A good sport

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Seunghyun wiped the tears off his eyes and drank his 5th bottle of water. Seunghyun coughed while he glared at his friend Eli, who found it amusing that Seunghyun was suffering because a small sandwich.

“Seunghyun I’m sorry but this is too funny. Why did you eat this sandwich anyways? I thought you only ate food made from chefs.” Eli teased Seunghyun who choked on water once again.

“Shut up Eli. I wasn’t thinking straight!” Seunghyun shouted at Eli.

“Well I guess you should stop terrorising her then.”

‘No way! I’m not letting her win. I already got rid of one of my rules because of her!”

Eli just laughed at his friend.

“What happened to not associating with commoners?”

“Shut up Eli!”

-----

“I told you! He did eat it!” Dara did a victory dance.

“Aww I guess I lost the bet.” Chaerin pouted.

Bom giggled. Suddenly a person Bom didn’t expect walked into the cafeteria. The man was approached Bom with a very serious face.

“Jiyong…..” Bom uttered while she gazed at his handsome face. She hasn’t seen him ever since she discovered the deal he made with Seunghyun.

“Bom…I’m sorry. Please forgive me….I only agreed to the deal because Seunghyun said you were really rude…but when I spent time with you…I realised that he was the rude one…” Jiyong whispered as the three girls had their eyes locked on his apologetic face.

“I forgive you…..” Bom smiled at Jiyong. Bom wasn’t the type that held grudges. The only person she held a grudge against was Seunghyun.

“I bought you corn!“ Jiyong grinned and sat beside Chaerin and joined Bom’s lunch group.

-------

Bom had another class with Seunghyun after lunch. But this time it was for the compulsory subject, sport. Today’s sport was volleyball. Since Bom is a new student, she didn’t have the school’s sport uniform. That means Bom would not be participating the sport activity today. Bom waited patiently on the benches outside the change rooms. She was the only student that was not participating. She waited for her classmates to get changed while she read her novel. This is what Bom wanted, peace and quiet so she could read.

The boys came out of the change rooms first. Seunghyun stepped outside to see Bom reading and smirked. He wanted revenge for the spicy sandwich. Seunghyun noticed the tree right behind Bom , Seunghyun sneakily tip toed his way to the tree so he could snag a big spider. Seunghyun then collected dead leaves and buried the spider inside the leaves. Seunghyun sneaked behind Bom and released the pile of dead leaves and the hidden spider onto Bom’s head. Within an instant, the spider emerged out of the pile of dead leaves and crawled upon Bom’s head. The girls outside the change rooms all shrieked and even the boys backed away. Seunghyun who was behind Bom laughed his head off.

Bom could feel the spider’s legs slowly creeping down her forehead. Bom sighed of relief.

“This spider is harmless….’ Bom grabbed the eight-legged creature off her head with ease. She dealt with insects all the time; this was the least of her worries. Seunghyun bit his tongue. Normally girls would freak out when they see spiders but Bom reacted as if nothing happened. Bom turned around so she could place the spider back onto the tree however Seunghyun was in the way. Bom accidently bumped into Seunghyun. Bom jumped back as soon as she saw Seunghyun and accidently released the jumpy spider off her hands. The spider bounced onto Seunghyun. Seunghyun heart leapt as he could feel the spider crawling on his chest.

“AHHHH! Help!” Seunghyun screamed as the spider climbed onto his neck.

Bom gave herself a massive face palm while she watched Seunghyun jumping up and down.

“Stay still!” Bom demanded Seunghyun while she tried reaching for the spide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter