4

hate that i love him

i'm sure that i'm still remember sunny's face. she's not coming on my wedding day but i'm already looked at her picture that hanging on the wall at taecyeon's family house. i saw a short and cute woman in front of OUR house and i'm sure that she's sunny

~in front of house~

yuri: sunny!

sunny: yuri unnie?

yuri : yes i am.

sunny : so you're my sister in-law? yah i'm so excited. you're more pretty in person. oppa is so lucky.

yuri : thanks. aigoo you're so cute.

sunny : so where's your friend?

yuri : he's waiting for us at the bus stop but before we go, can you promise me something?

sunny : what?

yuri : don't ever tell my friend that i'm married. please, i'm begging you.

sunny : but why?

yuri : i'm just want to enjoy like others. if my friend know that i'm married i will die because did you know that your oppa has so many fangirls.

sunny : so any of your friend doesn't know about this?

yuri : my bestfriend jessica and his boyfriend jaebeom.

sunny : okay! anything for u.

yuri : i love u so much. thanks.

sunny : let's go!

we walked to the bus stop and saw that yunho still waiting for us.

yuri : sunny, this is yunho.

sunny ; hello! i'm yuri unnie cousin. i'm stay in boston and i'm going back to korea to spend my holiday with family

yunho : nice to meet you! get into my car. we will enjoy our day.

we still talked with each other in the car. yunho always make a joke and it makes sunny laugh like no tomorrow. after watch movie, eat and buy some stuff, yunho drop us at the bus stop. i don't want him to know where's my house. it 11.30 pm now so we decided to not knocked the door because we afraid that we will wake taecyeon if he's sleep. luckily i'm bring my own key. we sat on the couch.

sunny : huh i'm tired but i'm really enjoyed it. he's damn funny. is he still single?

yuri ; yeah! why? you want to..

taec ; who's single??

sunny : oppa! you make me shock. i thought you already sleep.

taec : where are you going?

he asked sunny. i'm just looked at the ground and pray in my heart that i hope sunny's not going to tell him about yunho.

sunny : i'm shopping with yuri unnie and his friend yunho. he's damn funny oppa and i'm really jealous on how yunho treat unnie. i hope that he will fall for me. we go to..

taec : shut up!! sunny you go upstairs! i want to talk with yuri.

sunny : i'm sorry oppa if i'm disturbed you but never mind i will sleep at omma's house tonight. i will go now.

yuri : no! sunny don't go. you can sleep here. there's nothing wrong with us. it just a small matter plus. it's already night.

sunny ; nevermind, i will call our driver to fetch me and i wiil wait for the driver outside. don't worry, anyways you cheers up my day! (she kissed yuri's cheek and leave)

after sunny leave, he lifted my chin up. i'm really afraid.

taec ; listen! what's wrong with you? i'm already tell you that you have to stay at home right?

yuri : i'm just accompany yunho.

taec : did you forget already? i said no right?? who's your husband? me or him?

yuri : you.

taec : so? is he really important to you? you try to against me now? it's not more than one year you married with me but you already against me? if you want to follow your own lead. you shouldn't agree to this STUPID marriage.

he yelled at me. i can't follow his lead he's always want me to follow his lead. i'm really tired.

yuri : what's wrong with you? it just a simple problem. i'm bringing sunny with me right?  it's not that i leave her alone. you yelled at me for just a simple problem? you should look at yourself first! you said that you have to do something after school, do you think i'm 5 years old kid? i saw you at the shopping mall where's yunho , sunny and i go this evening. so your "something to do" is yoona? and ane more thing i'm really regret for agree to married with you!

he slapped me. i'm cry and run into my bedroom. i lie on my bed and cry like there's no tomorrow. i looked at my phone.

from : sunny

i'm sorry unnie. it's my fault.. i'm just a burden to you. i'm so sorry. please forgive me. :(

it's okay sunny...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

continue..