Chapter 2

The Blind Side

After Seungri finish his job, he headed of home. "Babe I'm home!!!! Hmmmm whats that smell?", asked Seungri as he remove his jacket and smelling the nice smell of Min-yun's cooking. "Oh! Your just in time for some of your favorite dinner. Ok so we're having kimchi, fried rice, and barbecue ribs.'', said Min-Yun with a smile on her face. Seungri suddenly pull Min-yun into his hands and give her a passionate kiss on her lips. ''Okayy!! Want some food now?'', said Min-Yun trying to interrupt their time. Seungri quickly sat down and tried to touch the food. "Hey not yet! I haven't finish yet.'', yelled Min-yun as she ws pouring lemon juice into the glass cups.''Whatever you say",said Seungri not giving a pout. ''Sorry I just want this to be all ready for you.'',said Min-Yun feeling guilty.''Its ok'',said Seungri standing up giving her a kiss and a soft pinch on her nose.''Ok let's eat up!'',said Min-Yun.

                                                                                                       MORINING

''You really think you can stand up?'',asked Seungri.''Yeah, I'm fine I just need to lay in bed first.'',said Min-Yun feeling weak.''Well if you need any help call me and I'll be on my way as quick as I can'',said Seungri gicing Min-Yun a cup of water."Ok'',answered Min-Yun.

                                                                                                    YG STUDIOS

''Hyung, I'm so worry about Min-Yun, she's been dizzy for the past few days.'',said Seungri.''You should go home and take care of her you just have to ask Presidant Yang.'',said Taeyang.''Well tell him that I have an emergency to go to.'',said Seungri standing up running towards the door.Seungri drove so fast that he almost got in a car accident. He finally reach home and found Min-Yun on the floor with vomit all over the floor and a phone in her hand.''Oh my god, MIN-YUN!!!! WAKE UP MIN-YUN!!!!!!! I got you I'm gonna take you to the hospital!!,''said Seungri as he carried Min-Yun out to his car

Hi everybody sorry for taking so long to update I've been lazy lol yea its short but this is my first story that I've ever wrote so plz subscribe and comment :)