My 13+2 Lovestory ♥ [one-shot collection]

My 13+2 Lovestory ♥ [one-shot collection]

Dazzling Spirit : Part 1

 

 

It was raining again. I was sitting comfortably in my hospital bed when the rain started to pour. By the way Im Lee Sungmin and today is my operation..because I had brain tumor.. I know its malignant but my parents insist to have my operation..I sighed..fifty fifty of chances..but I don't pity myself,to tell you honestly.. I felt happy and free.. I don't know why but this was the second best day of my life.. First,when I met Daisy again.. 'Daisy' I whispered in the air.. I was busy watching the rain. It always felt good to watch the pouring rain... Because when I met Daisy again,its raining..

 

 

....

 


''  traffic again. That's the reason why I hate rains,it always cause traffic,.not to mention people are stranded because of that. If ever I could find another way. Yeah right, why not. I turn my car around.

 

This is good,no traffic.. I was busy driving when something attract my attention. Her hair is wet because of the rain but it doesnt lessen the simple beauty that she possess.

 

She was in one of the waiting shed. When I get near to her I studied her face,She looks familiar,damn familiar! She had the cutest face of a girl I had ever seen. She possessed impressive,smiling eyes, a few strands of hair that fell freely over his rosy cheeks; cute pointed nose and sweet-looking lips. Even though she didnt smiled,her eyes do so while looking at the pouring rain. Wow! This girl loves rains.

 

"Hi!" I said. She jumped a little hearing my voice,maybe she didnt expect that someone is watching her.

 

"H-Hello" She replied,hesitated

 

"I think theres no cab here,if you want you can ride with me" I said,politely

 

"Thanks but Im fine here" She said.

 

"Im not a bad person" I said. Hoping She will grab my invitation.

 

"I know" She said smiling.

 

"But why--" I said.

 

"I was waiting for my boyfriend" She said.I admit I was dissapointed when she said that.

 

"But where he is?" I asked.

 

"I dont know,he said he's coming" She said.

 

"If he's not? You will get sick." I said impatiently,

 

How could a man let her girlfriend wait that long,in this kind of weather.

 

"I know he's coming,he say so" She said.

 

"You sure?" I asked. The girl chuckled.

 

"Ne!" She said.

 

"Ok,you says so!" I said. I was about to start the engine when She spoke again.

 

"Im waiting for Lee Sungmin,do you know him?" She said. I looked at her,puzzled. Those cute eyes she had.. Didnt she..she Kyon Daisy?

 

"Kyon Daisy? Is that really you?" I asked.

 

"Who else,My Prince?" Daisy said.

 

"Only you who could called me that, My Princess" I said and jumped out in my car. I walked towards her. I hugged her making for those years I havent seen her. Yeah! I was 18 when I first met her in Daewoo Hospital. I was confine there. And she was visiting some relatives there. She was talkative,she talks a lot of things..sometimes weird things like ghost and spirits,she even believe in reincarnation and where did your soul goes after your death..weird isnt it?

 

And that is the start of our Everlasting friendship. She called me Prince because she said I looked like one and I called her my Princess,not because he called me Prince but because Daisy believed in FAIRY TALES..in happily ever after..

 

"Come! Lets eat somewhere" I said and held Daisy hands. She nodded.

 

On the way to my favorite restaurant,Daisy tell me why she's here. She was working here in Seoul. Her parents died a years ago.

 

"Im sorry,I didnt know" I said.

 

"Its ok,.thats life" Daisy said.

 

After a moment,.we finally reach the restaurant...we sat near the glass window. Daisy talk a lot,well its her hobby.. She told me a lot of things, how she survive being alone.. She believe her parents guide her.. Thats why She's not afraid of anything.. And that night I started to realize something.. I was falling inlove with her.. I doesnt have to ask Daisy if shes inlove with me because the feeling is mutual,after a month of courting her,.

 

She finally gave her answered..its a yes! Yes!.. I promised her I would loved her with all my heart.. Daisy is sweet and caring like me.. We've been together for almost a month..

 

"Do you think they liked me?" Daisy asked.

 

"Of course,you're stunning Darling" I said.

 

"Kyah!" Daisy hissed

 

 

....

 

 

"Mom,Dad this is Daisy..my girlfriend" I said when we reached Lee residence.

 

"Nice to meet you Daisy..Our son is right,.you're beautiful" My mom said.

 

"Nice to meet you too,Ma'am" Daisy said.

 

"Why formality? You can call me Mommy" My mom said. I saw Daisy blushed.

 

"Hey Son,didnt you proposed already?" My dad said.

 

"Proposed?" Daisy asked..

 

"Yeah! I know this isnt the most romantic way to propose. But I want my Parents to know first that I want to spend my lifetime with you." I said and took out a small box from my pocket and opened it in front of her. Daisy gasped.

 

"I love you,Kyon Daisy. Will you marry me?" I said.