Chapter 1 : I'm Sorry, I'm Late

Fragmented Memories

 

 
(It's the first day of class. Victoria came running. She came to ask for directions to the people around her. She had a hard time looking for it (the school). 'Cause she hasn't been in that school. What is she gonna do?)
 
"What am I gonna do?" Victoria said to herself.
 
(She got a call from her mother.)
 
"So how's school Victoria?" her mom asked.
 
"Mom! I don't know what school is! I mean I don't know where the school is!" she told her mom with a hopeless and angry voice.
 
"That's why I told you to just ride a bus. Where are you now?"
 
"Near a bakery shop."
 
"What's the bakery called "Daebak Bakery shop"." 
 
"You go straight to the right and you will find the school. You know the name of the school right?" 
 
"Yeah I know." Victoria replied.
 
"Then you'll know where it is.." 
 
(Then her mom hung up the phone.She moved to the right then ran to find the school.)
 
"The name of that bakery shop was really weird." She thought to herself.
 
(She finally found the school. Then came near the door to her classroom.)
 
"Now we're done introducing ourselves. There's actually another new student who will be coming. Well our school principal said she will be a little late since she don't know the way to school."
the teacher announced.
 
"Teacher I think that girl is a dumb girl." Yoona said. 
 
(Everyone laughed)
 
"Yoona don't say things like that." Sunny responsed.
 
(While they we're being quiet because of Sunny, the door suddenly opened.A beautiful looking girl came. Well you already know who I'm talking about.)
 
"I'm sorry, I'm late." Victoria apologized.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry this is my first time making a story.