Chapter 2

May be Fanservice, but Still Hurt

Key Pov.

I like Jonghyun. I like Jonghyun. I like Jonghyun!

My head felt like it was about to explode. There was no way that I could have those feelings for Jonghyun. I mean we were only friends. Best friends at that. Besides it isn't even right for boys to like boys. Its only a fluke. Those type of feelings for a boy don't exist. But then why did it hurt so bad to see Jonghyun kiss Taemin? I burried my face deeper into my pillow as I let out a loud groan. Okay so maybe even if I did like him, it will only ever be a one-sided love. In the past, as far as I knew, he only liked girls. I mean he and Shin Sekyung dated for a couple of months. So I had always assumed that he was straight.

But now, his orientation seems to have changed a bit since I just caught him and Taemin kissing yet again in the kitchen. And from my point of view it did not look like he would be pushing him off anytime soon. I guess what me and Minho saw on stage wasn't just fanservice. Minho. How am I going to tell him about what I saw in the kitchen? It killed us both the first time but now seeing it a second time made the final crack in my heart before it completly shatters, so I can only imgaine how it will efect him. I let out another groan. 'God please just let me die now.'

I lost my train of thought when I heard the door open. I cautiously began to lift my head from my pilliow to see who was at the door. Relief flooded my entire mind, body, and soul when my brain confirmed that it was Minho standing there and not Taemin or Jonghyun. The relief quickly vanished though when I agian rememberd that I needed to tell him what had happend.

"Key-hyung? What are you still doing awake?" he asked as he moved more into the room and shut the door behind him.

"I-I was just thinking about something is all."  I answerd as I turned sat up and turned to give him some privacy to change. I mean he did just get out of the shower and was only in a towel after all. I knew it was okay to turn back around when I felt my bed dip a little. Turning back around, I found him sitting at the end of my bed with his legs crossed.

"Can you tell me what it is Hyung?"

 "I saw something not too long ago in the kitchen." I looked down at the sheets as the memory came back to me along with the deathly pain in my chest.

"What exactly did you see Hyung?" he pressed on.

"I saw them again. They kissed again in the kitchen. I saw it." The pain I was feeling was dripping from every word that passed my lips.

An erie silence passed between us for what seemed like hours. I was able to bring myself to look at him once again, and my heart had completly shatterd when took in Minho's state. He looked dead. He was frozen in place, his eyes no sign of life in them what so ever. They were dull and had gotten several shades darker. His skin was a deathly white. It almost seemed transparent. It took him awhile but he finally regained his voice.

"Wh-what, b-b-but I thought it was o-only fan-fanservice?  D-does this m-mean that they a-are dating? Have they always been dating is that why the passion between them on stage was so believable? Or did they just get together some time after the performance?" his assumptions cut up the already broken pieces of my heart into even smaller ones as I took in his words. I squinted my eyes closed as the pain started to come even more powerfull than before. This pain felt worse than the other ones that I had felt and I was soon finding hard to breathe.

I did my best to try and take some deep breaths to try and calm myself down. It wasn't working all that well. Tears were now begining to prick at my eyes and threatened to fall. My head was becoming dizzy once more and darkness was begining to cloud my mind. Then I heard it. It sounded like a sniffle. Minho. Minho was sniffling, and that could only mean one thing.

The darkness was pushed back but with the pain still strongly there, my eyes shot open and I driected eyes to Minho. A few tears escaped my eyes when I saw him. His eyes were squinted shut tightly, but tears still flowed out like waves. One of his hands was clamped tightly around his mouth while the other the other was gripping the bed sheets so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

For another time this night, the pieces of my heart have gotten even smaller. Minho and I have never been close. We didn't get along during our tranie years or when we debuted. It took us getting into our second year as SHINee for us to start talking with eachother. To start begining to open up with each other, even then though we weren't really close. I was still closer to the other members then with Minho. But now ever since the whole Jongtae insident we have been closer than ever. I still remember feeling a bit shocked that he had chosen to come to me to talk about his feelings. When I had asked him why he had come to me and not Onew he said that he felt that he could lean on me more when the kiss happend. Now we have just about shared everything with each other, things besides our feelings about the kiss.

I had never realzied untill a couple of days ago just how much me and Minho had in common. We had wasted so much time just ignoring each other for no reason. And now during this time of confusion and heart ache he has always been the strongest. But I guess even some of the stongest people break at times.

"Minho-ah, try to breathe for me. Please try to relax," Moving over to him I wrapped my arms around him bringing him closer to me."I know it hurts Minho-ah, but who knows maybe... maybe it will all end soon." I felt him wrap his arms around me in return, his hands my shirt.

"I want, no, I need it to end Hyung. This is all too much for me to handle. Seeing them kiss on stage, then them kissing again in the kitchen is just too much! My heart feels like it will just stop beating if I hear or see some type of affection being displayed between them! Thats another thing. In don't understand why it hurts so much to see them togther, I mean its only fan service. It shouldn't mean anything to me, yet its seems like it is killing me from the ins-"

"You like him. You like Taemin." I blurted.

"What-I-I-what?" He moved back a bit in my arms to look at me with disbelieving eyes.

I sighed,"Tell me Minho, how do you feel when you're with Taemin?" He looked stunned with my my question, but answerd none the less.

"We-well, I am really happy. My heart is beating rappidly. I feel like there is no other place that I would rather be." With ever word that rolled off his tounge, his eyes widdend into the frog eyes that I now new so well. I nodded," Okay now how do you geel when you are apart?"

"Whe-When were apart I feel really anxious, nervous too. There are also some times when I feel like I am going to have a mini panic attack if he isn't in my sight for a long period of time and I don't know where- Oh my god."

"I think you now know what all of that means now don't you?"

" I-I-I- but hyung, it-it isn't right... I-I mean this isn't normal. I- we can't like boys. No. Its not natur-"

"YAH!" I cut him off. My attitude leaking out just a little,"I know how you are feeling. You know I do. Now trust me when I say that I am not too fond of this idea of us liking them more than friends either, but think about it for a second. Can you think of any other reason as to why we have been feeling the way we have?" He shook his head no." Then the only thing I can think of is that we like and them."

A long loud silence passed for us. I have no idea how long we sat there for. After a while longer I removed my arms from around him and finally filled the silence in the air.

"Well its late Minho-ah. We should go to bed." I shuffled away from him to get under the covers. I was just about to lift the sheets when I felt Minho grab my wrist.

"Yes?" I asked. I coul see a blush forming on his cheeks.

"D-do you think I could sleep with you tonight Hyung? I really don't want to sleep alone in my bed after everything that just happend right now. But I understand if you wou-"

"Minho-ah." I said with an understanding smile. Moving over to the left, I made room for him to lay down with me. I made my way under the covers, laid my head down on my pilliow and patted the empty space next to me. A smile still standing on my face.

"Thanks Hyung." with a sheepish smile he made got under the covers with me and laid his head on the pilliow.

"Hyung." Minho whispered.

"Mmmmhmmm?"

"Thank you." was all he said.

I smiled as I began to close my eyes. I knew what he was thanking me for and it was not about letting him sleep with me tonight,"You're welcome." and with those last few words, the darkness that I had pushed into the back of my head had come back and took over my mind.


Okay thats a wrap. I know that it was really crappy and there was alot of grammar errors but I will eddit it as soon as I can! Please please please leave a comment. I don't care what kind of comment just something that lets me know that people are reading my story.^^