NEVER REGRET

Never Regret

P/s : Err ... This is the first fan fiction I've posted here. So , I'm not sure how to make it as a one shot storyline. Well , just a reminder , this is a ONE SHOT story people. No will-be-added chapter. Hehee. That's all. Enjoy and ... Buh-bye !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The story begins here.....

 

The sound of thunder and splatting rain through your window; awake you. You open your eyes slowly before slowly stared at every corner of your room. It was dark but the light outside your room shone into your bedroom making you see the things in your room dimly. You then stared at the ceiling above you, still lying on your bed without moving your body an inch.

You looked at the ceiling blankly.

Nothing.

You don’t feel anything.

The sadness, the painfulness nor the heavy atmosphere that was surrounding you.

Nothing.

You then changed your mind and tried to get up from your bed and sat there quietly. You exhaled softly. The crutch that is at the corner of your bed; you reach out for it. You tried to stand up using the crutch, although it was painful but you ignored the pain that was crushing your legs. You walk through your room slowly and sit still at the window balcony of your room.

“It’s raining.”

You genuinely murmured. It was the same word that were coming out of before you met her. Thinking of her makes your heart crumbling in pain, without you noticing, tears started to stroll down your cheek.

“Seungri, mianhae.” You slowly started to tremble in sadness, tears seems to can’t stop strolling from your cheek. You grip the iron bar of the balcony; hard.

The tragedy that was still haunted you flashed back in your mind.

**********

You are in a café by yourself, enjoying the view outside the café behind the big glass window that you were taking a rest after the dance practice sheduled by your leader; Lee Sunggyu.

The steam from your drink make you feel warm.You started to hold your cup and lifting it up between your lips.You sip your latte slowly and putting it back on the saucer.

You exhaled calmly.

“ It’s raining.”

Shocked , you turn your head towards the person that had spoken to you. In your eyes, the person that was spoken to you was a teenage girl around 17’s whom have had a beautiful almond eyes, perfectly shaped nose, plump up lips and a beautiful wavy brown hair.

Stunned by her beauty, you can’t even say a word. It’s just as if lump of words were stuck in your throat and cannot come out.She smiled at you softly before pulled an empty chair and sat in front of you.

“Hi, my name is Han Seungri, aged 17 and still single. Nice to meet you.” She politely introduced herself without you asking her. Confused by her action, you just looked at her with a puzzled face.

She giggled a bit by your expression before handing her hand out.You looked at her small hand confusingly.She sighs softly before taking your hand and shake it.

She smiled.

“So, what’s your name?” She asked you without letting your hand go, waiting for you to answer her question first.

 “ Err.. My name is Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you too.” You finally spoke with a rather weird little smile carved on your face. Satisfied, she finally let go of your hand.

“What are you doing here and what’s your age? Do you have a girlfriend? What is your girlfriend name? Where did you study? Or are you working? Is it part-time or constant? Hey, if you have a part-time job, can I visit your workplace? What is your favorite food? I like dukbokki. Do you like dukbokki? Wh-Umph!”

Finally.

You let go of your hand from slowly while she looked at you surprisingly.Her eyes were round and her shoulders were lifted up like as if to say, ‘What was that for?’. You chuckled.

“The answers for your many, many question is; I’m here to relax and I just aged 21. I don’t have any girlfriend so I don’t know her name. I studied at Cheonggu High School and I don’t have any job yet but I had a boy group called ‘Infinite’. I’m not so sure that you can come visit our studio because it’s a private studio. I like dukbokki too. It was my favorite food after ice-cream. So… The end!”

You answered her questions feeling satisfied as if you’re singing the answers. She looked at you with a round eyes and a wide open mouth. Her face looks as if she was impressed by the way you answered her questions.

You chuckled a bit before snapping your finger in front of her eyes. She snaps a bit.

“Hahaha. You are cute. Neomu neomu kyeopta!” You smiled at her softly, honest for praising her. She shyly smiled back before suddenly started to squeal happily. Shocked by her squeal , you asked her what is wrong.

She smiled at you broadly.

“Omaiigosh!! You went to a school that Park Chu-Young; Football player of Korea, studied to. You also had a boy group named ‘Infinite’ which is also PRIVATE! And you like dukbokki!! Omaiigosh, you are so ‘in’ to me.” She squealed excitedly before she then stops talking all of the sudden. Her head were now facing downwards.

Weird by the sudden change, you tried to wave your big-rough hand in front of her face.

“Urm, hello? Are you okay, Han Seungri-ssi ? “

 Suddenly, she snatches your hand and hold it tightly with both of her palm. She looked up which you can see sparkling glittery of hope through her eyes. But you were too shocked to speak.

