Punch

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Seungyhyun watched his uncle slammed his fist against the desk. Behind his uncle’s thick frames were crimson eyes that shot invisible daggers at Seunghyun. It didn’t take a genius to recognise the signs of anger. Seunghyun was stoned as he watched his uncle furiously pushed the papers aside on his desk.

“You ditched school! How could a school representative skip classes? You didn’t even finish your daily reports?!” His uncle shouted while his spit landed on Seunghyun’s face.

“I’m sorry.” Seunghyun mumbled while he wiped off the spit on his face.

“An apology won’t solve everything!? You’re useless! Your grades are horrible and you spend your free time at clubs!? I have no choice but to send you to a private tutor!”

“I hate studying! I hate tutors! I don’t need good grades; I’m already going to be rich in the future!” Seunghyun argued against his raging uncle.

“I don’t want my school’s captain to have poor grades! If you don’t change your ways then I have no choice but to pick someone else to be the school’s captain! You’re ruining the school’s reputation!” Seunghyun uncle bellowed.

Seunghyun took a deep breath as he was trying to calm his angry feelings inside of him.

“I can change…” Seunghyun mentioned calmly.

Seunghyun’s uncle pushed his glasses closer to his face.

“You better or I’ll hand over your job to Jiyong.” His uncle threatened. Seunghyun gulped and stormed outside.

Seunghyun walked out of the principal’s office with his eyebrows furrowed. Seunghyun pushed past the people in his way, he needed to release his anger. Seunghyun needed to go to the gym as soon as possible, he could not hold the monster inside of him that was ready to explode any minute. Seunghyun could see the gym’s door. He was nearly there. Except something stopped his path to the gym, Seunghyun’s ears burned when he heard a familiar voice. Seunghyun looked over to his side to see Bom and a boy inside a deserted room alone.

Seunghyun crept closer to the door as his ears pressed against the door.

‘Bom…I like you. Please go out with me!” The unknown male said. Seunghyun cringed, he was ready to kick the door open but something was holding him back. That was his desire to hear Bom’s reply so he stayed behind the door and continued listening to their conversation.

“I’m sorry…” Bom whispered back.

“What? You don’t want to date me? I’m rich, handsome and smart!? “ The boy angrily replied back.

“Those characteristics don’t appeal to me….” Bom murmured.

“That’s every girl’s dream?! You’re crazy? What attracts you then?”

Seunghyun knew how the boy felt; he couldn’t understand why Bom rejects the hottest boys.

“I like guys who have a good heart…” Bom shyly replied.

“That’s rubbish. I bet you’ll fall for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter