I love him

Kai and Kyungsoo Drabbles

 

The dorm of EXO-K was in a mess, every member seem busy with their own world. If only Kyungsoo was not ill the dorm would never came to this situation. Even Suho being the Leader he was, couldn’t help to clean the mess. He has been busy with Kai and Sehun who were fighting against each other. Both of those maknae was fighting for Luhan, the lead vocal of EXO-M. While Baekhyun was busy with his own schedule, he got so many called from producer to film a CF. An the last but not Least, Chanyeol, he has been getting irritated by his blonde hyung behavior and started to lock himself in his shared room with Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol-ah, can you help me with the dinner? I can’t let Kai and Sehun alone, they would damage the whole thing near them.” Suho asked Chanyeol for a help. For about one minute or less there’s no answer from Chanyeol’s room.

“Chanyeol-ah, help me with take care of Kyungsoo then.” Suho sighed as he got nothing. He was about to leave when the door swung open and Chanyeol came up with his swollen eyes.

“W-what happen to you?” Suho asked worried about the rapper.

“Is Kyungsoo in his room?” his voice became deeper and husky.

“Yes, but are you okay?”

“I’ll take care of him. And I’m okay don’t need to worry.” Chanyeol dragged his body weakly to Kyungsoo and Kai shared room. The pain in his head blurred his vision but he managed to get in Kyungsoo’s room safely.

“Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol whispered as he entered the dark room.

“Is that you, Chanyeol?”

“It’s me. Do you feel better?” Chanyeol approached Kyungsoo’s bed.

“Maybe.”

“Do you need anything? Have you eaten your medicine?”

“I don’t need anything, I guess. And I already eat all of those medicines.” Chanyeol took a sit on a chair beside Kyungsoo’s bed.

 “I think you’re the one who need help. What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo positioned himself to face Chanyeol.

“Nothing. You should take a rest. You need to get better. The dorm was in a mess. Suho hyung need you.”

“Sleep doesn’t help me get better Chanyeol.”

“Then what will make you feel better?.”

“…” Kyungsoo was hesitant to answer Chanyeol question. Should he tell him?.

“Tell me Kyungsoo. Is that Kai?” Kyungsoo’s eye get wider in shock.

“How- ehm-maybe.”

“You love him, don’t you?”

“I- y-yes.” Chanyeol smiled hearing Kyungsoo answer. “I love him, till it hurts.” Chanyeol got up and took a sit beside Kyungsoo.

“Tell him.” Kyungsoo glanced at Chanyeol.

“…”

“Tell Kai that you love him.”

“B-but he-“

“No but Kyungsoo. Just tell him.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“He loves Luhan hyung. You know that too.”

 “You didn’t know if it’s true or not.”

“It’s true. If he didn’t love Luhan Hyung then why he have to fight Sehun?!.”

“Fo helping Sehun, maybe?”

“What do you mean helping Sehun?”

“To get Sehun realize that he actually love Luhan hyung more than a hyung. And I think it work out.”

“You really think so?”

“Oh come on Kyungsoo. Didn’t you see the way he looked at you? The way he took care of you? He’s the one who prepared all of those medicines and your meal.”

“Kai took care of me? I think it’s Suho hyung.”

“Kai did take care of you without having you notice it.”

“…”

“He loved you, secretly.”

Kyungsoo cried hearing Chanyeol word and Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo trying to make him calm down. They stayed for a minute or two when suddenly the door open and Kai was standing there, shock.

Chanyeol let go of his arm that wrapped Kyungsoo and whispered to him. “Tell him.” Kyungsoo wiped his tears and nodded. Kai was frozen and didn’t move at all when Chanyeol approached him.

“Can you take care of him? I need to help Suho hyung.” Kai gulped and nodded.

Chanyeol left the room and closed it, leaving the two alone at the dark room with only a small lamp between the two beds.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Kai walked closer to his hyung.

“…” Kyungsoo laid himself on the bed, his back was facing Kai.

“Hyung, is that something wrong?” Kai asked as he sit next to Kyungsoo.

“…” Kyungsoo sobbed.

“Hyung?” Kai placed his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“It’s hurt, Kai.”

“Which one it’s hurt, hyung?”

Kyungsoo turned his body to face Kai and held Kai’s hand. “Here.” And placed Kai’s hand on his chest. Kai’s face turned red.

“Can you help me heal it?” Kai gulped and nodded, again.

“If I could.” Kyungsoo smiled then pulled Kai closer to him. He cupped Kai’s face and placed his lips on the younger one. They shared the sweet kiss yet a deep one. They parted as their lung screamed for air, they need to breath.  

“I love you.” Kyungsoo whispered to Kai’s ear.

Kai smiled and blushed at the same time. “I love you too, Hyung.” Then shared a warm hug.

Chanyeol peeked at the new born couple were hugging each other and mumbled. “One problem was resolved.”