Work

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

Seunghyun froze and stayed by Bom’s side. He watched her sleep peacefully and smiled. He found it crazy how he fell in love with Bom. He hated her with a passion. He hated people who have a lower status or wealth than him. But somehow Bom’s stay in the school changed everything. Somehow he was drawn to her strong personality. Somehow he like how she fought for her rights. She was a person who he cannot control easily unlike most girls. Seunghyun could not stop staring at her face. Seunghyun pressed his lips on her forehead and eventually left her alone so he could wash her plate.

A couple hours later Bom suddenly woke up. She rubbed her eyes and sat up and noticed Seunghyun’s head lying on her bed. She looked at his tired face. He must be tired from looking after her. Bom smiled, he was the guy who she hated the most and now he was her friend. She leaned closer to Seunghyun’s ear and whispered.

“Thank you Seunghyun.’

Seunghyun immediately opened his eyes which caused Bom to jump back.

“You’re awake?” He asked while he stood up.

“Yeah, I’m feeling much better now.” Bom stretched her arms. Bom and Seunghyun walked out of Bom’s room. Bom’s mouth was hanging open when she saw the kitchen. It was a mess, bits of vegetables were scattered on the ground. The plates weren’t properly washed. Bom sighed and reached for the apron and handed Seunghyun one as well.

“I’m going to teach you how to clean up properly.” Bom said.

“I’m not wearing this.” Seunghyun stared at the pink apron. Bom snatched the apron and forcefully place it on him.

“You look better with the apron on!” Bom laughed. They spent their cleaning the kitchen together and Seunghyun learnt how to clean up properly, which was a first. Seunghyun never thought he would ever clean up before, he always had maids cleaning up for him. After a couple of hours Seunghyun took out his phone so he could check the time.

“Looks like it’s time for me to help out your mom at her shop.” Seunghyun informed Bom.

“Have fun.” Bom replied.

“Come with me. “

“But I want to stay home and rest…” Bom whined.

“Hey! I helped you when you were sick today.‘

“Alright I’ll come with you.”

------

Seunghyun and Bom arrived at Bom’s flower shop. Because Bom’s mother found Seunghyun in Bom’s room Bom’s mom decided to punish him and make him work at her shop. Seunghyun stepped inside the small store and Bom stepped right after him. Bom flashed her mom a wide grin but her mom was furious when she saw her daughter.

“Park Bom! How dare you drink and come home late with a young boy!?”” Bom’s mother began complaining.

“I’m sorry mom! It won’t ever happen again!”

“Of course it won’t because you’re grounded!”

Bom sighed and then her mother ordered to clean up. Bom picked up the broom and started sweeping the floor. Bom’s mother ordered Seunghyun to carry the heavy boxes. Seunghyun hates people ordering him around unless it’s his family members. Seunghyun never works for anyone and he is usually the one bossing people around but because Bom was there watching him he decided he would have to listen to her mom. Seunghyun carried the heavy boxes with ease and stacked them in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter