Prologue Pt. 2

Frankly

 

KYUNGSOO’S POV

His name is Kim Jong In.

However, due to the fact that it reminds me of a certain North Korean dictator’s son, I’ll just call him Kai.

How do I begin to describe Kai?
It’s not as easy as it would be describing Regina George, but let’s give it a shot.

His eyes are a mixture of iness, drowsiness and lifelessness. And I’d be a proud necrophiliac.
His hair is so soft and shiny, and one day I would like to touch it, to smell it, to caress it against my right cheek and possibly keep a lock of it in my school locker.
His skin is so tan, but like y tan... and not Snooki tan; the tan of a God.
His voice is so deep. As deep as something that’s really deep.

Kai is the epitome of everything I yearn for: a hot, shy catch.

Since that day I met him at karaoke, I knew that my life would never be the same.
1. That was the worst karaoke session I have ever been to.
2. Suho totally spilt coke all over my WHITE PANTS.
And 3. I was able to meet Kai.

As our eyes met that night, I wasn’t sure as to whether he wanted to sleep with me or sleep with my corpse. I was intimidated and at the same time. And I know I probably sound like that 21 year old chick from ’50 Shades of Grey’ (crap book) but when our eyes met, I was his. It was like a lightning bolt of iness, and I’d invite him down to my ‘sacred garden’ (or whatever she calls it) any day of the year.

A part of me could tell that he was shy. But I’ll make him crack. Enough for him to start calling me ‘googly bear’.

I’ve known him only for 1 week and I think I’m in like with him. In like like with him.

I like him a lot and I hope he likes me too. Otherwise I’ll just whip out more of that kimchi spaghetti he loves. Ahh... he loves my food. Maybe I should just wear the food..

Soon enough he’ll be mine, and I’ll be that really obsessive girlfriend that no one likes (I have the eyes for it) and he won’t be able to escape from my like.

Sorry for saying ‘like’ a lot. I sound like a ing facebook addict.

It’s love.


A/N: I had this posted before, but it like.. disappeared. :S Sorry.