Mystery

A Story Only You Didn't Know

After reach CUBE Entertainment. Hyun look at her watch. Just 10 minutes before 5 PM. So she took a decision to go back at her dorm to change clothes. After change clothes, she walked to the lift and pressed the button. She waited for the lift to open. When the lift open, she saw Junhyung in there alone. She then walked in and just smile to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled back. Both of them doesn't talk anything and when the lift opened, Junhyung walked out first. Then, Hyun followed at back. They entered the meeting room and sat at their place.After everybody already there and fill in the meeting room, Mr.Hong started the meeting by giving speech.

 
"Annyeonghaseyo. First of all, i want to ask for apology because make a sudden meeting without informing you all earlier. Exactly, i held out this meeting to disscuse about the next CUBE Family Concert that you all know it will be done every year. So this year i have decided to do this concert in 12 December 2012. Do you agree with the date?" asked Mr.Hong to everybody in the meeting room. "Ne.." everybody said in unison. "Thats good. So all CUBE Entertainmnet's artists will perform their performances on that day". All the artists then suddenly clap their hands happily while cheer out. Then Mr.Hong continued his speech " and one more good news that is our solo trainee, Hyun _____  will make her first debut on that day and will officially become CUBE Entertainment's new solo artist". Everybody in the meeting room clapped their hands again and Hyun bowed at them while smile happily. "So all of you will perform 3 songs for each group and 2 songs for each solo artist. And if anybody in the group want to perform solo, you can request after this. And just two words from me, Good Luck! So our meeting end here"  said Mr.Hong ending his speech. Everybody clap their hand for the last time and after that all of them then leaved the meeting room.
 
The next day ..
 
     Hyun is practising the dance for her new song with the cheoreographer, Prepix Haw. She follow the steps that Prepix ssi teach her. She follow one by one until she can remember all the steps. While she practising the steps that Prepix ssi teach her, suddenly Junhyung walked in the dance studio and put his bag on the floor and walked faster to Prepix ssi. Junhyung bowed to Prepix ssi and ask for apology because he arrived late. Hyun keep practising her dance while take a glance at Junhyung. She can't heard what they are talking about but Prepix ssi is surely mad on Junhyung because he came late for the dance practice. 
 
    Prepix then just walked away from Junhyung and watch Hyun  dancing. "Hyun-ah ! Repeat your dance again. Junhyung is here. He will do his part. I want you to imagine like you on the stage. Arasseo?" said Prepix ssi to Hyun. "Arasseoyo" said Hyun while bowed to Prepix ssi. "Junhyung-ah ! take your place." shouted Prepix to Junhyung that still standing there. 
 
"ahh , ne" said Junhyung while walked behind Hyun to take his place. Music then played from the start and Hyun start dancing and acting like she hold a microphone. Junhyung then start his rap when it come to his part. Junhyung rap and dance like he usually do. 
 
"Stop ! Stop!" Prepix ssi shouted ask both of them to stop. Junhyung then stopped his rap and look at Prepix ssi.
 
"Junhyung-ah,this time i want you to dance differently. I don't want you to dance like usually you do in other songs. I want you to rap like you serenade Hyun from the back. You free to do any style but it must seem that you serenade Hyun". said Prepix ssi giving out his explaination. Junhyung just nodding after listen to his explanation. "Okay, start again" said Prepix ssi while playback the music. 
 
Hyun then start dancing and singing like before and when it once again come to Junhyung's part, Junhyung start his rap.Junhyung walked behind Hyun and stopped behind Hyun and just rap his part while looking at Hyun and Hyun just looked down and acting like a sad girl as the song is a sad song. After both of them finished sang that song, Prepix ssi clapped his hands. "Good ! This is what i want." said Prepix ssi while still clapping. Hyun and Junhyung just smiled and bowed to Prepix ssi.
 
"Keep more practising that dance Hyun" said Prepix ssi to Hyun. "Ne" said Hyun while bowed to Prepix ssi.
 
That night .. after Hyun finished bath and changes clothes, she laid on her bed and take out her phone. She then keep looking at the picture that she take before this.
 
"Is it a cheque? or something else?" said Hyun to herself while keep watching that picture.
 
Suddenly there is someone knocking her door.
 
"Nuguya?" shouted Hyun while still laid on her bed.
 
"Jeoyo" said Junhyung.
 
   Hyun then wake up after hear Junhyung's voice. She put her phone in her pocket and open the door. 
 
"Ne?" said Hyun after opened her door and saw Junhyung there.
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
TADAAA ~~ Finally i updated the 6th chapter ! And there are some suprise here ! Hehehe ~
Btw don't forget to comments and subscribe me ! Thanks !