Insomnia And Hot Chocolate

[One-shot] Insomnia And Hot Chocolate

 

A/N : i'm sorry for not keeping promise to update yesterday :( I was so busy with homework T__T So .. there you go :D My 1st production ever about EXO and esp abt KrisHan :D English is not my 1st language,also, this one is my 1st fic in Eng ,so if you spot out any mistakes, please tell me, so that i can improve :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not sleep .

 

Luhan could not sleep.

 

It was not normal for him to suffer insomnia. Luhan was known as a sleep-worm; he could sleep immediately as he fell to his bed .

 

But, it was not that night .

 

Lulu kept rolling in his bed, did anything that can help shut his eyes. However none of the method he tried had worked perfectly. Now it was left a groaning Luhan, fighting to find his own sleep.

 

Luhan grabbed his phone, hoped to find an interesting game to play so that his eyes can feel tired and slowly shut down. “There is nothing to play!” . He mumbled hopelessly and maked a note to himself to put more games into his iPhone the next day.

 

Luhan wanted to call and maybe disturb a little bit his fellow members. Aww ~ little devil Xiao Lu~

 

“Hmm … who should I call ? Minseok ? I think I shouldn’t … I remembered hearing his moans about half an hour ago … maybe he is in pain because of practicing … I’d better leave him time to rest …”

 

Poor innocent Luhan for not recognizing that, the only one causing that moans was Chen.

 

“No , shouldn’t call Chen too … That kid also suffered a hard day practicing with Minseok. I’m such a good gege for not disturbing him hehe.” – How can you be a good gege if you have a purpose to ruin your members’ sleep =.=

 

“Lay … he is sleeping in the bed next to me. There is no fun calling him instead of walking to his bed and yelling at his ears . And for sure that I don’t want to loose my roommate for such a nonsense season.”

 

“Tao … no no no !! I shouldn’t mess with his Kungfu things !” – Luhan had goose bump while thinking about him, facing with the kicking and hitting or whatever it is from Tao. One of  the golden rules in EXO was that you should not, absolutely not to disturb the Kungfu Panda Maknae in his sleep.

 

“Bingo ! That’s the one! ” – With that, he fast dial the person on his mind, whose name was set as “babo duizhang” in his phone.

Ring … Ring … Ring

 

Kris just finished his book and ready to sleep right away the moment he turned off his bed-light. “Extra moisturizing cream for tomorrow.” – he mentally made a note to himself before hearing his phone ringing. “Xiao Lu ? My baby calling for what ? ” – without a second of hesitation, he quickly answer his baby .

 

“ Why are you calling me ? Why haven’t you sleep ?” – Kris asked with an unpleased voice .

 

“ I don’t know, Krissy ! I just can’t sleep ! I try everything to make myself fell asleep but those things did not work ! ”

 

“And because you can’t sleep, you call me ? ”

 

“You must make me sleep ! You must ! That’s your duty, duizhang ahhh ~ You can’t let your member being a panda in the next day, right ? And especially, that member is your lovely baby~” – Luhan said in cute voice, which made Kris suddenly had his hair stand on end.

 

“Ok ok … so, what do you want to do now ? You want to do something to make yourself exhausted so that you can go to sleep?” – Kris suggested . Believe me, he did had his evil horns on his head when saying that – yes, he wanted to his lover till he faint . “Hey, that’s the best way to make Luhan feels tired, right?” – of course he could not say his mind out loud .

 

“I think … no ! I don’t need any activity now. But a hot chocolate can easily make me go to sleep … I guess …” – As a long-time boyfriend of Kris, Luhan could “smell” his evil idea . He swept it out right away .

 

“Hmm … ok. Go out to the kitchen and I’ll make you one.” – Kris slightly slapped at his face to make himself awake. “Luhan = Lovely Baby = Lover = God” – Kris mumbled the golden rule Luhan stated to him at the day they started dating .

 

Both of them sneakily stepped out of their rooms and heading to the kitchen in silence. Luhan quickly went to one of the chair near there and ordered Kris to make his drink .

 

“So, what is your order, sir ?” – Kris pretended to be a waiter, ready to serve his little customer.

 

“Hot chocolate, please . And you .” – Luhan teasingly said.

 

“Hmm, me ? You may regret if I agree to that order, sir. That would not be nice as you thought.” – Kris also teasingly leaned to Luhan, whispered to his ears . “Do you still want me ?”

“ NO NO NO !” – Luhan yelled – “ I meant … no … hot chocolate is enough.” – Luhan turned away, tried to hide his tomato-red face .

 

“ Haha, baby, you think that I can eat you at this time ? Haha, leave it to tomorrow . I’m sure that you can easily go to sleep tomorrow night ~ For sure ~! ” – Kris smirked .

 

“ I will absolutely not stay near you in one meter tomorrow !” – Luhan fought back . “YOU DEVIL, KRISSY!” – He screamed in his mind – “How can you and I became lover . You ert! ” – He said shyly and also angrily, of course.

 

“But babe, you are definitely truly in love with this ert and also only this ert woke up at this time to make you a hot chocolate.” – Kris stared at Luhan, looking sweetly at his eyes .

