Jealousy

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32

Bom unbuckled her seatbelt and let a huge sigh. Her hair was tangled from the exhilarating ride. Jiyong offered his hand for support as he helped Bom out of the car.

“Where do you want to go next?” Jiyong asked Bom as they exited the race course.

“Wait for us!” Seungyhun shouted from behind. As soon as he heard Seunghyun booming voice, Jiyong suddenly began to walk more quickly. He wanted Seungyhyun out of his sight; he wanted to be alone with Bom. Seunghyun tugged Yuri’s sleeve as he tried to catch up to Jiyong and Bom. Seunghyun wanted revenge especially since Jiyong made his car crashed on the race course, causing him to be embarrassed.

“Kwon Jiyong, you are dead.” Seunghyun muttered under his breath.

--------

Eventually Seunghyun and Yuri caught up to Jiyong and Bom, which caused Jiyong to boil with rage however Jiyong kept appeared to be calm and composed from the outside. He didn’t want to appear angry in front of Bom. Bom was also slightly annoyed at Seunghyun who wanted to join their date, it wasn’t because he was ruining her time with Jiyong. It was because he completely ignored her in class yesterday. However Bom didn’t want to reject them, especially since Yuri was there.

“Let’s go on that ride.” Seunghyun pointed at the largest rollercoaster with insane loops. Jiyong glared at Seunghyun. Seunghyun knew Jiyong’s weakness. Jiyong wasn’t very fond of rollercoasters.

“What? That’s insane?” Bom blurted. Seunghyun smirked at Bom.

“Are you scared? You’re scared of a rollercoaster?” Seunghyun chuckled. Bom stopped staring at the insanely fast rollercoaster so she could give Seunghyun a death stare. Bom hated Seunghyun right now.

“I’m not scared. “

“I bet you’ll cry.” Seunghyun couldn’t help but leave his smirk on his face.

“Fine. I bet I won’t, winner will have to buy the loser food.” Bom informed Seunghyun. Seunghyun reached out for Bom’s hand for a handshake but Bom pulled her hand away on time and held Jiyong’s hand instead.

“C’mon Jiyong let’s go on the ride!”

But something felt different when Bom held Jiyong’s hand, his hands were usually firm but at that moment Bom could feel Jiyong’s hand shaking.

“Jiyong…do you want to go on the ride?”

“It’s ok Jiyong, you don’t have to go on the ride, you can sit on the benches while I take Bom on the rollercoaster. I’ll protect her for you.” Seunghyun grinned. Seunghyun’s evil grin made Jiyong so furious. Jiyong realised he couldn’t let Seunghyun win this battle, he was leading and Jiyong wanted to continue his lead.

“No, I’m coming with you.” Jiyong uttered.

Bom jumped with joy and pulled Jiyong to the line for the rollercoaster. The line was extremely long and Seunghyun took this opportunity trying to scare Bom and Jiyong by telling them scary stories about rollercoasters. Unfortunately for Seunghyun, Bom wasn’t very convinced.

“You’re being a loser, trying to scare me before going on a ride? I’m not going to lose this stupid bet that easily.” Bom’s eyes shifted to see Jiyong shivering. The scary stories affected Jiyong though. Bom then quickly slapped Seunghyun’s chest and hugged Jiyong.

“It’s o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter