Final

If I Could Turn Back Time

 

AUGUST 2009

Luhan is in the middle of his meeting. He was busy discussing things with the investors. Being the CEO of a very large company, it must be very hard for him; his parents expect a lot from him. He must not let his parents down or he’ll be disgraced. He was doing his very best to make his parents proud of him. But, Luhan being a young man, he does have a girlfriend. She’s pretty, smart, talented and most of all a loving girlfriend to him. She always takes care of Luhan during the times he needs her a lot. He loved her so much as much as she loves him. They never thought this day might change their lives.

“Luhan please pick it up,” Yoona begs as she dials her boyfriend’s phone number.

She was on the sidewalk a few blocks away from Luhan’s office. She looks so pale, so fragile, and so sick.

Luhan, still on his meeting took a glance at his vibrating phone but didn’t budge to answer it. He was still on the state of discussing with the investors.

“Luhan, please,” Yoona said, as tears rolled down her eyes.

 She finally turned off her phone, losing hope. She stared at the blue sky, with pain that can be seen on her face. She slowly stepped forward unaware of the upcoming car.

“Thank you,” Luhan thanked the investors.

“Good job, Luhan,” His father patted his shoulder.

Yoona looked at the upcoming car.

“Luhan,”   

                                    

AUGUST 2011

I didn’t get to see her in the last time and I just sent her away.

-Flashback-

“I’m going to leave now,” She said.

“I’m going to come back so,” She added.                           

“No- You don’t know how much I love you,” He said tears falling from his eyes.

“I love you," She cupped his face and kissed his forehead before saying goodbye.

-end of flashback-

It’s been 2 years since Yoona passed away. Luhan’s life changed, not his daily routine but the way he lives with the past. He misses Yoona, he missed the way the girl looks at him, her smile, her scent, her voice, everything about her just hurts Luhan a lot. They thing that happened to Yoona still haunts his dreams. She was everything to him. He sees her smile, her face, the things she did for him.

“Yoona!” He shouted as he woke up from his dream.

He got off his bed and took a bottle of water from the fridge. He glanced up and saw the calendar.

“It’s been two years,” He muttered to himself.

He fixed himself and headed to his office.

****

“Mr. Lu, this is the papers your father told me to give you, he hopes you can finish it before you go home,” Luhan’s secretary and Yoona’s best friend, Seohyun said.

Seohyun noticed that Luhan looks troubled again. She decided to ask him.

“Luhan, still thinking about Yoona?” She asked.

You can’t deny, Seohyun likes Luhan and deep inside her she’s a little bit happy that Yoona is out of her way, though she’s her best friend, bad side will show.

“I know Seohyun, I know that you’re happy that Yoona is dead. But you can never have me, I can never love you, Yoona is the only one for me,” He said as his temper took over him.

“Why can’t you just forget about her, Luhan?! It’s been two years, I’m here for you, and I’m even prettier, smarter and richer than Yoona. Your father even approves him more than her,” Seohyun blurted out.

“That’s it. You and your attitude rots. You may be smarter than Yoona but you can never be prettier and kinder than her! She’s my everything and you are just a stranger for me since we met!” He yelled.

“Why can’t you just look at me Luhan?” The girl’s tears started to fall from her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Luhan didn’t dare to look at her.  

Seohyun walked away not looking at him.                                                              

“Yoona, why do you have to leave me?” He started thinking about her again.

 He opened his drawer and saw his and Yoona’s picture.

“No one will be more perfect than you, my doe-eyed princess,” he said.

He finally came back to his senses and started signing the papers. He finally went to teach his staffs about ways on improving the company. There he would be seen smiling, laughing.

****

He decided to take a night jogging as soon as he reached his house. He went out and jog, his mind still clouded about the things that happened to him today, Seohyun’s rants and his dream about Yoona. He looked around and the stars above just made his mood gloomier. Yoona likes stars a lot. She always imagined that the two biggest stars were Luhan and her.

-Flashback-

“Luhan oppa, do you see that stars?” Yoona pointed the two stars.

“Yes, why?” He asked.

“Those stars are Luhan oppa and me,” The childish Yoona smiled and looked at Luhan. Luhan leaned down and kissed her passionately.

“I love you,” Luhan said as he pulled away.

“I love you too oppa,” Yoona smiled as she hugged the young lad.

-End of flashback-

Luhan didn’t notice that tears started to fall from his eyes. He immediately wiped it and entered the nearest convenience store. He bought an energy drink and paid for it. He saw a young girl, looking at a lollipop. He smiled and got the lollipop from the girl’s hands.

“I’ll take this too,” He said and gave the lollipop to the girl.

Luhan went out of the convenience store and drank his energy drink as he sat on the chair.

“Ahjussi,” The young girl suddenly appeared causing Luhan to back off a little.

“What’s the thing you wanna do most, before you die?” The girl asked.

Luhan let out a small sigh before answering.

“Let see, “

Flashbacks about Yoona popped out of his mind again, causing him to smile a little.

“I want to take care of someone special to me. They were lots of times, when I couldn’t,” The little girl nodded.

“Hey little kid, talking about death,”

He turned to the kid’s direction and saw nothing. He was shocked and stood up.

****

The next day, Luhan woke up and immediately searched for milk on his fridge when he heard the door bell. He wore a thin jacket before walking towards the door, only to see his beloved Yoona again. He stared at her as if there’s no tomorrow. Yoona walked passed by him and went to the kitchen counter to put her newly shopped foods. Luhan followed her, he stared at her intensely.

“What? Did you see a ghost?” Yoona’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Wait? Is there another woman here?” Yoona asked him and looked around. Luhan looked at the calendar, AUGUST 2008. Luhan’s lips curled up to a smile as Yoona looked at him smiling. He walked towards Yoona and backhugged her. He was so happy; he never thought he’ll spend much more time with her. From that day on, Luhan started to write things he wanted to do with Yoona.

****

Yoona is waiting by the Han River with her bicycle. She was breathing the fresh air, she was wearing a loose blue sweater and a brown lacy skirt. She was very pretty.

“Yoona!” She heard Luhan called her name; she turned to his direction and saw him wearing a sports wear.

 Yoona looked at her clothes and pouted.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She said as she pointed at Luhan’s clothes.

“Sorry, but you look very beautiful with that,” He said.

Yoona smiled. The two of them started biking together. They will always be smiling and laughing at each other.

****

Yoona arrived at the restaurant first. She was getting tired waiting for Luhan. She was slowly removing her heels under the table, combing her hair and removed the makeup she applied. She was still stunning with her black dress. After a few moments, Luhan arrived, smiling. This irritated Yoona, she sighed and glared at Luhan who just happen to be drinking his champagne. Luhan started to move his hands and a band went singing behind Yoona. Luhan still never failed to make her smile.

****

They decided to go to the supermarket. Luhan and Yoona tried different kinds of free food. Yoona was seen very happy with him as well as Luhan. Yoona ran to the wet market while Luhan followed her.

“Annyeong,” Luhan turned to see the little girl.

“It’s you,” Luhan gasped.                               

“That time,”

“Seeing you happy is nice,” The little girl said and looked at Yoona.

“Your girlfriend looks happy too,”

“Please cherish these precious moments well,”

“What do you mean by that?” Luhan asked.

“Even though time goes back in the past, the future won’t change,” The little girl said before disappearing.

Luhan looked at Yoona worriedly, Yoona just smiled at him.

****

Yoona is now sitting by her studio listening to the songs, his boyfriend recorded for her before. Luhan checked his calendar and saw that it’s the day, he lost Yoona. He was in his office, getting ready for his presentation. Yoona just finished printing and framing their edited portrait.  She went to his apartment and placed the photo, she saw the other photo she made and smiled. She noticed that the flower on his kitchen counter is wilted. She walked out of the house to buy a new one, accidentally Yoona left her phone. Luhan kept calling her while he was getting ready for his meeting. Luhan was very worried, he couldn’t concentrate. The investors came inside the conference room. He was about to start when he remembered it was the day. His arm gripped tightly on the edge of the table. He was confused.

“Luhan, please start,” His father told him.

Luhan could only grip on the table tightly and immediately walked towards his father.

‘”I’m sorry papa, you’re important to me but Yoona, I can’t lose her for another time,” He said and walked away.

He started running on the streets looking for Yoona. Yoona, still listening to her headphones while holding a white rose, walked without looking at her side. Luhan saw Yoona, the black car didn’t hit Yoona but the upcoming white car didn’t notice her, Luhan quickly wrapped his arms around her.

“Saranghae,” was the only word that escaped from their mouths. 

****

“Yoona, I won’t lose you another time, I’m just so happy that we’re together now,"

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Annyeong! This is my first LuYoon oneshot/fic. ^^ Hope you like it. It's from JYJ's In Heaven MV or I could say it's a fanfic version of it. It's so touching and sad that's why I made a oneshot out of it. I actually thought of writing about Infinite's Be Mine, FT Island's Thunder, Only One Person and A Man's First Love Follow him to the grave, Taeyang's wedding dress and so much more. but I came across this plot of In Heaven which I find more interesting. and I'm evil that I put Seohyun as an antagonist because I do hate SeoHan pairing. xD sorry for the wrong grammars, spellings and etc. I'm sorry if it's not that good like the other LuYoon fics. It's my first time to write about them so I don't if it turned out good. I'm not good in judging fics especially mine. XD please do answer the poll below.