First Day of School~

Who will own my heart ?

' New house , new school , new life.. ' you thought. 

SORA POV:

You sighed. You mother knock in the door ' Yah sora wake up, it's your first day school you can't be late ! Sora ~' You groans ' Uhu arra arra i'm awake ! ' You get up and go to the bathroom and look at the mirror, ' first day school..' you said to yourself and sighed . You took a shower, you put your uniform, you fix your hair and you put a bit of makeup on and look back at the mirror,' I am ready !' you smiled and go downstairs and took breakfast . Your mother look at you with a big smile on her face you look at her with a poker face ' Are you ready for you first day school ?' she said with her voice full of entusiasm. ' uhu ..' you reply . ' Yah Sora wae are you like that ? i thought you were happy for your fist day school ..' she said with a sad voice . ' I'm happy omma but .. you know, i missed them so much .. ' you kissed her cheek and smile, ' i know sweetheart but .. you will make new friends .. ' , ' nae, i know.. but omma i wont be late for my first day school , i have to go , bye ' you get up kissed her cheek and you went outside. after 10min you were there , at Woolim high ..' woah ..' you whisper when you looked around , ' this school is BIG! aigo i hope i'll get lost..' you thought . You looked at the building when you noticed that people are looking at you, you look back at them and smile like a idiot and hurried to the teachers office . ' uhm , excuse me, i'm a new student..', 'Oh you're Kim Sora,am i right ?' You nodded and smile ' Nae, where's my class room ?' you asked , He looks at the papers in his hands and he smiled, 'Oh you're in my class for the first class, come with me will present you to your classmate , oh and bt the way i'm Mr Park', he smiled and lead me to my classroom. 'Wait here' i nodded and smile . *OMG why am i so stressed ?! * ' Sora? enter' , You took a deep breath and and you enter the classroom and looked around, ' Sora ,.present yourself please' . I turn myself to face the classmate and smiled, ' Annyeonghaseyo Kim Sora imnida , please take care of me!' you bow and smiled. Everyone applauded and Mr.Park looked around ' Oh you'll site beside Daehyun' he said and pointed to the Daehyun, You walk to him and he smiled,' Annyeong i'm Daehyun' he winked and smile , ' O-oh nice to meet you , D-daehyun.. ' You blushes and smile back. You put your school supplies on the desk and open your book and follow the lesson. 

~Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ~

It's was already lunch time. *This school is .. amazing , they're all so nice .. * You put all your supplies in your bag and when you when you was about to exit the classroom someone hold your wrist, you turn to look at the person who hold ypur wrist and wide your eyes, ' Euh.. you want me to make you visit the school?', ' O-oh a-arraseo , T-thank you ..' you reply while blushing. he notice that he still holding your wrist and let it go and look at you shyly . ' Let's go!' he said and we visite the school and we went to the cantine . He said i can eat with him. *My first friend, haha i really love this school!!* You giggles and he look at you '.Yah what so funny ? ' you notice that you was daydreaming ' Oh n-nothing ..' you said and he laugh. Then a group boys went in and they came closer to us , my eyes widend and i look at Daehyun who was smirking to the boys. *WHAT'S GOING ON ?! *, You lookes down at your food when you release that they were behind you gulp and turn to face them . ' Who's that girl Daehyun ?' A boy with a deep voice asked to Daehyun. ' Oh she's a new student , Sora .' he said wit a smile ' Yah guys present yourself' they look at me and present ' Hey i'm Yong Guk, nice to meet you', 'Annyeong~ i'm Zelo , nice to'meet you nooona~' *OMG sooo cute ~* ' Hi i'm Jong up , nice to meet you Sora-shi' , ' Yo i'm Himchan nice to meet you' he wink and i blush,' Hey i'm Young Jae imnida, nice to meet you Sora-shi ~' ' O-oh nice to meet you guys i'm Kim Sora ..' you said with a smile . They sit with us and we eat and laugh together . When you finish you went to your locker and took your books and when you was about to go you bumped into someone and you fall you helps the girl and you bow ' Oh sorry, m-mianhae , Mianhae !' you said and you pick up books. ' Oh aniyo ~ i'm to one whl bumped into ypu, mianhae ~ ' she said with a cute voice. You giggles, ' Annio, gwenchanna ~ ' she giggles too, ' By the way i'm Ji eun but everybody calls me IU' she said with a cute smile , ' Arra.. IU ^^ i'm Sora , Kim Sora, nice to meet you' you said and bow . We walks together to our classroom, ' See you later' , ' Nae ~ ' . You went in you classroom and sit beside Daehyun look at you and smile . *He's smile make me melt ! * You blush and you hear girls scream and you turn and saw 12 boys and then you look at Daehyun he face became dark and he has a pissed look. Then 2 boys of the group went in. You looked at them, they were good looking .' Lulu i'm alreadh bored ~ ' one of the boys told to the other one ' Yah Kai i already told you to stop calling me 'Lulu' aish !' ' Wae ~ Lulu is better then Luhan..' *So they're Kai and Luhan ?..* You was looking at Luhan when he look at you , you froze and he wink at yoy and smirk, you looked away . *Aish why am i blushing ?! he must be a playboy.. pfft* ' Hey you' you turn ypu face and search the one who calls ypu and notice that the one who calls you was Luhan, You pointed at you and give him a weird look, 'M-me ?' , ' Yes you , come here' i give him a weird look when i was about to get up a hand hold my arm, 'No way sora you stay here .. ' Daehyun said and make me sit, ' Wae ?' you looked at him and ' Because..-' Luhan cut him and hold my shoulder, ' Hey Daehyunie, sorry but.i need her for a while' he smirk at Daehyun and pull me and walks to the door when Daehyun hold my arm ' Nope sora will stay with ..-' he said with hate in his eyes ' ' Daehyun o-oppa i'll come back arra ?' you said with a cute smile *WHY DID I SAY OPPA TO DAEHYUN ?!?!*, he blush ' Hurry up if you're not here within 10minuten then I come and get u back !' i nodded and Luhan smirk and we walks outside the classroom .' So ..' you said while looking him ..

 

 

Hope you like the first chapter ^^''

Thanks guys , please support me and don't forget to comment ~ <3

-Youssie