Chap 1

Tragic Fairytale

"Ya! Give me my luggage!" 

Here I am. Being Hye Seok's 'personal' for the day. Has she yet to learn respect? Wait. She's from Japan. Their culture is slightly different from ours but, respect should be number one am I right?

"Shouldn't you be thankful that I'm carrying it for you?"

"Thankful? You're rude! You took it without permission. How am I supposed to be thankful!? And why should I believe what you said about Jin Young ahjuhsshi asking you to pick me up? You could a be tyrant kidnapping me for my family's money!" she screamed. Woah! Hold it there. Did I hear it correctly? Family's money? People were staring at us - at Hye Seok mostly. 

"Look here. I seriously don't know who you are. Your uncle is MY boss and when he says something, I have to do it. Arrasso? Now get your in the car young lady." Surprisingly, she followed my order. I was speechless. Was it because I'm older and shouted at her she listened? No... There should be more to that.

She got onto the backseat, immediately putting her headphones on. The atmosphere turned awkward.

----Author's POV----

They sat in silence after the incident at the airport. They refused to talk - even when they were already in Park Jin Young's head office. Taecyeon felt bad about the way he shouted and so did Hye Seok.

"Look I - " they both started. "You first." again.

"Ladies first." Taecyeon offered her to speak. He turned towards Hye Seok, ready to hear her apology.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was rude and... didn't realise you were REALLY trying to help." she said in one breath, almost rapping.

"Same here. Well, I can say I was rude. To a girl. Why not sart over?" he apologised and stuck his hand out. "Annyonghasaeyo, Ok Taecyeon ibnida." she stared at him weirdly. Why was he using Korean language instead of English?

"Annyonghasaeyo.. Kim Hye Seok ibnida..." she whispered. Even though Hye Seok had learnt Korean since five, she wasn't used to it. She would only write in Korean never speak it. 

"So, introductions done. Now how about we get you settled? New to Seoul?"

"Not really. The last time I was here was when I was 6." she recalled. " I just remembered!"

"What?"

"I'm supposed to meet ahjusshi at the Private boarding academy!"

"You mean Ravensdale Academy? You're transfered there?!" Hye Seok nodded. "Only smart and... the rich goes there."

"I know. But could you bring me there?"

"Why not?"