“Please, oh please, oh please.. Be my boyfriend, Nam Woohyun-ssi!” She pleaded at you while still holding your hand tightly. Your eyes were round; shocked by her sudden wish. Flooded of words seems to fill up your mind, flying before it got stuck in your throat.

“Wh.. What?“, was the only word that seems to succeed blurting out from you mouth. Seungri once again repeated her words that you can't seems to undestand at that moment.

“Please, I'm begging you to be my boyfriend. It's not because I'm that desperate to have a boyfriend at this kind of time but it seems that my heart is really had the urge to be with you. I promise I would love you forever so please… Be my boyfriend?”

You are starting to feel a bit awkward but at the same time , you felt a little tingling in your heart, a tingling of desire to accept her to be your girlfriend eventhough you can't even spit the words out. Is it this hard when a girl suddenly confessed her feelings towards you? Your mind suddenly wonder. You turned to look at Seungri who starts to make an innocent cat eyes.

Your heart skips a beat.

“Umm.. This is a bit awkward..“ You said while rubbing the back of your neck.

Her shoulders started to slump and so does her face. Your heart chuckled to see her animated reaction. Why does every action of hers seems to be cute and natural? You asked yourself in adorement.

“But..“ You continued. She look back up at you with sparkling little eyes; still hoping. You chuckled looking at her cute but hoping face. Finally you smiled sweetly at her, giving her your reassuring smile that gave her heart a heartbeat explosion within a second.

“Maybe I can try.”

Her face was shining like as if she just won a lottery. She can't belive it. She really can't belive it! She can't belive that you had finally say 'yes' eventhough it wasn't a yes. But she was too excited to think of it and that she finally let go of your hand.

She shrieks excitedly.

"OHMAIGAWD! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT YOU HAD ACCEPTED ME! YEAAAAHHHHH!!"

“Shuuusssshh !!!”

The owner of the café hushed us while giving us the 'look' at us angrily. Maybe he was already pissed off by our noisiness and that you can even see fire burning in his eyes. Must call the firefighter! You exclaimed in heart as a joke to yourself.

You just gulped down your saliva nervously.

“Oops, my bad.”

She put her palm together; It was like as if she was praying before she put it in front of her face.

“Sorry ..“ She mouthed the single word slowly, doing puppy eyes just to add sympathy from the owner. It seems to work because the owner of the café just only gave her a glare before turning around.

She put her palm down before sticking her tongue out at the owner. You just laugh looking at her childness behavior.She turned to look at you at you before smiling happily.

She sat back in her chair, smiling broadly at you before exclaim happily using her 'mens' voice that sounded cute.

“I, Han Seungri, aged 17 with a single status will turn my status into ‘in a relationship’ with Nam Woohyun-ssi. Yeah!! “ She announced happily while clapping her hand joyfully. She turned at you, bending closer towards you in excitement.

"So, what do we call each other then? Woowoo and Shuemi? Hee, it sounds cute to me. How about you, Woowoo-ssi? Do you have any suggestions roaming in your mind?" Seungri asked, clasping her small hands in yours. You smiled sheepishly by her touched before shaking your head slowly.

"Nope. Nada. I like your suggestion, Shuemi." You said unformally with that make her clapped her hands in glee. You just laugh watching her happiness.

'Maybe, this wasn’t a bad idea after all.' You smiled.

**********

2 months later…

DING DONG!

You rushed towards the door after hearing the doorbell ring, ignoring your necktie which weren’t being tied up properly. You hold the doorknob with a pant still being heard from across your mouth because of the running. You stand up straight while straightening your shirt. You inhaled steadily before twisting the doorknob.

Your door was slightly open before you saw a figure standing in front your house ; waving happily. Your jaw slightly fell apart after seeing a beautiful girl standing in front of your door.

She wears a beautiful blue dress with a simple makeup touched up on her face.

It was Han Seungri!

The girl that you just met and was now formally your girlfriend.

“Wow, she looks... Gorgeous! Like an angel came up from the sky. “ You slightly murmured under your breath, stunned by her perfectly beautiful feautures that made you wonder how this magnificient girl was in love a normal guy like you.

She captured that and smiled sweetly.

"Gomawo. Nam Woohyun-ssi or should I say, Woowoo jagiii?" She giggled happily while covering with her right-hand palm.nShe smiled broadly at you and was looking at you up and down. But suddenly, her smile fell before she put an aegyo pout on her pretty face.

“Omo.. Why does your tie looks like this? Haish, let me do it for you.“ She genuinely sighs looking at your unpropered tie, pouting while helding out her hands and rapidly fix your tie up. Then, she suddenly chuckled.

You lifted an eyebrow.

Seungri lifted her head looking at you with a secret smile.

"What?" You asked with a curious face plastered on your face. She lifted her face up, looking direct into your eyes before sheepishly avoid your eye contact. She said.

“Nothing. It just feels like we’re married and because I’m your wife, I am responsible for fixing your tie in front of the door before you go to work. Just like in the drama. “ She giggled thinking of it. Thinking of it make her heart fluttered due to happiness and excitement. She suddenly cupped her face and shrieks excitedly, making you startled a bit.

“Omo, otokae? I’m  blushing right now. Otokae? Otokae? Aing~“ She pouted shyly while doing an aegyo.  Her face has carved a shy smile. She shook her face while her hand still cupping her face.

You just stare at her blankly. Don’t understand the meaning of any of her words nor what is she doing. She looked up and met eyes with you. She gave you a seducing smile while doing an aegyo.

"Woowoo jagiii~ Aren’t you gonna bring me into your house?" She seducingly ask. Your eyes were bulged up and you swallowed your saliva ; hard, when you heard her saying like that. Can't belive what you have heard.

‘She didn’t imagine ‘does’ kind of things.. Is she? She's still UNDERA GE!!‘ Thinking of it makes your body felt a sudden chill running down your spine. You closed your eyes while controlling your heartbeat that was rapidly beated.

A smirk came across her face before she suddenly exclaimed something that make your eyes bulged out, again! And your jaw were fell open, and you was like, 'OH-MAH-GAWD!'.

“Herm, I think I’m just gonna make my way into your house because you look a bit 'too shy' to let me in into house and.. Into your room on your bed, Woowoo jagiii! Hehe.“ Like that, she giggled way through your door. She stopped besides you for a while before giving you a wink. She laughed wickedly and went into your house.

You were too shocked that you didn’t realize that you are looking at an empty space; jaw drop, she had been standing.You stared at the empty space for a while before snapping out after hearing her call.

You inhaled slowly ; trying to control your cool and unsteady breath before gulping in your saliva hard. You look around your neighborhood before slowly closing the door shut, scared if anyone heard something going on in your house.

**********

5 years later…..

You turned your head, facing towards your now-turned-wife, girlfriend. You smiled sweetly at her. It was a miracle when your parents quickly agreed to make her their daughter-in-law when you first asked them their permission to make Seungri your formally-wife since they are not the type to make random girls to be their daughter-in-law like it happened to his brother. 

Seungri whose now becoming your formally-turned wife, noticed your stare, were also looking at you. She was smiling sweetly before looking down at her now big pregnant belly.

You changed your gaze towards your lovely wife stomach. You hugged her tightly, letting go of your loves to her before seeping it through the baby in her belly. She smiled while rubbing your arms.

"Nam Minwoo, stop playing with the sand or your hands will get dirty." She called to your first child.

Minwoo, who is now aged 3 years old, looked at her blankly before stop playing with the sand at the beach. He wiped his hand at his new shirt before running towards Seungri. Seungri nagged at her son while pulling out a handkerchief, making you chuckled at her cute worried face.

'For a mom aged 22, she is really a responsible mother and I think that is why Omma and Appa agreed to make her my wife, because they know who she was in future.' You thought with a smile cross your face while you watch Seungri nagged at Minwoo nicely.

“Aigoo… Don’t wipe your hand at your cloth. It will get dirty. Here, wiped it with a handkerchief. So, no-no wiping to shirt, okay?“ She softly adviced her son while handing her checkered handkerchief towards Minwoo.

Minwoo giggled, nodding understandingly before took the handkerchief from his beloved mother and wiped his hand with it. Seungri smiled lovingly.

"Good boy. That’s my boy, clever son of mine." She praised Minwoo while rubbing his head, giving a peck on his head. Minwoo laughed happily before continuously wiping his clean hands again.

You, who was watching your wife and son interacted with each other, laughed, seeing Minwoo’s wanting-to-be-praised-again cute attitude. Seungri also laughed.

“This kyeopta son of mine, so silly and yet, so lovely. You make me want to love you more, dear.“ She said. Her voice was soft, showing her deary towards Minwoo. Minwoo smiled, lifting his head up towards his mother because of his height.

You smiled before faking a pout.

“Aww~ You just kept on praising Minwoo. How about me? Your also beloved husband?“ You said while faking a sniffle. She laughed before pinching your nose softly.

“Omo! Don’t say that my son becoming like this because of my BELOVED husband.“ She deliberately emphasize the word ‘beloved’ before laughing playfully. Minwoo also laughed although he doesn’t understand anything.

You smiled before capturing Minwoo whose starting to run away from you. You tickled him continuously , making him laughed hysterically.

"How dare you laughed at Appa? Come here you little baby dinasour! Let Appa give you a 'lesson'." You puffed air towards Minwoo's belly, making a fart sound out of it. Minwoo laughed, feeling tickled.You also laughed before swinging him in the air.

Minwoo giggled in glee while clapping his still small hands. You hugged him tightly before kissed his smooth white cheeks continously, making Minwoo's cheeks started to wet from the kiss.

Seungri smiled looking at both of you. She then stood up from the bench you both had been sitting on, ready to go home.

“Woowoo jagiii, it’s already dawn. Let’s go home and have dinner together." Still calling you by the nickname she had givem you when you both first met, she called both of you and Minwoo.

You turned your head looking at her with a smile before you nod, you tunred your gaze back to Minwoo who is kicking the air happily. You laughed before giving Minwoo a last peck on the cheek.

“Gah!! Let’s go home little buddy. It’s daddy’s turn to tucked you to bed tonight. So, be nice and go to sleep, okay?“ You said while carrying him on your big broad shoulder. Minwoo laughed before lumping his body on your shoulder, making him easier to carry.

Seungri laughed before holding your other free hand tightly when you reach her. Without looking at her , you smiled dearly while tightening your hold towards her hand. You can feel the warmth of love she’s giving you and you like that.

'The never regret choice I’ve ever had.' You thought with happiness filled your heart.

**********

End of flashback…..

“Seungri, Sheumi jagiii… Why did I let you cross the road before me? Mianhei jagiya, jeongmal joesong haeyo. I am really sorry.“ You pleaded and pleaded with your wet face, trying hard to hold your sobs and tears from being heard. Suddenly, you heard footsteps moving towards your room.

You quickly wiped your tears away with the end of your sleeves before standing up straight using the crutches you are now using. Because of the accident , your legs were now barely able to move.

‘Trying to save your beloved ones are more important than me.‘ You once had thought about it, you looked down guiltily when the promise you had made towads Seungri was like had backstabbed you.

"Well, at least you had Minwoo and Nam Yoongri with you. You’re lucky to put Minwoo down before saving me, Woowoo jagiii. That was enough to prove that you love me and kids very much." The voice of Seungri shocked you. You looked up before realising Seungri soul will always be with you and your children.

You smiled sweetly. You rest your head on Seungri arms whose hugging your neck from the back. You can see her reflection from the balcony window.

“Saranghae, Sheumi jagiii. I’ll never ever regret from choosing you from the first place.“ You whispered daringly. Seungri smiled. The smiled that you’ve been yearning to see it once more all day from almost 14 years now.

"Nado. Nado saranghae, Woowoo jagiii. You know what, that was actually the happiest day of my life before the time you propose to me. And I promise that I will always be with you and our kids for the rest of your life." Seungri whispered back, more daringly than ever, as a reply to your confession. You smiled, feeling the weight from your heart started  to lift off.

"Me too, Sheumi jagii, me too." You whispered back softly with a sweet smile only for your wife formed on your face. You closed our eyes, trying to feel and remember her touch even more deeper.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

You opened your eyes. Seungri soul that was hugging you, has now faded away. But you can still hear her voice echoing into your eardrums. You smiled.

‘Please take care of the kids for me. And thank you for the loves and kindness you had given me while I was still alive. Saranghae and never regrets from me to you. See you next time.‘

'Until we meet again, my forever lover.' You whispered back with a shuteyes before turned towards your daughter who plastered an angry pout on her cute matured face. She whined angrily.

“Appa, oppa Minwoo teased me again.“

You turned to look at her whose aged 14 years old. She was wearing her blue-black sailor school uniform with two ponytails tied up with a white ribbon. Must be back from school. You thought.

She was pouting with her puffed cheeks. She looks very alike to Seungri. Well, accept the eyes, that's Minwoo's. You thought, scanning your daughter features. Hearing her cute whine, made you chuckle.

“Minwoo, now what have you done to our little princess?“ You asked while moving towards Yoongri, eyes stared at entrance door of your bedroom.

Minwoo, who was just hiding behind the doors, came entering into your room with a mischievous smile on his face. He answered back, defending himself.

“Hehee. Appa, I only said that her do looks like the people in the 80’s. That’s all, nothing serious. Don't you know that Yoongri always took everything seriously?“ Minwoo said before laughing hard, holding his ache stomach from the laughing. You whom also just about to laugh but seeing Yoongri’s face, stops you.

You then became serious but a smile was still carved on your face.

"Now, Minwoo, as a brother, you are now aged 17 while your sister here, were 14. So be a matured man and apologies to her. You know she’s the princess and princess must always be pampered. Right, princess?“ You asked, looking at your daughter who was just about to nod before realising that you too , was teasing her.

“Appa!!“ She shout, bitting her lips.

You and Minwoo both laughed at each others joke, leaving Yoongri to be teased by two-meany man. Secretly, you smiled when both of your children start to fight with each other. You stare up the ceiling which in your eyes, was the image of your wife smiling from above.

‘Sheumi jagii, I've never regret from loving you. Saranghae and until we meet again. ‘

 

THE END