Support

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Waking up for school was now a hard routine for Bom since now school was something Bom dreaded. Bom rubbed her eyes drowsily and wearily walked to the kitchen while wearing a huge jacket to cover her stains on her school shirt. Bom secretly pretended to enjoy her new school for the sake of Minzy. Minzy idolised Bom and it would definitely hurt Minzy if she found out how Bom was treated at her new school.

“Bye Minzy!” Bom yelled while flashing a fake smile.

 

Bom walked into the school and today was much worse than yesterday. As soon as she placed her foot inside the school everyone stopped to glare at Bom. People were all whispering to each other while folding their arms. Bom could hear nasty remarks already. Most people around her even started laughing at her.

“Hey look it’s that girl who wanted a library!”

A girl who was holding a mirror was the first person to approach Bom. She was very beautiful and easily could be a super model.

“! How dare you insult our leader Seunghyun!? He has done many things for us! If you insult the school’s captain again and I will slit your throat!”

“Yeaah go Jiyeon !”The crowd cheered for the popular girl. Bom gulped. The majority of the school was against her. Bom hung her head low and ran as fast as she could away from the nasty remarks and people. Tears were dripping down slowly. Bom eyes were focused on the ground so she didn’t realised she bumped into someone. Bom looked up to meet familiar eyes. Luckily it was only Jiyong, her ‘supporter’.

“Follow me!” He whispered as he held her hand and rescued her from the raging crowd. Jiyong led Bom into an isolated chemistry lab.

“Bom…are you ok?” Jiyong asked.

Bom nodded without looking at his handsome face. Jiyong sighed while wiping away the tears on Bom’s flustered face. Bom heart was pumping fast when he touched her face.

“Bom stop crying. You are a strong minded girl and crying will only make you look weak and easier to pick on……” Jiyong whispered.

Bom buried her face on Jiyong’s shoulder.

“90% of the school is against me…. All I wanted to do was to change the school and give the “commoners’ a sense of belonging……” Bom whispered while her head was lying against Jiyong’s shoulder.

“I’m not against you…i support you. ”

Jiyong gently patted Bom’s back while she continuously kept weeping on his shoulder.

“Bom I have a present for you. Since you wanted a library, I bought you textbooks.’ Jiyong reached for his bag and pulled out several brand new textbooks. Bom stopped leaning on Jiyong’s shoulder to look at the new textbooks. They were the latest editions, something that she’ll never dream of using.

“Jiyong….I can't accept them. I won’t be able to pay y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter