghyun, why do you always drag me here?” Daesung complained as the two boys entered the café.

“Stop complaining Daesung, you’ve got nothing better to do anyways,” Seunghyun replied. They boys sat in their usual seats.

“I’m sick of drinking milkshakes every day. Why can’t we go to another shop?” Daesung continued to whine.

“You know the reason why!” Seunghyun snapped.

“Hey guys, what would you like to order?” Bom asked her friends. Seunghyun stared at Bom in her waitress uniform, even though he always comes to this café every time whenever Bom asks him to order he always get flustered and tongue tied. She just looked different in her work uniform.

“I’ll have the strawberry milkshake please,” Daesung ordered first.

“How about you sir?” Bom asked Seunghyun.

“I want you,” Seunghyun asked.

“Oh no, not again! Seunghyun stop using pickup lines! Ewww, I feel grossed out when you use them!” Daesung pretended to puke.

“I’ll get the usual. Bom after you finish your shift we’re going out!”  Seunghyun whispered. Bom  smirked while she scribbled everything down and went to the kitchen.

“Bom, that hot guy came again!” Her workmates giggled.

“He’s just a friend from school.” Bom responded to the girls.

“But he only wants to be served by you! You guys look so suspicious,”

Bom carried the milkshakes away ignoring her workmates. She delivered the drinks to the boys and as usual Seunghyun paid for the drinks. After the boys received their drink they stayed there until Bom finished her shift. When she finally finished her shift, the two love birds and Daesung exited the café together.

----

“We’re just going to have a nice stroll in the park,” Seunghyun announced as he pointed to the cloudless sky.

“Seunghyun, you owe me more video games now!” Daesung groaned.

The three friends walked side by side without any physical contact just in case someone sees them. Bom didn’t understand why Seunghyun is taking her out for a walk in the park but since Seunghyun  is usually in indoor places maybe he wanted to experience the natural scenery with her.

 However it all made sense when they stopped in front of the Ferris wheel. There was a mini carnival at the park weeks ago, but since the students had exams they couldn’t go but everything been taken away except for a few. Bom stared at the Ferris wheel and shrugged, she didn’t think the Ferris wheel will give her enough thrill and excitement. Her eyes shifted to the other left over rides and noticed the Haunted house.

“Let’s go to the Haunted house! It's hauntingly beautiful! Once we’re inside no one will see us!” Bom pointed at the Haunted house.

Of course the Haunted house didn't look very welcoming, there were fake spiders sprawled all over the front mat and aligned pumpk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter