PUSH ME UP AGAINST THE WALL

( KISSED YOU ) GOOD NIGHT

 

 

 

NO ONE' POV:

Ren stills standing behind his door. He wishes JR will come back to his room, kisses him and says good night to him. He is out of his mind again.

_JR, why did you do that? Why did you say you love me? Is it true? Do you really love me or not? - Rens says to himself, he starts crying, more louder. But he tries not to let anyone hear his sobs. His beautiful eyes got redder and wetter.

_But anyway, I still love you ,JR, always wait for you!

WHILE IN JR'S ROOM:

He must be crazy. He stills slapping himself like an idiot. One more time he doesn't know what to do now.

_Stop slapping yourself like an idiot. C'mon, go back to Ren 's room and kiss him. - the voice from inside says to him'

_Aishhhhhhh, I can't do it.

_You again. you can do it. Just kiss him and you'll done, OK.

_Do I need to try?

_Of course yes. Are you out of your mind?

_No, I don't.

_D.O.I.T. You can do it - the voice says firmly.

_OK, I'll try.

JR takes a deep breath, then he goes to his door.

SHOULD I KISS HIM OR NOT?

SHOULD I GIVE HIM A KISSED GOOD NIGHT?

NO ONE'S POV:

JR slowly opens his door. He doesn't want Ren to know. He wants to make Ren surprises.

But Ren totally hears it. Now he feels happy back. He can feels the step by step of JR's foot comes to his room. He heart becomes faster and faster, like can stop beating and dropping out of his chest. Ren takes his hand to hold his left chest, feels the beat of his heart. Then he releases his hand toward the lock on the door and already opens it.

By one more steps,JR finally stands in front of Ren's door. But before he could knock the door, Ren opens it. JR turns in surprise.

_You heard me?

Ren doesn't answer. He keep looking straight to JR's eyes. And JR looks back to Ren's eyes. Then he kisses Ren on his lips with a passionate kiss. JR pushes Ren up against the wall and closes the door behind, lock it. His lips still lock on Ren's pretty lips.

_Forgive.... me... I was.... just...scared...

_W..why?

_I..was..scared..to...confess.... and....kiss... you.. - JR says in a calm and truthful voice.

_You .... should...have...kissed...me...sooner...! - Ren bursts out in tears.

_ I'm... sorry.... Don't ....cry ....baby!.... I'm ...kissing... you... now.

JR kisses all the tears  on Ren's cheek, gently caresses it. He break their kiss, looks straight to Ren's eyes one more time.

_Kiss me again! More deeper, please! I want more. - Ren says.

 JR starts kissing Ren again. This time more passionately, faster and deeper. JR bites Ren's lips gentle, asks for an entrance. Ren slowly opens his mouth, let JR's tongue in, discovers all the directions of his mouth. Their tongues twine each other. Ren pulls JR's neck to closer and deeper into the kiss. JR pulls Ren's tiny waist closer to his body. Now their hearts seem like beat as one.

Feel lack of air, they break their kiss. JR hugs Ren tight.

_I like your body smell. It's peppermint, right?

_I don't know, maybe. I like your body smell too. I like vanilla. And your body had it.

_Really? - Ren says in a y tone.

_Really baby.

_JR, I...I...I ... wa..wan..want...

_Want what?

_Ahhhh... I...I..I..want..

_You want me to kiss you again? - JR doesn't let Ren finish his sentence, he completes it. He has known that Ren would asks the same question like before.

_Yes, kiss me again for the last time now!

_Anything you want, I'll do it for you.

Right after he finished his sentence, JR kisses Ren again. Ren feels like everything around him like stop moving. Now he has already understood why people said when you love and kiss someone, your world like stop whirling, the times like stop elapsing, just has you and who you love alone in this world,  sink in happiness, lustness, passion and indulgence. He wants to stay like that forever with JR, no matters what people said they're gay. He doesn't care because kiss JR like he is drinking a cold cocktail in the hot summer. It drives away the heat of the summer, stress that you are having,etc...

_It's ...a...kiss...ed...goo.d...ni..ght...ba....by ! - JR says while his lips still on Ren's lips.

_Y...ye...yes...a ..kiss...ed...g..goo...d...n.n..ight...! -Ren tries to say through the kiss.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dropped you off
Just a little after midnight
Sat in my car
Till you turned off your porch light
I should have kissed you
I should have pushed you up against the wall
I should have kissed you
Just like I wasn’t scared at all

I turned off the car
Ran through the yard
Back to your front door
Before I could knock
You turned the lock
And met me on the front porch

And I kissed you
Goodnight
And now that I’ve kissed you
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight

You couldn’t see me
Watching through the window
Wondering what went wrong
Praying that you wouldn’t go
You should have kissed me
You should have pushed me up against the wall
You should have kissed me
I was right on the edge and ready to fall

So I turned off the car
Ran through the yard
Back to your front door
Before I could knock
You turned the lock
And met me on the front porch

And I kissed you
Goodnight
And now that I’ve kissed you
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight

I turned off the car
ran through the yard
back to your front door
Half scared to death can’t catch my breath
Aren’t these the moments we live for

And I kissed you
Goodnight
And now that I’ve kissed you
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight
It’s a good night good night baby goodnight

                                   ( Kissed You ) Good Night - Gloriana

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 JR breaks their kiss again. He lets out of Ren's body.

_It's too late now, you should go to sleep. I must come back to my room. Good night, baby. I love you.

_JR... wait...

_Uhm. - JR turns back right and faces Ren. - What's else

_I want to sleep with you in your room. - Ren says quickly.

_Uhm..m.mm,  OK if that what you want.... Seriously, I want you sleep with me too !

_Let's go to your room now. - Ren says with his voice full of love and comfort.

Finally, Ren turns off the light in his room. As fast as he can, JR  carries Ren in bridal style to his room, presses his lips on Ren's lips a solf kiss.

And when they're in JR's room, JR locks the door behind, pushes Ren to his bed......

 

 

A PASSIONATE NIGHT STARTS.....

 

 

 

 

THE END~

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm done now. Thanks everyone for reading and supporting me by comments and subscribes. I love all of you !

And at the end of this chap, I think everyone know what are happening. Moreover I am not good at writing story rated M.

So please sympathize for me !

One more time thanks to everyone. You're the reason I write this story.

And the last sentence: GOODBYE TO EVERYONE. I'LL BE COME BACK IF I CAN ! BEST WISHES FOR YOU !