Say cheese

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Bom blasted music in her ears as she walked to the school. The music blocked the noises surrounding her.Bom could not hear the loud honking that was directed to her.The person in the car was frustrated at Bom who ignored him. The car swerved to the side and the driver hopped out of his Ferrari so he could follow Bom.

Bom was in her own world with the music playing in her ears. Suddenly Bom could feel someone’s fingers clawed her shoulder. Bom stopped to turn around and saw Jiyong.

“Jiyong?” Bom pulled out her earphones so she could hear what he was saying.

“Bom, let me drop you to school!” Jiyong offered.

“Aww it’s ok Jiyong!-“

“No I insist!” Jiyong mentioned sternly.

Bom breathed out a smile and agreed to his offer.

-----

Jiyong parked his car at the school’s parking lot but because his vehicle was enormous so it was hard to park it perfectly in the parking spot. Jiyong and Bom walked in the school together and it definitely felt better to enter the school with someone rather than enter alone.

Seunghyun was in his office watching Bom and Jiyong enter the school together.

“So you have forgiven Jiyong…” Seunghyun whispered loudly. The door creaked; Seunghyun turned to see who was at the door only to see his uncle. His uncle walked up to the window to see what he was looking at.

“They look like a good couple.” Seunghyun’s uncle murmered.

“Who?” Seunghyun whispered.

“Jiyong and the new girl. They would be great models for an advertisement for the school.”

“What advertisement?” Seunghyun asked his uncle.

“I want more people coming to this school. So I have decided to advertise our school through the newspapers and magazines. Hmm now I really want Jiyong and that girl to be my models; they would make the school a hit!” Seunghyun’s uncle loudly whispered with excitement.

“But they’re not even a couple! I don’t think you should hire them uncle, they have no chemistry.” Seunghyun quickly thought of an excuse on the spot.

“Really? Then you find me the models. I’m going to hire the photographers right now. I want this advertisement shown as soon as possible.” Seunghyun’s uncle pulled out his phone and walked out of Seunghyun’s office.

Bom was very happy this morning. Her first class this morning did not consist of Seunghyun instead she had Chaerin by her side. Bom was lucky today she received a lift from Jiyong and she had a class with Chaerin today. She was about to enter her class with Chaerin until the school’s speakers made an announcement.

“Park Bom please report to the principal’s office.”

Bom gulped. She never met the actual school’s principal before.

--------

Bom gently pushed the door to the principal’s office. Bom quietly entered the room and sat in front of the principal. The principal was absorbed in reading an article in the newspaper but he eventually threw the newspaper aside so he could talk to Bom. The principal pushed his glasses closer to his face and observed the nervous girl in front of him.

“Congratulations Bom you have been selected to be the next model for our school advertisement.”

“Huh?” Bom gave the principal a dumbfounded face.

“We have personally selected you to be on our advertisement. You can represent the scholarship students and spread our school’s greatness.“ The principal explained.

Bom nodded and agreed to what the principal was saying. She didn’t want to disappoint the big boss of the school.

“Don’t worry you won’t be alone. We have a male student working beside you.”

Bom teeth chattered. She felt the goosebumps lined along her neck.

“Whose my partner?” Bom asked .She had a bad feeling about this as her stomach knotted itself.

“Choi Seunghyun.”

Bom felt her soul died inside.

------

The principal guided Bom to a makeup room. The room was filled with cosmetics, vanity tables, mirrors and racks full of clothes.

“Our school has a make-up room?” Bom asked the principal.

“Yes, it’s for the students who act and perform on stage.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter