'Cute' Part 1

Love Is a Puzzle

Okay so I just wanna say thank you soooooo much to everyone that either voted and or commented it was really helpful! It was kinda sad that people didnt vote for anyone else other than Krystal or Min and etc. but oh well I'm not one to complain~ Anyways this chapter is all about Min!!! The reason is she got the most comments as well as votes. Also since Krystal had gotten quite a bit of votes she'll have a whole chapter to herself as well. As for the others you voted for they will be appearing a lot more promise! Alright now back to the story~{I really gotta stop writing so much >.<}

 



{Min's POV}

{At school}

I was walking to my 3rd period class with Nicole by my side. She then told me she needed to leave since we didn't have the same class for 3rd period. We bid eachother goodbye and I saw her walk into her class. "Why is it I'm the only one from my group of friends that has 3rd period pre-calculus I mean there's freakin 12 of us you'd expect at least one of my friends to be with me!" I muttered to myself. Then I suddenly fell to the ground. "Ouch!" I said and rubbed my sore bottom when suddenly a hand reached out to me. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching were I was going~" The other said I took his hand and got up. I looked up to see whose arm it was when I saw it was Luhan. "Luhan!" I said practically screaming. I immediately fixed myself and smiled at him.

{Luhan's POV}

I had just said bye to Sehun and was on my way to my new pre-calculus class when I accidentally bumped into someone I looked down to see Yooji's friends what was her name again? 'Oh that's right her name is Min' I thought to myself. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching were I was going~" I said to her. That was when she took my hand and I helped her up. When she stood up I could tell by her facial expression that she was shocked it was me. "Luhan!" She said practically screaming. I saw her fixing herself up as she gave me a smile. 'Cute' I thought and smiled back.

{Min's POV}

I nearly died when he smiled at me to tell you the truth I actually had a crush on Luhan after that day at the cafe when he killed that cockroach. "So where were you headed to?" I asked. "Well I'm going to my new pre-calculus class~" he replied. "Wait does your class happen to be in room 203?" I asked him hoping he would say yes. "Yeah it is. Why?" He asked tilting his head 'cute' I thought. "Because it's my class too!" I said giving him a smile. "If you want I could walk with you there." I said to him curious as to what his reply would be.

{Luhan's POV}

"If you want I could walk with you there." I heard Min say. I was practically fanboying on the inside. In all honesty I've liked her ever since the cafe incident but of course no one knows about my little crush except for me. "That'd be great!" I exclaimed. She smiled the eyesmile that I love seeing and said "Kaja~" I nodded my head and followed her to our class. I couldn't help but stare at her the whole time we walked together she was just so perfect! "Ummm hello Luhan we're here." Min said waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. "Huh? Oh yeah I was just....daydreaming? Yeah I was just daydreaming." I said she just giggled 'adorable' I thought. She then pulled me inside and sat down at one of the desks. She gestured to the other seat and I happily sat down next to her.

To be continued......