Min{x} Third Member Revealed!

♡ Min{x} ♡ : SM Entertainment's New Girl Group { Apply Closed }

 

Min{x}'s Third Member Revealed!

by waffle-girl - 4 hours ago

  963827 views | 996424 comments     

SM Entertainment has revealed another member of their new girl group Min{x}. Her profile is as cute as her looks, we have also recieved information that she will be the Main Dancer of the group. Will she be as good as her Sunbaenim Hyoyeon from Girls Generation? We'll just have to find out and wait.

Name: Lee Kyo Jin
Nicknames: Shikshin, Jin, Kyo, and Toki
Age: 17
Birthday: Febuary 30,1995
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Incheon
Ethnicity: Korean
Blood Type: AB
Languages: Korean, Madarin, Cantonese, Japanese, and Broken English
We met up with Min{x}'s manager again for more information about the new member. "Kyo Jin is such an approachable person. She has a very good sense of humor, always making everyone laugh. When you see her, she is usually laughing and smiling. She's really amazed easily which to my opinion will make her very good in variety shows. Kyo Jin is a child at heart and doesn't think that often. One thing that amazes me is that she's really observant and can catch things that others don't realize. She's really competitive and doesn't like to be wrong. She was a minor actress and dancer in a music video so, she has experience to all this. She's good friends with SHINee's Taemin, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun. With her variety skills and experience I believe that she will do great for the group and work hard. Please look out for her, Jihye, and Rinnie go out and promote Min{x} and themselves"
One of our staff saw Kyo Jin as she was going back to their dorm and decided to take a picture of her:
She was nice enough to answer the questions for an interview:
How long were you training?
Around two years and several months, around the age of fifteen. I'm growing old...
 
Are you super close with any of the idols of Kpop?
Yes, I'm close with the members of SHINee and Yoona from SNSD.
 
Have you experienced anything else before being an idol?
I have but I haven't received recognition. I was a minor actress in a MV as well as a background dancer.
 
Are you a really big fan of anyone in Kpop?
Aha, yes I am. The famous dubu leader of SHINee! You hear me Onew?
 
Since, Min{x} is also another sister group of SHINee. If you were to pair yourself up with a SHINee member, who would it be?
Onew's getting all the recognition today, but yes, I'd pair myself up with Onew.
 
Before we end the interview, anything you wanna say?
Min{x} is coming soon, arraso? Thank you for all the support we've received lately, nado saranghae! Min{x} fighting!

For more information about Min{x}, Stay tuned at Allkpop

________________________________________________________________________________

Ohaidur owo
I finally uploaded, I just finished my audition~
So, yeah~
I'm still picking the 2 last members~
Good luck to everyone! ^^

- Minarr~