New class

Surviving School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

“It can’t be…this can’t be true….” Bom whispered.

Bom looked at the new class list with disbelief. This is the worst change ever. Bom was not ready to change classes. She was not ready to cooperate with a class full of rich people.

“No! I don’t want to be in a class with Seunghyun!” Bom screamed and all the popular girls passed by gave Bom a weird look. Majority of the girls would kill to be in Bom’s place. Bom groaned while she buried her head on Chaerin’s shoulder.

“What am I going to do? The devil is in my class!” Bom cried.

“Bom….you’re a tough girl. You changed the infamous 100% rule for us. Don’t let that jerk do anything to you, just ignore him!” Chaerin snapped the weak Bom.

“You’re right! Being in the same class as that jerk won’t stop my motivation of changing the school!” Bom cheered. Seunghyun stepped outside his office and plastered his infamous smirk that drove the females around him wild. Most of the female students surrounded Seunghyun but he brushed them off so he could meet the distraught Bom.

“Don’t be late for class.” Seunghyun warned before he headed off to his next class.

“I’m not obeying orders from that jerk! Screw it I’m going to skip my class today!” Bom muttered.

“Bom join me in my class, my teacher is so clueless so you won’t get caught!”Dara encouraged Bom.

“Alright!” Bom waved Chaerin goodbye before following Dara to her class instead of her own.

-----------

Bom diligently self-studied at the back of Dara’s class. Dara was right about the teacher being clueless that she didn’t even noticed Bom at the back. Seunghyun on the other hand was not as clueless as Dara’s teacher. Seunghyun laid his legs on the empty table in front of him. Seunghyun scanned around his class to discover that Bom wasn’t there.

“Park Bom?” The teacher called Bom name as he was marking the roll.

“Sir, Bom is here today ….but not here in this class…” Seunghyun replied to the teacher.

“I guess we have to report her since she’s skipping class…” The teacher grumbled.

“No wait, she’s a new student from the commoner side…she’s most likely lost. I’ll go find her!” Seunghyun jumped out from his seat and hopped out of the classroom to find Bom. The class whispered to each other, they were all very confused about Seunghyun. Since when did he care about someone who was poorer than him?

“Dara…do you want me to tutor you?” Bom asked Dara.

“Really? That would be great! Thanks Bom!” Dara smiled. Bom spent almost 20 minutes tutoring Dara. While Seunghyun spent 20 minutes looking for Bom. Seunghyun growled since he already checked most of the areas in the school. Then something clicked, she was most likely to be in Chaerin’s classroom. Seunghyun asked the office ladies to look up where Chaerin is at the moment and they helped Seunghyun find Chaerin. Seunghyun stepped inside Chaerin’s room but something shocked him. Chaerin was sitting by herself at the back; Bom was not next to her.

“Excuse me madam, may I please speak to Chaerin for a minute?” Seunghyun asked the teacher inside. As soon as the teacher nodded her head Seunghyun confronted Chaerin .

“Where’s Bom?” He demanded.

“Safe from you!” Chaerin snapped. Seunghyun groaned.

“Look I have a class to attend and so does Bom. If Bom does not come to class she will be expelled for skipping classes.” Seunghyun threatened Chaerin.

“A lot of students here skip classes but they don’t get expelled!”

“But I already told the teacher that I saw her today. So you better tell me!”

“She’s with Dara…’ Chaerin sighed. She did not want Bom to be in trouble.

“The Sandara Park? The teen model and actress? “ Seunghyun asked in a surprised tone.

“Yeah. Dara and Bom are friends.” Chaerin replied.

Seunghyun immediately ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter