Pathetic

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

“You promised me that you wouldn’t change…” Minzy looked into  with Bom's eyes with a sad expression on her face.

“I didn’t change. I’m still me.” Bom replied back to Minzy.

“Bom…you’ve been expelled. Not to mention you have been more stressed and depressed lately. You’ve also spend less time with me. Is there anything wrong?”

“Minzy….I’m fine.”

“Bom… I’m worried….” Minzy stammered, tears were slowly forming slowly in her eyes.

Bom stared at her trembling sister. It hurts to see Minzy worried sick for Bom.

“Minzy I’m fine…please you have your school to attend to…” Bom whispered while she pushed back Minzy’s fringe that covered Minzy’s eyes.

“I don’t care! Bom….the school changed you….”

“Minzy….please you’re going to be late for your school….”

“Why did you let the school change you Bom?! Why?!”

“Minzy…you don’t understand how hard it is to survive at that school…..”

Minzy was not satisfied with the answer. She walked out the house and slammed the door behind furiously.

--------

Jiyong stood beside his Ferrari and waited patiently for the person he was looking for, Choi Seunghyun. Everyone at the school already started rumours and ed about Bom. It took a longer time for Jiyong to process the information about Bom being expelled for damaging school property. He was one of the few that completely disagree with Bom destroying the school’s trophy room. It all didn’t make sense. From the far distance Jiyong glimpsed a yellow sports car from the far distance, judging how fast the car drove he knew that he found his target.

Seunghyun parked his car perfectly in the space. Seunghyun stepped out of his car and saw Jiyong standing in front of him.

“We need to talk privately.”

 

Jiyong led Seunghyun to his favourite isolated lab room.

“What do you want Jiyong?”

Jiyong gave Seunghyun an angelic smile and suddenly pushed Seunghyun against the door. Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun collar and leaned closer to Seunghyun’s face, showing his nostrils flaring with rage.

“Why did you frame Bom?” Jiyong confronted Seunghyun.

“I didn’t do it.”

“I remember before you told me that your ambition was to make Bom cry and make her apologise to you! But did you have to be so low and get her expelled?!”

“I didn’t do it.”

“Lies! “ Jiyong pulled Seunghyun’s collar even tighter now that Seunghyun was gasping for air. This was the first time Seunghyun saw Jiyong outraged.

“Jiyong! She was with me the whole day and we didn’t even enter the trophy room! We didn’t do it!‘ Seunghyun choked while he tried to avoid Jiyong’s intense stare.

“If you knew that she didn’t do it why didn’t you support or defend her against your uncle.” Jiyong’s voice rose.

“I did. But he had her ring as evidence. I swear that I didn’t do it.”

“Were you the one that took her ring?” Jiyong demanded Seunghyun. Seunghyun shook his head quickly. Jiyong released his collar and caused Seunghyun to collapse against the door behind him.

“You better tell the truth or I’ll break the pretty face of yours” Jiyong threatened Seunghyun and kicked the bin on his way out of the door. Seunghyun stared at Jiyong, his usual calm state had disappeared into a raging monster.

----

Seunghyun pressed his head against his desk in his office. He wasn’t in the mood to process papers or write reports for the school. Seunghyun laid his head against the cold hard desk, his eyes closed and he drifted away to sleep. Seunghyun ‘s short nap was interrupted by the loud chanting outside. Seunghyun immediately woke up and he squinted to see what was happening outside. Although everything seemed like a blur, he needed to go outside and see what was happening for real. Seunghyun walked to the front courtyard filled with angry girls. The mob of angry girls all were chanting something. Seunghyun joined the group of frustrated girls to see three girls standing on top of the tables.

“We hate Park Bom club members, we all must make her life miserable for insulting our precious school leader and for destroy our school! We must take revenge!” One of the girls screamed out to the crowd. The crowd cheered and clapped their hands and basically being brainwashed by the idiot standing on the table.

Seunghyun found it ridiculous that 80% of the girls are part of the so called’ We hate Bom club’. Seunghyun pushed past the girls so he could so to the front of the crowd, not caring that he most likely elbowed numerous girls along the way. Seunghyun eventually squeezed his way to the front and climbed on one of the tables at the front. The girls in the crowd screamed of joy, believing that their school leader is there to support their hate group. They were very wrong. Seunghyun turned to face the leader of the hate group and slapped her across her pretty face. Within a blink of an eye the cheers turned into silence.

“Creating a hate club is childish. It is considered bullying, if anyone creates or join the hate club would find themselves in detention. I don’t want to hear any nasty things about Bom again.” Seunghyun roared to the crowd.

The girl next to Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter