Bored

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

Seunghyun returned to the table while carrying a tray filled with burgers and fries. Minzy eventually stopped texting so she could see Seunghyun. The assorted spices tickled Minzy’s nose, saliva started to drool down from Minzy’s mouth. Minzy did not waste a second and dug her teeth into the burger. The taste exploded inside Minzy’s mouth whereas Senghyun tried his best to pull his poker face. Compared to the food he eats daily, this fast food was not as tasty. Minzy observed Seunghyn when he was eating.

“Seunghyun….I know you’re using me…” Minzy whispered.

Seunghyun nearly choked on his drink.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I’m not that stupid. You’re using me to make my sister angry or jealous. . “ Minzy uttered.

“I’m sorry Minzy. “ Seunghyun stammered. He did not have anything else to say.

Minzy nodded her head with disappointment.

“So this what my sister means when she talks about you. “ Minzy reached for the fries.

“She talks about me? What does she say?” Seunghyun asks eagerly.

“Well she talks about you every day and it’s the same old thing. Seunghyun is a rich snob, a jerk and vain.” Minzy honestly replied.

Seunghyun reached for a tissue and whipped the ketchup sauce of his face.

“Just because I know that you are using doesn’t mean this date is useless.” Minzy lowered her voice.

Seunghyun noticed the quick change of expression on her face. Minzy’s bubbly attitude suddenly darkened.

“I’m watching you Seunghyun. I want to protect my older sister and if I don’t like you. I won’t allow dating my sister. “

So the roles are reversed.

For some reason it scared Seunghyun.

----

Bom thanked Dara for their shopping trip and waved her goodbye as Dara drove off. Bom walked to her house and held her keys tightly that there were marks imprinted on her hand. The sliver key clicked as it perfectly fit inside the keyhole. The door slightly creaked. Bom opened the door to see Minzy waiting for her. Bom sighed with relief, her sister returned safely, she was just glad she didn't attempt to run away again.  However even though Dara calmed Bom down, she was still extremely mad at Minzy.

Minzy could feel the tension between them. It was time to break the tension. Minzy ran up to Bom and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Bom..." Minzy cried while she rested her head on Bom's shoulder.

Bom couldn't help but to forgive her sister, she was just a crazy teenager in love. 

"So are you and Seunghyun together now?" Bom asked suspiciously. 

"No, he's not interested in me. Bom he looked after me well together. He bought me heaps of things and he acted like a gentleman."

Bom nodded, she already knew this information from spying on their date.

"Bom, Seunghyun's a good guy. Don't forget that..."

 

 

After days of scolding, it looked like Bom stopped punishing Minzy. This was because she had something else in her mind. Bom stood in front of the mirror as she applied a thin layer of pink lip gloss. Bom untied her hair which was in a bun and within seconds her wavy brown hair fell on her shoulders. Bom squinted at the mirror and noticed her hands were shaking. Why was she so nervous? She has been to plenty of house parties, why was she nervous of going to Dara’s party? Maybe because the house party is huge and filled with people in the acting industry, people from school, Dara’s friends outside school and more people. Dara was still a popular girl and there will be a lot of peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter