SWEET CONFESSION

( KISSED YOU ) GOOD NIGHT

JR'S POV:

I must be crazy. Stand in front of his room like an idiot. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?

_Don't ask like you don't know what should you do, go and confess to Ren, you can do it ! -a voice comes from inside are saying to him.

_I can't do it - he said to himself.

_You can do it. You should try. Maybe he will accept your confession or maybe he won't. But you have to try. It's not easy but you can do it.

_Aishhhhh~ OK I will try.

_Yes, do it now. Good luck!

NO ONE 'S POV:

JR stands like that in few seconds then he knocks the door. He wonders Ren was sleeping or not. So lucky for him because the rests of the group have already slept. Min Hyun, Aron and Baekho was so tired all the day. They need to sleep soon tonight. JR knows Ren that he doesn't like sleeping soon at 11.30pm (actually it's not soon at that time huh). But he still scares that Ren has already slept.

After 3 knocks, the door open. Ren, with his face full of happiness because he sees the person who knocked the door was JR, he asks :

_Are you have anything to ask me, aren't you ?

_Yes... Can I... I-I-I... com..com.come ...in ?

_Ohhhhhh of course yes ! - Ren said with a sweet voice that make JR overwhelmed.

Ren feels JR seems very nervous. His face are red like tomatoes. JR comes inside and close the door but doesn't lock it.

_ What's wrong with you ? You seems so nervous.

_ Ahh... Nothing... Don't worry.. I'm OK.

_Really?

_Really.

_So what are you want to talk about?

_Ahh.. I-I... Actually I..I-I..

_I what ?

_I...I..I..love you - JR said quickly.

Ren's face turn in shock. Yes he was shocked about what JR said. But inside he feels like he's flying to the cloud 9.

_Uhmm.. I know it's too fast... Aishhhh.. Please forget what I've said.

_No, don't worry. I think I love you too.

_Really ? - JR said in a happy tone.

_You are idiot. I said I love you and it was real. You don't need to be so nervous OK.

JR still doesn't believe what Ren've said. But inside he feels like butterfly, his heart likes stop beating and drop out of his chest. So does Ren.

_Do you believe in what i've said now?

_Yessss. I used to think that you won't accept my feeling. But now it was wrong.

_I loved you from the 1st time we met but you weren't know.

_I'm so sorry. I was so scared to confess to you. I loved you from the 1st time I saw too.

_I know, you don't need to sorry.

_Thanks. It's too late now. You must go to sleep and I must come to my room.

Then JR stands up and goes to the door.  He opens it, goes out, leave Ren with a mess on his face. And some sadness. JR didn't give him a kissed goodnight like he was imagine. He was wrong. He thinks he was out of his mind.

Ren and JR stand in and out side the door of Ren's room. Ren does hope JR will come back to his room and kiss him.

About JR, now he comes back to his room. And he starts slapping himself like idiot again. He feels his heart beats fast but he still doesn't know what to do. Such an idot.....

 

To be continued....

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! It was short right ? And it's so boring too. I know, but I will make the next chap be longer. Thanks for reading and comments for me! I love you guys.

I'll comes back soon.