In love with a Jerk

Letters to my secret love

Saemi's POV:

It was 5:00 o'clock in the morning when my alarm clock rang, i rubbed my eyes and then took a deep breath before getting up then i took a shower, put a dark blue dressy dress with a small neckline and short sleeves, then i dried my hair and after making sure i was ready i went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to bake some cookies so while it was baking i sat on the table and started to think about ''him''.... He was so perfect and the more i saw him the more i loved him, sometimes he used to act like a brat but most of the time he used to be the typical funny and interesting guy he has always been.

I wondered if he read the letter i sent him the day before, and if he liked it. That morning I decided to investigate his name, yeah i know, it was a shame that i had been sending letters to my love when i didn't even know his name nor what he does in the company, right? the only thing i knew about him was that he worked in the recording rooms, maybe as a singer or maybe not that's why i sent all my letters to that room, to make sure that somehow he could get them.

A weird smell took me out of my thoughts, when i suddenly said ''The cookies!!!!'' and ran  to take them out of the oven, the cookies were completely burned.

''Ash!! how the could i forget about the cookies?!'' i said while i was throwing the cookies in the trash, then i opened the refrigerator and i realized that it was quite empty ''Well, i guess i'll have to take the breakfast out '' so i took my purse and put my  color silver flat shoes on.

When i went out of the house it was 6:30 in the morning, i went to the subway station and took it just without an especific destination, i got out of the subway on its third stop and when i was out of the station the first thing i saw was a small cafeteria and a delicious smell of coffee coming out of there, the traffic was terrible so i crossed the street running and got into the cafe. I ordered a toast with a cup of coffee and when i finised eating i looked at my cell phone, it was 7:15 in the morning and i had to be at my job at least at 7:30 so i threw the money on the table and ran out of that place, while crossing the street i almost got crashed by a car but i ignored it and went back to the subway station.

I got in the company just in time ''7:30'' i said looking at my cell phone, then i sat on the chair of my place, closed my eyes and tried to get back my breath, i ran all the way to the company from the subway station, which means five blocks.

When i calmed down my breath i opened my eyes and surprisely there was somebody looking at me with a face of interest ''It seems like you were in a rush, are you okay?'' he asked.

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, it was HIM!!! my heart started to beat so fast that i put my hand on my chest because i thought it was going to get out of me.

I bowed him before saying: ''Hehe...I...I actually was, and yes i'm okay kamsahamnida for worrying about me'' I said blushing and bowing again.

He bowed back and smiled ''You should be careful next time'' I didn't get what he meant by that but whatever it was i just ignored it.

''Ah! by the way...how can I help you?''

''Well, on the way here the back of our van got crashed by the back'' he said appointing to  five guys standing behind him.

''Well, I should call to the insurance company...could you tell me exactly what happened so i can describe the accident to the insurer'' I said while my heartbeat was getting the way back to normality.

''Arasso, well...I was the one driving'' He said, while I was taking notes of what he said.

''Could you please tell me your name?'' I said while i got nervous again because finally i was going to know his name.

''Lee Kikwang'' When he said that i took a deep breath, i couldn't avoid smiling.

''Keep going'' I said while he looked into my eyes like trying to find out the reason why i was smiling.

''What exactly happened is that i was driving and then suddenly a crazy lady crossed running in front of the van and i had to brak for not to kill her but the driver behind me didn't realize on time and she crashed us!!''  The more he talked the louder his voice got, now he was almost yelling at me, the guys behind him told him to calm down but he didn't pay attention.

''YES LADY!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! AND GUESS WHO WAS THE DRIVER BEHIND US!? GUESS WHO!!??'' Every person around turned their attention to us, while the five guys kept telling him to calm down ''ANSWER ME!!?''

''Who?'' I said while i felt my eyes watering.

''A POOR ELDERLY WOMAN!!! YES!! THAT POOR WOMAN SUFFERED THE SCARIEST MOMENT OF HER LIFE THANKS TO YOU!!  ANOTHER DRIVER HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE FAINTED!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHOSE FAULT IT IS!!??''

''Mine'' I said while looked at the floor and my tears instantly started to fall.

''Hyung stop!!'' One of the five guys said.

