Deal

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33

Bom dragged Jiyong to the exit. She didn’t feel like going on rides anymore. She just wanted a simple date with Jiyong alone, was that too hard to ask? Bom watched Jiyong start his car and drove off. Bom didn’t know why she acted that way. She didn’t know why she suddenly felt so angry. It was driving her insane.

Could it be that she was falling for Seunghyun?

Bom shut her eyes and shook her head. She didn’t want to believe it. He was far from being her ideal type and yet he just kept popping in her mind.

 

But why was I so angry when he kissed another girl?

Why was I so upset when he ignored me in class?

It’s not true. There’s no way I’m falling for Seunghyun.

There’s no way, so stop thinking about him, Bom. He’s not interested in you anyways.

 

Bom felt tears slowly formed but she wiped it with her sleeve. She turned so she could stare at Jiyong. He was her ideal type. A nice and supportive boy. Jiyong caught Bom staring him.

“Bom. Are you are alright?” He asked.

“I’m fine. Thank you for today.” Bom whispered. Jiyong flashed a smile but Bom could tell behind that wide grin he was also feeling very upset.

“Jiyong…you’re not happy….” Bom muttered under her breath.

“It’s because Seunghyun ruined our magical date.” Jiyong answered. Bom smiled and reached for his free hand.

“The date isn’t over yet. I’m inviting you to my home. Let’s have dinner at my place.” Bom offered.

------

Seunghyun watched Yuri sulk. Seunghyun scratched his head, well this was awkward.

“I can’t believe you used me to make a girl jealous?” Yuri screamed at Seunghyun in the middle of the amusement park. Seunghyun tried to calm her down as people walking by were staring at the couple.

“I know, I’m sorry Yuri.” Seunghyun apologised.

“How dare you play with my feelings just like that?"

“I’ll buy you whatever you want just please calm down.”

“Buy me a gun so I can shoot you!”

 

Seunghyun learnt a lesson to never follow Seungri’s advice again.

--------------

The dinner date was a success even though they weren’t alone. Jiyong tasted food he never ate before and learnt more about Minzy and Bom’s mom. Although there was one thing he still doesn’t know was Bom’s bad relationship with her father but Bom was too embarrassed to tell Jiyong, it was ruin her perfect family’s image and she wanted to impress Jiyong.

Jiyong thanked Bom’s mom for the food before he left her family. Bom walked to the bathroom so she take a shower but Minzy was blocking the bathroom door.

“What’s wrong Bom?”

“Nothing.” Bom replied while she tried to breakthrough Minzy’s arms.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you well.”

“Is it about Jiyong?”

“No.”

“School?”

“No.”

“Seunghyun?”

Bom felt her heart stop beating.

“If you ever mention that ’s name again I will kill you.” Bom threatened Minzy. Minzy nodded and let Bom through. Minzy smirked, it was so easy to read her sister.

---------

The weekend ended and that means students would have to return to school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter