Be gentle

NU'EST Protection Program

They got ready and headed to the park where Gongchan was spotted. Looking around the large wooded park for this one person was going to be more difficult than any of them though. Yejin place the gun in the back of her pants and stared walking around with the guys. When she realised that they weren't making any progress she told them to split up. JR stuck to Yejin's side but she yelled at him to look around as well.

"Gongchan~" Yejin sang out foolishly hoping that he would just appear. Walking around the park paths in broad daylight was still slightly scary since Yejin didn't know exactly the psychotic maknae was. She felt a small rock bounce off the back of her head and she turned around to see a laughing Gongchan with a sling shot in his hand. Yejin pulled out her gun and raised it towards him but he just shook his head.

"You're such an easy target, but I'm not here to fight you. I have a note for you." Gongchan pulled an envelope out of his sweater pocket but Yejin didn't move.

"I don't want your letter." Yejin clicked the safety off and was ready to pull the trigger if he made the slightest movement.

"You flatter me but I would never write a letter for you. It's from Jonghwa." Hearing his name filled Yejin with anxiety. Gongchan dropped the letter on the path and with an innocent smile he waved and walked away knowing Yejin wouldn't shoot. When Gongchan was gone she ran over and grabbed the letter and ripped it open.

I'll see you tomorrow at five. Don't hide.

"Bastard." Yejin muttered and threw the note out in one of the trash bins along the path. JR was strolling along a different part of the park taking in all the sights when someone familiar with blonde hair stepped out in front of him.

"G-Dragon....what are you doing here?" JR spat out glaring at the Big Bang leader with only hatred in his eyes.

"Don't look so serious Jonghyun, you'll wrinkle that cute face of yours." GD reached out to pinch JR's cheek but he smacked away his hand. Visibly upset GD out his hands in his pockets and looked at JR with the same intensity. "You know Gongchan is here. That's why we're here too. We told you to back off." GD turned his head slightly as a voice rambled on in his ear piece. "Oh...there's a girl here too? And she's pretty?" GD could see the flicker of panic passed JR's face and he smirked.

"Don't touch her GD. She hasn't done anything."  GD liked seeing this serious side you JR. It was so different than the child he found on the streets who looked pathetic asking for food and money. He had practically raised him and JR was standing in front of him a man now. It made GD feel a little motherly towards the boy, but not enough to hold back in a fight. GD reached out and grabbed JR by the collar and easily slammed him against a tree.

"You have no right to talk to me like that. We saved you and this is the thanks we get? You little worm." GD let go of JR and the younger fixed his shirt. Despite his looks GD was rather strong, surprisingly stronger than JR himself. Someone started talking in his ear piece again and GD smirked. "Sure T.O.P you can go say hi to her. Just be gentle~" JR shoved GD away and started running down the path trying to find Yejin before T.O.P did. "DON'T FORGET JE, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOMED IN BIG BANG." GD yelled as JR disappeared down the path and the blonde leader fixed his hair and disappeared back into the park. JR ran around the park looking for any sign of Yejin or NU'EST but no one was there. He ran back to the entrance to the park where they first separated and standing against the gate was Yejin and Minhyun who were poking each other. JR ran up to Yejin and grabbed her by the shoulders to look her over.

"JR? What's wrong?" Yejin asked very confused as JR looked over her whole body closely. When he saw they she was fine he took her into a tight embrace and let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm just glad you're okay." JR said and instead of fighting it Yejin held onto him too as the other guys from NU'EST arrived. As they walked back towards the car they had been given Yejin remembered something her butler told her this morning.

"Oh yeah Aron I was told that a new van would be arriving later today." Aron started freaking out in the back seat of the car annoying Ren and Minhyun who unfortunately had to sit beside him. When they got back to the mansion the guys all separated and worked on their own things but Yejin sat on the deck out back and stared off into the distance. Jonghwa knew that she would go after Gongchan and knew that she would read the letter. He also knows that Yejin would meet up with him tomorrow despite ever fiber of her being telling her otherwise. While she was deep in thought JR sat beside her and nudged her to bring her back into the real world.

"What's wrong you look a little shaken up." JR asked and Yejin just shook her head and gave a sweet smile.

"Nothing, just thinking a lot." She gave JR a quick peck on the lips and JR smiled mischievously.

"Don't do that too much you'll hurt yourself." He joked and Yejin smacked his arm before going back inside. JR laughed and followed her inside but as he took one last look he could see along the edge of the woods was a slender man with blonde hair and he knew who it was. Somehow GD had followed them here. GD disappeared back into the forest and JR closed the back door bolting it shut. Knowing that Big Bang knew where they were put JR a little on edge.  He wanted to keep Yejin and the rest of NU'EST safe but he didn't want them to know about his past.

---------------

~Please comment NO SILENT READERS PLEASE~

Short chapter is short I know but the hospital staff are trying to take my laptop away (╬ ☉益☉) DO NOT WANT

So sorry if I don't update a whole lot but I have to hide my laptop and iphone 〜( ̄△ ̄〜) forgive me?

Gongchan (●♡∀♡) I love him sooooo much

G-Dragon looking y as ever~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