Sleepless nights

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The teachers ordered the students back to their hotel room. It was finally time to sleep. The students scurried back to their rooms. Chaerin sluggishly carried her books back to her hotel room, there was not a single ounce of energy left inside of her. Wearily, Chaerin fumbled for her hotel keys as she struggled to open the door.

Click

Chaerin stepped inside to see a distraught Park Bom lying on the ground with her stomach flat on the ground. Park Bom’s burette hair covered her face. Chaerin stealthily moved closer to Bom, as the silent muffles from Bom grew louder.

“Bom…what’s wrong?”

------

It was one of the longest nights for Bom.  Bom kept tossing and turning but there was no nightmare lurking inside.

Her head detonated. Her eyelids could not close. Her heart ached.

“I can’t sleep” Bom muttered.

Bom slipped on her slippers and stepped outside.

A little fresh air was all she needed.

----

Bom tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ears. While she headed towards the kitchen, she could hear snickers and muffled voices coming from the boy’s room. Curious of what her male classmates are doing Bom took a deep breath and headed towards the boys’ dormitory.

“Bom? What are you doing here late at night?”

Bom spun around to see Seunghyun.

“I couldn’t sleep so I wanted to eat something.” Bom replied.

“This is the boys’ rooms. Not the kitchen.”

“Yeah I know. I was just wondering what the boys are laughing at.”

“Oh they’re just watching videos.”

“What type of videos?”

“Bom let’s just go outside and take a nice stroll on the beach,” Seunghyun suggested and pulled her away before she could object.

------

Bom’s felt the sand particles slowing entering inside her shoes.

“Take off your shoes. It’s nice to walk on the sand barefooted .” Seunghyun chuckled.

Bom shook her head lightly which made Seunghyun duck down and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter