1

My Badass Journey to Becoming Good

What's up.

 

Sehun here.

 

I may sound all calm and collected, but I am really ready to ing rip Moon Jihye apart... In a erted and non-erted way.  I am seriously ing mindblown.

 

Mindblown, I tell you.

 

I can't get over the fact that she's only 16 and she's hot.  I thought my appa handed me over to an old, unattractive noona... Well Jihye proved that wrong for sure.

 

 

The minute I arrived at her doorstep, she flung the door open, as if she already knew someone was coming.  That's kind of creepy, I know.  "Instincts, " She explained, reading my mind.  My mouth formed into a small "o" as I nodded.

She didn't let me in immediately though.  She eyed me suspiciously.  "So I see I've got another one, huh?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged.  Who the hell was she talking to anyway?

But whatever.  She's smoking hot.  That's all that mattered at the moment.

 

Don't call me shallow.

 

"Come in," Jihye opened the door wider and I slowly walked through, observing the place I was staying in for who knows how long.  I might even stay here for eternity, if my father allowed it.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Her house wasn't too big nor wasn't too small.  It was just right.  The walls were painted white and many photo frames hung on the wall.  Many consisted of photos of her family and friends.  For a second, I forgot the fact that we were strangers.  I noticed a boy with black hair.  He was grinning in the picture, one of his arms were around Jihye's shoulders.  She was scowling.

I chuckled quietly to myself.  Even at such a small age, she looked beautiful.  I looked at the other photos on the walls.  The boy didn't appear at anymore pictures.  It was just that one.

"Who's that?" I suddenly asked, my finger pointing at the boy's face.

Jihye looked surprised for a moment before she simply said, "The past." I blinked a couple of times.  So he isn't anyone important? That's it? He was part of your childhood and now he's gone?

"Here's your room," Jihye gestured me to come over.  I walked over to her side and took a peek of the room.  It was basically empty.  The only things in the room were a king-sized bed, a walk-in closet, a white desk, a chair, and a lamp.  That was basically it.

I stared at her in disbelief.  I expected something else to be in there.  Like a laptop or an xbox or something.  "That's it?"

"What?" She asked, leaning casually against the wall.

"That's all there is in my room? No electronics? No TV? No computer? No iPad?" I ran my fingers through my hair, letting out a low sigh.

"Well a lamp counts as an electronic.  I don't have enough money for all that crap," She glared at me.  "After all, I'm the one that's going to pay for your essentials."

I suddenly had the picture of her giving me a-

Godammit.  This girl is driving me crazy.

I felt a slap on my arm.  My head instantly turned to the person that just slapped me.  "Go to sleep.  It's getting late.  See you in the morning, Oh.  Se.  Hun," She smirked at me before heading to the room next to mine.

 

Damn.

 

The way she slowly pronounced my name, as if she was afraid of saying it wrong, just drove me over the limit.

 

I think staying here is going to be hell.

 

 

 

 

[Sehun signing out.]

 

 


I at writing. I can't even...

Sigh.

But oh wells.  The first chapter's out, so yeah.  Enjoy!!!~ (even though I think the first chapter's completely awful).

 

Okay, no one cares about what you're writing now in teal, Sky.

 

Fine. ;~;