Preparation.

An Exchange

The door opens again except this time it's my best friend. 'Was Himchan in here? I bumped into him down the corridor scolding Bang for "ruining a moment". You must be pretty special to beat that bromance.'

Worried that the next words to leave would be inappropriate I shoot her a look gaining a wink in response. She interrupts this interaction and she lifts her arm up, clutching the chain so a small silver necklace with a small blue gem in the middle.

'Isn't that the necklace that Ban-'

 'Yeah but hey something borrowed, something blue right? Plus he's best man. Like I said, bromance'.

I lift up the back of my hair so that she could put the necklace around me. 'He should really be doing this... You know I promised myself I would not cry today but you standing at that alter later looking so beautiful, I don't think I will control myself. All eyes on you, and those who aren't with get hit by me and Zelo.'

I felt myself starting to get emotional too. It had only recently sunk in that I was marrying the man of my dreams. Just at this thought I could feel my cheeks becoming warmer. As my friend to get ready I decided it was time to reminisce.

'I remember when we first started to get to know each other. Oppa was always going out his way to make me laugh, yet always teased me about my laugh. Said I sounded like a child, but he liked it nonetheless. Bang had told me that he once overheard us talking about handsome I thought he looked in his red and blue suits. So for our first date out to a restaurant he wore a red suit, just because he knew how much I liked it.''

'Unfair how you see his cute side... but he really does make so much effort'.

Suddenly as if it was jealous itself the alarm on my phone went off, signalling my departure for the church. Swiftly returning to the mirror I touch up my makeup and check myself. In the corner of the mirror I could see my friend smirking,

'You really do make such a beautiful bride.'