 

All the thing Luhan can do after that was blushing and mumbled those words : “ I … I know … I love you … ”

 

“I love you too, Xiao Lu~ . There you go, your hot chocolate.” – Kris responded and this time made Lulu to blushed more . He handed the cup to Luhan and sat the chair across .

 

Luhan’s eyes bright up as he saw his favorite drink – “Thank you, duizhang!” – with that, he hold the cup and blew a little bit to cool the hot liquid inside. He took a gulp of the drink and grinned happily .

 

Kris recorded all his baby’s moves into his mind . “How cute is he! He really makes it hard to control.” At that time, all the thing Kris wanted to do was leaned over and kissed that little lover of him .

 

“ How was it ?” – Kris asked, smiling .

 

“ Sooo good! I will never go out to drink this anymore . I will drink hot chocolate from you only.” – Luhan excited exclaimed . His boyfriend was the best in everything !

 

“ It would be my honor to make you hot chocolate everyday, sir” – Kris joked .

 

“Of course you must feel honor about that ! haha it’s hard to get into my eyes” – Luhan laughed, replied Kris.

 

“Sir, you haven't pay for your drink.” – Kris suddenly stayed in a serious mood stated .

 

“Huh !? Krissy ~~~ I’m your lover ~~~ You could not make me pay for this little thing ~~” – Again, here he goes again with his agyeo .

 

“Hmm … no, that can’t be. You are a customer, you must pay.” – Kris still held his cold tone .

 

“How about … a kiss? Krissy ? Hehe I know you love that.” – See, that kid never knew how to stop himself from being by me – Kris cursed in his mind.

 

“Ok. Next time, you must pay properly.” – Haha of course I was kidding, you little boy ~ - Kris leaned himself to Luhan, showing his cheek to the playing Luhan.

 

Luhan also leaned forward, ready to give Kris a “bobo” in his chest. He paused for a second, came up with an idea.

 

He took the cream topping from the hot chocolate with two fingers ; he planned to stick it on Kris’s cheek.

 

The thing was , Kris did not want a kiss on his cheek . He want it to land on his lips . As soon as he felt Luhan getting closer, he quickly turned his head .

 

But sorry Kris, your lips had to take the cream instead . Yeah, you should blame it on your naughty lover .

 

“Muahahaha.” – Luhan bursted into laughter . He laughed all his lung out .

 

“Yah ! What were you doing ?  ” – Kris wiped the cream out of his mouth . He controlled himself not to laugh so hard like Luhan and pretend to be angry .

 

“Hahah ! You should have see your face back then ! OMG ! That was the most hilarious moment ever !! Hahahaha !! Cool, charisma Kris being fooled!! ” – Luhan continued his laughing without knowing that Kris had left his seat and came closer to him .

 

“Haha you … uhmm… ” – Kris pulled Luhan to his chest and kissed him softly on his lips . Luhan , at first, tried to pulled himself out of the kiss, but he soon melted by Kris and responded back passionately .

 

They pulled off from the kiss, and for sure that Luhan was blushed by crazy . Kris hugged his Lulu gently, whispered some words to his ears .

 

“Are you sleepy now ?” – Kris asked, as the sweetest tone .

 

“ Yeah ~ I think so …” – Luhan shyly answered, stepped out of Kris’s hug .

 

“ Ok … Go to bed. I’ll clean up a little bit here .” – Kris kissed him again as his forehead and made his way to the table, ready to clean some of the drink dropped out lately .

 

“Good night, Krissy ~ Thank you ~ ” – Luhan said as he turned around to head to his room – “ I love you …” – He mumbled before going away .

 

“ I love you too ! Very much ! ” – Kris mumbled to himself , grinning like an idiot .

 

.

.

.

After finishing tidied the mess in the kitchen, Kris went back to his room . It was not hard for him to notice a little figure standing in front of  his room door . That was Luhan .

 

“I thought you went to sleep already ..? ”

 

“I …” – Luhan played with his hands, kept his eyes on them as he said .

 

“Yes , dear ? ” – Kris smiled sweetly as him

 

“ I … I think that I should sleep with you, so that I can sleep easily!” – Luhan closed his eyes and said the sentence as fast as he can .

 

Kris moved closer, gave him another hug and slowly said :

 

“You cutie ~ You know I would never deny that suggestion . Let’s head to our sleep . It’s late now.” – Kris said as he hold his deer in a bride-holding style, made their way to Kris’s bed .

 

They laid down, and Luhan curled into Kris’s chest, smiling happily .

 

“ I think I can sleep now . Good night, duizhang ~” – Luhan looked up, gave his lover a little “bobo” on his lips .

 

“You would better be sleepy now. Good night, my little deer ~” – Kris tighten his hug, slowly closed his eyes .

 

For Luhan, he was having the most comfortable sleep ever . In his lover’s arms .

 

You know, everything was a big chaos without Kris and Luhan, who decided to curled into each other a little deeper to take a longer sleep . And for God’s sake, that couple finally awaked at 12PM that day .

 

Such a sweet morning passed ~. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : hehe, abt the "bad" words i used, it poped out from my head as i wrote this fic, and when i checked again, i didnt want to clear it lol i don't know, do you feel it's ok ? :D 

also, is this fic a little toooo fluffy >< i don't know why i came up with such fluffy-much situation like that >< 

and if it's not fluffy enough, sr abt that :P

hope you had a great time reading this fic :D comments are love ^^