Chapter 3 : Be Ready Victoria Song!

Fragmented Memories

 

"Do you still remember Me?" he asked.
 
"Your Nichkhun right? My seatmate."she answered.
 
"Oh you still remembered." he said.
 
"How could I forget you, we met yesterday."victoria said while smiling.
 
"That's not what I meant. Have you ever met me when we were still young?"
 
"No I haven't just yesterday. The first day of class."
 
"She really did forget huh?" Nichkhun said.
 
(Then came Jooyeon..She looks really great today.)
 
"Victoria!! Wow your so early today!" she exclaimed.
 
"Btw I'm Jooyeon, I haven't introduced myself to you since I was really busy yesterday." Jooeyeon said.
 
"Hi Jooyeon I'm Victoria." she said.
 
"I already knew that. Anyways are you dating Khun?"
 
"What I'm not we're just friends." Victoria said.
 
"Then that means we're also friends. Yay! Nichkhun you look left out." Jooyeon said while teasing.
 
"Really.. Well yesterday I think your the one who has been left out Jooyeon." Nichkhun said.
 
"Wooyoung!" Jooyeon shouted.
 
(Wooyoung directly came near Jooyeon.)
 
"Victoria, Wooyoung. Wooyoung, Victoria. He is my bestfriend, hope you become friends too."
 
"It's nice meeting you Victoria." 
 
"It's nice meeting you too Wooyoung. 
 
(45 minutes already past. They were talking happily. Then something directly came up in Victoria's mind.)
 
"Nichkhun-shi, about the meeting part. Have we ever met before?"she asked.
 
"Yes, we did. Well It was in 2nd grade, I think you wouldn't remember, since that was 8 years ago."he said.
 
"Please tell me more about it." Victoria asked.
 
(For just a moment more students were coming and coming. And before they knew it 15 minutes left for class to start.)
 
"Maybe in the classroom. There's only 15 minutes left for class to start" he said.
 
(Nichkhun grabbed Victoria's hand. She felt that she felt this before. (funny sentence right.) Then she asked Jooyeon and Wooyoung to come.)
 
"Jooyeon, Wooyoung let's go together."Victoria said.
 
"Alright."They said in chorus.
 
(They were going towards they're classroom. Well Wooyoung's room is in the class next door, that's why they're separated. Yoona saw Nichkhun, Jooyeon and VICTORIA together, going to class.)
 
"Why are they together Sunny?" she asked sunny.
 
"Well because maybe they're gonna be late to class."
 
"That's not what I meant. You're really an airhead Sunny."yoona said.
 
"Well sorry for being an Airhead." sunny replied.
 
(Yoona was pissed of from what she saw, but she hid it in because she doesn't want someone to see her true personality. Well Sunny and Yoona finally arrived in the classroom well they overheard what Jooyeon, Victoria and Nichkhun was talking about.)
 
"So I was your classmate in the 2nd grade?" she asked.
 
"Yeah, Jooyeon was also a part of our class."
 
"Yeah we really were classmates that's why I approached you first. 
'Cause I think you might remember well you didn't"jooyeon said while being a little sad.
 
"Sorry Jooyeon."Victoria apologized.
 
"It's just that I don't remember anything from the past." she added
 
(Nichkhun and Jooyeon really can't believe it, she forgot about her two best buddies from 2nd grade. Well Yoona was more pissed because of the classmate thingy.)
 
"Be ready Victoria Song!" she said with a pissed voice.