Wait a second

NU'EST Protection Program

"But dad I don't want people following me around all the time!" Yejin complained while sitting at a large desk with her feet leisurely on top of it so she could admire her new pair of heels . She could hear her father talking to someone else on the other end of the phone and by the sound of the voice it was most likely his assistant and they both seemed a little panicked. Yejin hasn't seen her father in almost two months and the only conversation she had with him was this phone call and he didn't even seem that interested.

"I don't care if you want it Yejin, you're getting body guards. No discussion. They're going to be there soon so try to adjust your attitude." The line went dead and Yejin glared at the phone listening to the loud buzzing that had replaced her sorry excuse of a father.

"Love you too dad." Yejin mumbled and slammed the phone and the maid who was standing by the door flinched. She didn't care if everyone was afraid of her, she was pissed and wanted everyone to know it. Yejin stood up and walked towards the door which the maid quickly opened, waiting outside was the head butler and maid who followed behind Yejin closely as she stormed down the hall. Before she walked down stairs she looked up to the large portrait of her father as a young man, Yejin as a baby and a very beautiful woman with long wavy hair and a beautiful red gown whose face always seemed a little blurred. Yejin had never known this woman who she was told was her mother and that portrait was the only picture of her in the house. If her mother was so easily hidden from the world Yejin wondered when it was her turn to disappear. She walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where the chefs and maids instantly gave her a ninety degree bow. She rolled her eyes, opened the fridge and out of all the time consuming snacks she could of had that were already premade Yejin decided to opt out for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while the staff watched in horror.

"Let me make that for you miss." One of the maids said reaching out to the bread but Yejin held up the butter knife and the maid froze.

"Come an inch closer to my sandwich and you'll become another beggar on the street." The maid instantly apologised and backed away while earning glares from all the other staff. Yejin would never fire anyone and felt a little bad for threatening her but those feelings instantly changed when she remembered that she was now to have a group of bodyguards follow her around all the time and Yejin was instantly in a bad mood again. She walked out of the kitchen munching on her sandwich with the head maid and butler still following her. Yejin stopped walking, slipped off her heels and handed them to the butler. "Take these. Thank you. Leave me alone now." Yejin ran up the stairs with the sandwich dangling in . The butler yelled at her that it wasn't lady like to run around especially with food in but Yejin ignored him and ran faster towards her room. She opened her large double doors and let out a sigh of relief when seeing the sanctuary which is her room. She sat down on the blue chair by the fireplace and finished her sandwich while looking out to the mansion grounds, watching the gardeners lovingly handling the flowers so as each one can grow to its fullest potential and fill the world with its splendid beauty.  Yejin walked over to the window and rested her forehead against the cool glass and closed her eyes trying to imagine what the world looks like outside of this paradise. There was a light knock at the door and Yejin allowed them to enter.

"The bodyguards your father has hired are here miss." The butler said and Yejin lightly hit her head against the glass wanting to hopefully knock herself out but sadly they had the best doctors in the country on call so even if she tried anything she would get the best medical treatment ever. She snapped and the butler was instantly at her side holding her shoes. When he tried to put them on for her Yejin waved him away and grabbed them. She put them on herself and fixed her hair before walking to the foyer. As she stood at the large stairs with her fictional family in the background Yejin gracefully descended down to the five young men standing there looking slightly impressed.

"Enjoying my home?" Yejin said and all the boys looked towards her and bowed. She cringed and walked towards them holding her hand out. "So you're my body guards? Kind of young aren't you?" She said and the skinny, blond one cracked a smile but the rest stayed frigid. "Lively crowd I see. Anyways I won't be needing bodyguards so you can go back to where ever you came from." Yejin took a closer look at the boys and was amazed at how gorgeous they all were. The one that particularly caught her attention was the one standing in the front with his fringe slightly covering one eye. Yejin had a hard time looking away from his cold eyes but decided it was better to just leave. She said goodbye and headed back to another wing of the mansion that held only exposure to the world that she was lucky enough to be allowed. The library was large and the walls were covered in old bookshelves filled with books from different cultures and different languages. Yejin sat at the desk by the window and opened the book that sat open on it trying to immerse herself into the world of Jane Austen so her own world would become fiction.  She heard someone clear their throat and she looked up to see the boys standing there in a straight line.

"I tried to stop them miss but-" Yejin held her hand up and the maid shut up. She looked at them a little confused and then back to the maid who looked like she was about to cry.

"You must be lost. The front door is that way." Yejin pointed out the door and looked back down at her book but a large hand slammed down on the table startling Yejin. No one has ever done that to her and as she looked up the boy with the cold eyes didn't seem to care who she was.

"Your father hired us to protect you and warned us about how stubborn you are. We are under his orders, not yours." The boy said and Yejin wanted to slap him. No one was allowed to talk to her like that but his eyes were burning holes into her so she stayed silent. She ordered them to introduce themselves and although he seemed annoyed to be bossed around he obliged her. "I am the group leader JR, weapons specialist." He pointed to the boy with the sides of his head shaved. "That's Aron, an American mercenary." JR pointed to the stockier blond who smiled cutely and waved to Yejin and she couldn't help but smile back. "That's Baekho sword and hand-to-hand master and the other blond is Ren our technical analyst." Ren popped a lollipop in his mouth and smiled at Yejin. She was a little jealous that he was so much cuter than her but moved on to the tall boy with a goofy grin. "And finally this is Minhyun he's a sniper." JR finished up and although the other boys seemed to relax a little he still seemed cold and unemotional.

"Well then now that you introduced yourself I might as well do the same; it's only polite. My name is Kim Yejin, my father is Kim Siwon CEO and founder of Kim weapons and military defence. Nice to meet you mister body guard."Yejin held out her hand and JR took it roughly and shook it.

"Nice to meet you as well Miss Kim. Now pack your bags." JR let go of her hand and turned his back on her and started to walk out. The other boys tried to suppress their laughter as  Yejin looked like she was about to explode.

"WAIT A SECOND!" Yejin yelled to get JR's attention and it worked. He turned around looking very obviously annoyed. "What do you mean pack my bags? Where am I going?" She yelled demanding an answer and stormed up to JR try to intimidate him but the closer she got to him and more she felt like nothing she could do would scare him.

"You're moving princess." He said with a smirk and walked out of the library with the boys following closely behind him. Yejin let out a loud screech and demanded for someone to get her father on the phone. JR and the rest of them walked out the front door and stood by their black van that had become their home away from home. Aron stood beside JR and nudged him.

"She's kind of cute don't you think?" Aron said and JR scoffed. They all became silent when they heard her clearly screaming about not wanting to leave.

"She's cute if you like spoiled brats with attitude problems." JR said earning a chuckle from Aron. Baekho looked around the house with Minhyun while Ren sat on the low wall around the fountain typing something quickly into his laptop like always.

"But don't you?" Aron joked and JR shoved him making the two boys laugh. JR sighed and could feel the stress already building in his shoulders. "This is going to be one hell of a mission." He muttered and chuckled when he heard Yejin scream again and a loud crash from inside.

----------------------

~Please comment~

woo chapter 1 :)

This is Yejin bedroom btw: