chapter 2

hate that i love him

~house~

he walked towards the master bedroom. i'm just following him and when i want to step into that bedroom he suddenly stop his walk and turn around to face me.

taecyeon : what are you doing in here? you are not allowed to step into my bedroom and this is my  WARNING. you can sleep in another room because i don't want to sleep with STRAY CAT.

he slammed the door. stray cat? am i that ugly? i step inside one small bedroom which is opposite to his bedroom. after wash myself, i'm try to sleep but i can't. i'm still thinking about how i can survive my marriage life with my cold- hearted husband. i'm start to cry and fell asleep.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

it's morning already. i yawned and look at the clock. OMG! i'm just have 30 minutes before my school's bell start to ring. i prepared myself and rushed to his bedroom. he's nowhere to be seen where is he? i'm look at the coffe table. his car keys not there. he left me?? huh! what a jerk husband that i have.

 

~ at school~

i'm running at the hallway to my class until i bumped someone. auch!

yoona : what the hell! who do you think you are? you bumped me! the most beautiful queenka in this school!

i'm just ignore her and continue to run. i opened my class door.

mrs. kim : why are you late.

yuri : i'm sorry teacher ( i bow to her)

mrs. kim : go to your seat and clip your fringe.

yuri : okay!

i found my table but who is this guy? he sit beside my table. i'm sure that i didn't have any deskmate before.

mrs.kim : miss kwon, why are you still standing? sit down!

yuri : ouh okay, i'm sorry.

i sit and turn to my side. i poke his hand. he turned his face to me. he's so handsome.

________: hello (he's waving his hand)

yuri : i'm sorry but can i know who are you? because i'm sure that i didn't have any deskmate before.

________: never?

yuri : i have before but she has been transfered to another class.

yunho : my name is jung yunho. i'm new student here. just call me yunho and please take care of me.

yuri : ouh i see. my name is kwon yuri. yuri for short. nice to meet you.

 the bell ring. it's time for lunch. i'm start to tidy up my uniform and getting ready to go to the cafe when suddenly someone pulled my wrist. i gasped. it's yunho.

yunho : can i join you for this lunch because i'm still don't know this school well.

yuri : ouh sure! let's go!

 

yunho's pov

she's so pretty and kind. look like my 1st day will be a good day with her.