Chapter 1

Can You See Me? { HIATUS }

    "I want to see Ms. Kim!!" The little girl cried and hid inside the closet, full of dress-up clothes. "Jiyeon, please come out?" The worker said trying to persuade the crying girl. "No! I don't want to! I want Ms. Kim!" She screamed and stayed inside the closet, showing no signs of her coming out. The worker sighed and got up. "If I get Ms. Kim, will you come out?" There was no response.

    The worker had no choice but to go and find her boss. She knocked on the office door. "Ms. Kim? Jiyeon won't come out of the closet. She says she wants you." There was a moment of silence before the door opened and a woman in blue jeans and a sort of fancy blue shirt stepped out. "Thank you, Yoona. I'll handle it from here. And remember, call me Taeyeon." "Thank you, Taeyeon." Yoona nodded and went off to help a little boy get his snack from the snack counter.

    The Manager. Ms. Kim, went into the Drama room, and to the closet for the kids.She knocked on the door and waited for an answer. "Hello?" She heard. "Hello. Is Ms. Park there?" "I don't know..." Jiyeon answered. "Oh, Well that's too bad. Ms. Kim really wanted to talk to Jiyeon. She had a surprise for her, but I guess she can't get it now..." She said while standing up and walking away slowly. The closet door opened up and the little girl ran out, bumping into Taeyeon. "Wait! I am here! I want the surprise!"

    "Jiyeon, be careful. Arraseo?" The little girl nodded and hugged Taeyeon's leg. "I want the surprise, Ms. Kim!" Taeyeon bent down to pick up the little 5 year-old. "Only surprises for the good girls who says sorry to their teachers for making them sad." "I'm sowy, Ms. Kim." She said. Taeyeon shook her head. "Aniyo. Not me. Ms. Im." She said waving Yoona over. Taeyeon put Jiyeon down and bent down infront of her. "Say you're sorry to Yoona for causing her trouble." 

    Jiyeon nodded and faced her teacher. "Sowy, Ms. Im! I won't do it again!" She said then hugged Yoona, who was now kneeling infront of her too. Yoona hugged her back and patted her back. "Its ok, sweety. Next time I tell you something, you'll listen won't you?" She asked, and Jiyeon nodded happily then went back to Taeyeon.

    "I said sorry now. Can I have the surprise?" Taeyeon nodded and picked her back up, she walked Jiyeon to her office and sat her on her desk, which is cleared except for a computer, a keyboard and a stack of papers. She went over to the other side of her desk and opened a drawer full of candy. She took out a lolipop and handed it to Jiyeon. "There you go sweety. Now, lets go bring you back to your group, arrachi?" The girl nodded putting the lolipop in , and holding her hands out for Taeyeon.

    She picked her up and took her back to the Drama room and sat her with the circle of kids, playing games with their teachers. "Excuse me for interrupting. But, Ms. Jung can I see you?" One of the ladies stood up and followed Taeyeon out of the room. "Yes, Ms. Kim?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. "Sorry. I mean. Yes, Taeyeon?" Taeyeon smiled and patted Krystal's head, even though she was taller than her. "Krystal I wanted to let you know, I'll be going home early tonight. I'm not feelig very well. All I need you to do is..." She walked to her office, signalling for Krystal to follow.

    She picked up the stack of papers and handed them to her. "Give these to your sister. I might be absent for a few days." Krystal nodded. "Are you ok, Ms. Kim? Taeyeon nodded and got her jacket and purse. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just get those papers to your sister. Arraseo?" Krystal nodded noce again and bowed once before turning to leave. Taeyeon finished gathering her stuff and heaed out to leave. "Oh, wait I have to take my pills." 

    She reached into her drawer, without looking and grabbed one of her two medicince bottles. One for staying awake, the other for falling asleep faster. She reached quickly and grabbed the one for sleep, and took two pills, without looking. She put the bottle back and left her office, locking it closed with her keys. 

    She bowed and bid everyone outside a goodbye, before leaving the DayCare center. She went to her car, got in and started it. She yawned a little while setting her things on the empty seat beside her. She started to drive off, towards the highway, her home was across town, its the quickest way. She turned the radio up and was soon on the highway. Lucky for her, traffic was not bad today. There were a lot of cars but they all went by fairly quickly. 

    She yawned again this time feeling really sleepy. She had made it off the highway and onto a bridge over a wide body of water. There were no railings on the side, so you saw a perfect view. After a few seconds Taeyeon felt her eyelids get heavy. She blinked several times before, letting her head fall onto her steering wheel. She had fallen asleep. Her car went haywire and turned right, causing a car to ram straight into it. Her car reered towards the edge of the bridge, and fell in the water. 

    Crowds of people got out of their car and stared into the water, watching as the car sank. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" The lady who had hit Taeyeon's car screamed. A bunch of people took out their phones and dialed the police and the hospitals.

    A few minutes later a ton of sirens were heard and a tow car was seen, followed by police cars and ambulance trucks. They all scrambled out as they tried to bring the car and Taeyeon out of the water. 

    A couple of hours later, Taeyeon is at a hospital, unconcious. But not from the pills, from drowning. They could still hear her heart beat. So they had tried to recover her which wasn't going well. They contacted all of her family, her sister, Kim Hyoyeon, her mom and her dad. They were all gathered outside the Operation Room. Waiting to hear if their sister, daughter had recovered from major heart surgey. 

   After 3hours of heart  surgery, the main doctory came out to tell the news about Taeyeon. "Excuse me? Kim family?" All three of them stood up, eyes red from crying. "We have the news on your daughter." "Yes?" Mr. Kim asked. 

    The doctor looked down and took a deep breath "I'm sorry to inform you that your daughter is.......she's.... dead." They all started crying, holding onto each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, first chpater sad. Sorry to have to do that. But please remember, this is only this firstr chapter. There;s a lot more to come. Dont' worry!!! ^^

Dont hate me! *begs*

Keke 

What do you guys think of it otherwise then? I hope well. Comment! Otherwise I have no idea what you think of it.

Tiffany_Love ~out