He looked at him ''NO DONGWOON!!'' and turned back to me again ''BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, YOU ALSO RUINED THE VAN!!'' WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!? IS NOT THAT OLD LADY NOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY!....IT'S YOU AND NO ONE ELSE!''

''Mianhae...I promise, i'm going to pay every damage i caused, i swear i didn't know that all of that was going to happen, i was late to the job so i ran!! Mianhae sunbae!! mianhae!!'' I said crying.

He grabbed my left arm with a supernatural strengh, it hurt that much that i had to bite my lower lip to avoid a moan ''YOU LITTLE BI....!!'' I knew what he was going to say so suddenly i dried my tears, took strengh and took my arm out of his hand which hurt a lot, then I stood up and looked straight in his eyes with the little pride he couldn't take from me.

''Don't you dare!!'' I said ''I already told you that I was sorry and that i'm going to pay every single won for the damage, but don't you dare to disrespect me!!!''

''What is all this mess about?! said an ahjussi coming towards us.

''Oh finally! Manager Joonkun, Kikwang is over reacting so don't pay attention to his words'' Said one of the five guys who seemed to be the oldest of them.

''I know, and I already called the insurance company'' He said and then looked at Kikwang who didn't take his furious eyes off me.

''And you!! Stop yelling!'' The manager said.

''But Manager Joonkun...'' Kikwang said.

''I don't want to hear you voice, let me fix all this with this lady'' Manager Joonkun was mad but took a deep breath and his voice softened when he talked to me saying: '' In the name of the boys I accept your apology, and as i said before, this all will be covered by the insurance company, so don't worry about any expenses''.

''But ahjussi, he is right!'' I said appointing to Kikwnag who was sitting on the couch of the waiting room surrounded by the five guys; now all the people around were gone ''I am the one who caused all this mess so i should pay it''.

He chuckled and said ''Look'' while he opened his cell phone and showed me a picture.

''There's nothing to worry about, it's all covered even what happened to that old woman...so don't pay attention to that jerk, okay?''

''Okay''  I sighed ''Kamsahamnida Manager Joonkun'' I bowed; I didn't know why...but this ahjussi made me feel protected, just as if he knew me and i knew him too.

''What if you come to take a lunch with us today so we can talk about all this quietly and calm down the enviroment around us'' He softly smiled.

''Yeah, I mean, why not?'' I smiled blushing while i was rubbing my left arm which was still hurting.

''Are you okay?'' Manager Joonkun asked.

I took my hand off my arm and when i saw my arm it was completely purple just where Kikwang had grabbed me.

Suddenly Manager Joonkun's eyes got red and walked towards Kikwang.

''Are you out of your mind!!?'' Manager yelled at him but not too loud ''You are the one who must pay her!!''.

Kikwang seemed calmed this time and he looked at Manager with questioning eyes ''What are you talking about?'' He asked.

"You jerk!! come and see it by yourself!!'' Manager said appointing to me.

Kikwang stood up an went towards me with Manager and the other five guys following him, i looked at the floor.

Manager Joonkun stepped beside him ''Don't you see what you did?! you ing jerk!!'' he said appointing to my arm.

When Kikwang saw my arm his face got pale ''Aigoooo!! I'm so stupid!! Mianhae....Does it hurt?''

I looked at him, really mad, but when i saw his face i remembered how much i loved him ''It's okay, it just needs some ice and it'll be alright''.

''No, it's not okay, Manager Joonkun we have to take her to the hospital!'' One of the five guys said, he looked kind of western.

The older guy crossed the reception desk between us and he carried me on his arms.

''I can walk!'' I said.

''If you walk you can hit your arm with anything by accident so just let us take care of you'' He said and then we went out the older guy carrying me while the other guys and Manager Joonkun were following us; this for sure was the most frustrating day of my life...and that was just the beginning...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Saemi forgive Kikwang for hurting and humiliating her in front of the whole company?? What would you do in her place?? wait for the next chapter to figure out what happens!! ^_^ 

Hey guys!! as you can see i got a little bit excited writing this chapter, i hope you liked it....Thanks for reading and pleasee Comment & Subscribe! Saranghaeee<3